Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Pretty sure that's just an old text post acted out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Good to see bash.org still circulating

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
Can AXE body spray make nipples come off or not? I want it to be true.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

:psyduck: This is on the level of "I really DID briefly manifest dragon wings during meditation you guys!" for stupid poo poo you make up and post on the internet to seem cool to other complete loving losers. That didn't happen, you loving imbecile. It objectively, observably did not loving happen. What is WRONG with you

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Tell someone who got their nips cut off after a double mastectomy that nipples grow back you attention-seeking little poo poo

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD
I heard the 'guy flicked his own frozen nipple off' story about 15 years ago at school.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Is there even enough stuff inside a can of AXE to spray it for 30 straight minutes? Woulden't the pressure be lovely after a while?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

lemon-lyme disease posted:

A regular axe can so why not :shrug:

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Imagine standing near someone spraying a full can of AXE BODY SPRAY into the room. Well I guess if you've been in a boys' locker room, you know how it is.

A Classy Ghost
Jul 21, 2003

this wine has a fantastic booquet

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

Is there even enough stuff inside a can of AXE to spray it for 30 straight minutes? Woulden't the pressure be lovely after a while?

Probably not but the story says 60 seconds

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

mng posted:

Imagine standing near someone spraying a full can of AXE BODY SPRAY into the room. Well I guess if you've been in a boys' locker room, you know how it is.

Does it only affect nipples, or can other body parts be easily detached after a soaking in Axe? Would a sufficient amount of Axe on someone's neck allow their head to be kicked off?

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

chitoryu12 posted:

Does it only affect nipples, or can other body parts be easily detached after a soaking in Axe? Would a sufficient amount of Axe on someone's neck allow their head to be kicked off?

Yes. Evidence:

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Elodious posted:

Here's another 40k fun-venture: the time I met the Golden Dragon.

My then fiance and I lived in Springfield, IL for a few years. I never really made any friends there but I did try to get out and play some Warhammer to at least meet some new people. Which never worked. Every time I went into the one decent store in town on their 40k night, it seemed like nobody ever showed. I played one of the owners a couple times. So I decided to try a Saturday afternoon.

The place was packed and I was standing by having stilted conversations with other people watching games going on. The front of the store was all glass windows, and outside everyone saw a troubled man coming.

He hopped out of a old model truck as a world-class fashion plate. He wore an open karate gi jacket, super-short workout shorts from the 80's and a pair of flip-flops. Overweight & with a thick head of hair and a mustache, you can probably guess this guy was drunk as hell just watching him stumble in the store.

He started asking people what they were playing in this overly dramatic voice. Looking over their wall of miniatures and books, he spun around next to me and pointed to a piece of terrain on the table.

'Haha! What would YOU do if the devil appeared HERE!?!"

Which I didn't answer because the store owner tells him if he wasn't there to buy anything he needed to "get out or buy something". So he leaves and wobbles out to his truck. But he doesn't drive away. He's sitting out there for maybe 5 minutes. Can he find his keys? Does he have a hand gun? We don't know.

He waddles back in announces himself as "The Golden Dragon". He has come with a wallet full of precious gold and silver and jewels and intends to buy the finest whore in the land.

Which he was unable to do, as at this point the owner told him he was "calling the loving cops".

Uh huh. Totally happened.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Captain Monkey posted:

Uh huh. Totally happened.

Or, who cares whether it happened or not because it's a pointless story by a guy who is trying to make himself not seem like the nerd he is

Who didn't make any friends

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Unbeknownst to me!

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

RagnarokAngel posted:

Unbeknownst to me!

That 6 year old has really good penmanship and spelling.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

and really big hands if they're able to scribe such big letters

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

RagnarokAngel posted:

Unbeknownst to me!

To be fair that does seem like an informed opinion that someone that is 6 years old would have.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
that is an adult writing on behalf of a child

the child is not actually an anti-vaxxer, but is just a normal kid who is terrified of shots, you know, because they pinch, and not because they give you autism

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

sweeperbravo posted:

that is an adult writing on behalf of a child

the child is not actually an anti-vaxxer, but is just a normal kid who is terrified of shots, you know, because they pinch, and not because they give you autism

Ehh.... I'd suspect there's a different fear of shots in the mix put there by the parent

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

RagnarokAngel posted:

Unbeknownst to me!

And when she got home from school I put the sign right next to this pair of scissors which I did not use to cut the string

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Wish there was a way that all these anti-vaccination fucks transferred all the antibodies they have (cause their loving parents got them their shots) to their innocent kids so the kids can live and the anti-vaccionation people can get like, typhoid or measles or some poo poo. Or is it just a convoluted and misguided ploy to kill off their kids cause the parents are terrible people?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The adverts only suggest it makes underwear come off.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

I've seen people do some seriously nasty skin damage by holding the spray on the same spot, so that's the part of the story that I actually believe.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
It is compressed so it comes out very cold. It's not hard to figure out what is going on.

Solo Wing Pixy
Aug 5, 2008

It's an amanojaku!
And it hates you so much!

El Padrino posted:

Or is it just a convoluted and misguided ploy to kill off their kids cause the parents are terrible people?

Kill the children you didn't really want off AND possibly get a fat lawsuit settlement from the doctors you wouldn't allow to vaccinate your kids.

Win/win if you're a spectacularly awful human being.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Strom Cuzewon posted:

I've seen people do some seriously nasty skin damage by holding the spray on the same spot, so that's the part of the story that I actually believe.

So I am going to read this as a "Yes, definitely" and progress from there.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

El Padrino posted:

Wish there was a way that all these anti-vaccination fucks transferred all the antibodies they have (cause their loving parents got them their shots) to their innocent kids so the kids can live and the anti-vaccionation people can get like, typhoid or measles or some poo poo. Or is it just a convoluted and misguided ploy to kill off their kids cause the parents are terrible people?

Crisper. But they would be scared of that too.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
The most annoying thing for me is that these stories are all spectacularly boringly told, and they have the benefit of having ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to write it. Even the most mundane and stupid lie can work if told well, there is an entire panel show where celebrities try to get each other to buy their bullshit called Would I Lie to You and they are masterful liars or really good at making a true statement sound ridiculous just by making up strange names for the people involved, and they only know what lie they are telling when the read the card. The idea of the show is that one person tells a story, either a true story that they've provided or a ludicrous lie made up by the writing staff, and the other team has to guess whether they are telling the truth through thorough cross examination. It's basically Phoenix Wright - the Game Show.

Highlights are Claudia Winkleman's Spectacular Quadruple Bluff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diUGlkUnIlI
Another Claudia moment because she's drat good at the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U9rMjhOqTg

Bob Mortimer's talent for ludicrous names, whether lying or not: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9--3m0eDpY

There is also an ever widening class divide joke about the team captains Lee Mack and David Mitchell, because Lee is incredibly Northern in attitude while more and more poo poo keeps coming up about David that's all true, that just fits the image of him being a Posh Upper-Middle Class Twit stereotype, resulting in this amazing outburst when the joke goes far enough that David can't take any more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrZpDYNUWMk

BioEnchanted has a new favorite as of 07:12 on Sep 24, 2017

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
How could you do such a long post on WILTY without linking the best moment of the entire show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkpyd2lr4dI

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

tyblazitar posted:

How could you do such a long post on WILTY without linking the best moment of the entire show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkpyd2lr4dI

I was about to chew out bioenchanted for not posting this one. It put me in tears the first time I saw it.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
That one's good but I missed it because it's not a personal favourite.

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010
I thought the carrot-in-a-box game was from Would I Lie to You but I guess it was on 8 out of 10 cats. Still worth a watch.

https://youtu.be/3KszJHdraSY

Fruit Smoothies
Mar 28, 2004

The bat with a ZING
Not wanting to continue the derail, but Bob Mortimer's really really good at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsuuiVzS6Js

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Claudia Winkleman is :boom: always.

Even the "Bluff the Listener" games on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me here in :911: are better stdh.

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.
Seems to me that, based on these clips, the ridiculous sounding stories are always true and the simple stories where the guest is very quick on the draw are always lies.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Glad to hear that at Disney Land, a place with no safety issues, the ride operator, whose job it is to decide who can safely go on a ride, can be overruled by any employee in a costume.

Comptroll The Forums has a new favorite as of 14:13 on Sep 26, 2017

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Glad to hear that at Disney World, a place with no safety issues, the ride operator, whose job it is to decide who can safely go on a ride, can be overruled by any employee in a costume.

And that the Dumbo elephants (attached to massive hydraulic arms) can be easily removed with a screwdriver!

This actually led me to a blog post detailing the construction of the ride and the problems it faced. I never thought "milking the elephants" would be a Disney thing, but....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Also I just realized the irony of a kingdom of mermaids punishing anyone with drowning.