Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Concerned Citizen posted:

gavin is a sociopath but at least he's a sociopath with the correct leanings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBa3QSycc0c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Guy Goodbody posted:

if you did gulag R. Guyovich he'd defend you for it forever

Yeah, normally I would not threaten harm against a mod, but RG is going to take it as a compliment,

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jazerus posted:

you're right we find poo poo that's way worse

https://i.imgur.com/vvOoqcx.gifv

Who is that guy? I recognized some of the other people from Fight Song as actual celebrities, but no idea on that dude

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Guy Goodbody posted:

Who is that guy? I recognized some of the other people from Fight Song as actual celebrities, but no idea on that dude

He's quite famous.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

AHH ahh EHH AHH ahh EHH *unintelligible screech*

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Majorian posted:

Yeah, to be fair, I should've seen it coming.

I mean I guess at least we finally found out what a leftist POC has to do to even be visible to some folks: provide an angle of attack toward a person to the left.

That good-rear end Symone Sanders article being completely invisible is also a loving crime.

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

loquacius posted:

People post GIFs in C-SPAM too, they're just almost always gifs of Power Rangers shows or interviews with musicians

The Sentai gifs are great.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

other than looking like every evil politician in a movie ever what has Gavin done wrong

-Rose through the ranks in SF as the business-friendly option.
-Almost certainly hiding his true policy instincts, if any. He's a naked opportunist.
-Speaking of naked opportunism, he hosed his campaign manager's wife.
-Probably a replicant.
-Puts a really sleezy face on the state/party/whatever he latches on to LIKE A GODDAMNED LEECH!!!

*calms down*

Also, yes, he looks like Patrick Bateman.

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

steinrokkan posted:

R. Guyovich will be gulaged for shutting down the bad dem zone, uspol is loving insufferable on so many levels

It is exactly what I predicted would happen when I saw the bad dem thread get locked.

At the very least, that thread should remain open for a release valve so that people can go there to just scream at the uncaring sky instead of planning the murder of everyone who ignores why they're tired of talking about racism on the left.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Jazerus posted:

AHH ahh EHH AHH ahh EHH *unintelligible screech*

WAaAaAaH yeheheh

gently caress Whitey posted:

It is exactly what I predicted would happen when I saw the bad dem thread get locked.

At the very least, that thread should remain open for a release valve so that people can go there to just scream at the uncaring sky instead of planning the murder of everyone who ignores why they're tired of talking about racism on the left.

It's what we get for responding to boner confessor/Popular Thug Drink. I should have learned my lesson by now.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

If Boner Confessor isn't a troll I'll eat my hat (no toxx tho)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

What radicalized you anyway? I remember you being a soft lefty-lib during the primary. Was it 11/9 just like the rest of us?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

steinrokkan posted:

He's quite famous.

Please don't defame the good name of Beeker Honeydew

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

-Rose through the ranks in SF as the business-friendly option.
-Almost certainly hiding his true policy instincts, if any. He's a naked opportunist.
-Speaking of naked opportunism, he hosed his campaign manager's wife.
-Probably a replicant.
-Puts a really sleezy face on the state/party/whatever he latches on to LIKE A GODDAMNED LEECH!!!

*calms down*

Also, yes, he looks like Patrick Bateman.

There's no way he hasn't killed more than one prostitute. I know I've said that before, but it bears repeating.

I'm actually friends with a former campaign worker of Newsom's. He's apparently super charming IRL, so, yeah, sociopath.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

render unto Cesar an rear end beating

Jesvs is in the cool new gang

KiKiAssHaHaBe

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

loquacius posted:

If Boner Confessor isn't a troll I'll eat my hat (no toxx tho)

PTD is absolutely trolling.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

please make this the forum background

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

What radicalized you anyway? I remember you being a soft lefty-lib during the primary. Was it 11/9 just like the rest of us?

For the most part. As Willa Rogers can tell you, for a long time I was the most insufferable prick of a centrist you'd ever met (I was an '04 under the name of Komissar Steve), but I evolved into a soft-lefty over time. I was a Bernie throughout the primary, but saw Clinton as a much less terrible option than Trump. I'm an optimist at heart, so I figured her team and the Obama team would work together to pull out a massive victory against Literally The Dumbest Presidential Nominee Ever, but lo and behold, it turned out they actually didn't have a clue what they were doing. Shocker of shockers!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Oh Snapple! posted:

I mean I guess at least we finally found out what a leftist POC has to do to even be visible to some folks: provide an angle of attack toward a person to the left.

That good-rear end Symone Sanders article being completely invisible is also a loving crime.

That article was posted during the primaries, it was hardly "invisible," just that the hillshills, like do anytime they are disagreed with, ignored it immediately. Including the people in that thread who are ignoring it now.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Oh Snapple! posted:

Yes, seriously.

Or else I'm going to frame it in my cubicle and probably get in trouble with HR.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Guy Goodbody posted:

somebody's dumb kid, who gives a jizz

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Oh Snapple! posted:

That forum: D&D

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

im the gb2 costco old lady with the middle finger censored out

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

That article was posted during the primaries, it was hardly "invisible," just that the hillshills, like do anytime they are disagreed with, ignored it immediately. Including the people in that thread who are ignoring it now.

No I'm talking about the Symone Sanders article from a week ago which has been posted and alluded to multiple times today and completely and utterly ignored for the same reason that Michelle Alexander article spent a year being ignored: leftist POC are incredibly inconvenient to some people and must not be recognized under any circumstances.

That it took someone realizing that they could use the Alexander article to make an attack on the person posting it for it to finally be acknowledged on that end is :yikes: as gently caress tbh.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
people only change when they die, there is no real reallocation of belief

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
probably just being a jerk and saying poo poo i don't believe actually

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Oh Snapple! posted:

No I'm talking about the Symone Sanders article from a week ago which has been posted and alluded to multiple times today and completely and utterly ignored for the same reason that Michelle Alexander article spent a year being ignored: leftist POC are incredibly inconvenient to some people and must not be recognized under any circumstances.

That it took someone realizing that they could use the Alexander article to make an attack on the person posting it for it to finally be acknowledged on that end is :yikes: as gently caress tbh.

Wait which article?

e: I thought you were talking about this one?
https://www.thenation.com/article/hillary-clinton-does-not-deserve-black-peoples-votes/

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Wait which article?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.3b59c825cf5c

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jazerus posted:

you're right we find poo poo that's way worse

https://i.imgur.com/vvOoqcx.gifv

classic

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Oh nice. Tyvm

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot
No war but murdering the rich with homemade weapons

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

No war but murdering the rich with homemade weapons

speak for yourself idiot

i have a custom made gunblade that i cut out of plywood and glued on with styrofoam and epoxy

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

PTD is absolutely trolling.

im not i just like making fun of whiny morons

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

in not whiny

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

boner confessor posted:

Turn your monitor on.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

boner confessor posted:

https://i.imgur.com/x27if7g.gifv

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
at least that one guy who followed me around for a while getting super mad about me posting in lowercase doesn't post here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Office Pig posted:

probably just being a jerk and saying poo poo i don't believe actually

New thread title

• Locked thread