Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

OK yeah these would deffo be 30 leg, so they're too short. capris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Leperflesh posted:

OK yeah these would deffo be 30 leg, so they're too short.

You are aware I ride bikes right

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I'm like 95% sure that the trailer stove and other propane accessories are vented somehow but when you put a different stove inside the trailer you def run the risk of CO poisoning.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
also dicer please don't bring sticks inside, they're outside toys

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Breakfast Feud posted:

I'm like 95% sure that the trailer stove and other propane accessories are vented somehow but when you put a different stove inside the trailer you def run the risk of CO poisoning.

Breakfast Feud posted:

also dicer please don't bring sticks inside, they're outside toys

*whiiiiiiine*

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

DICK DICER posted:

You are aware I ride bikes right

10-4. Someone PM me an address for the shipping of random pants

DICK DICER posted:

*whiiiiiiine*

Goddamn lol no wonder DJDaddo wasn't happy, this looks like a wrecked homeless encampment.

...which I guess it is

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
LOL now I understand DJDaddo's concerns

e; fb

thebigcow
Jan 3, 2001

Bully!
The built in stove won't charge a phone. Why would you ever use that???

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Leperflesh posted:

Goddamn lol no wonder DJDaddo wasn't happy, this looks like a wrecked homeless encampment.

...which I guess it is

The fallen canvas happened the last time the roof fell down due to high wind and the wood support fell inward, I've got it propped better now. Im also preparing for it to, quote, "rain like a sumbitch" for the next few days so there's a lot of stuff beiing shuffled as I try to repack everything I want to stay dry

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
See now that the canvas is all back in place it presents a much larger surface area and I'm pretty certain the roof won't stand through the night

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

DICK DICER posted:

To continue with the good decisions Larry got me a Sog spear head that screws onto a standard broom handle

You know

For safety

Yeah, for some reason, the supply house here is running a special, but a tank of 410a and get....a spear.
Why. Why is tech ever going to need a spear? This is like the most useless giveaway.

"Tactical"
Also, you can attach it to a stick.

I'm sure Dave will be very responsible and make good use of it. What could go wrong? :v:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

DICK DICER posted:

I lost my Kershaw while riding :(

How in God's /Allah's / Satan's name do you have next to nothing, yet proceed to lose stuff?

Edit: gently caress, someone pm me an addy to send him another Kershaw. It's not a US made one, but even a janky Chinese Kershaw is a decent knife.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
I keep picturing Vern and the comb from Stand By Me.

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

...which I guess it is

Whiffletree is shipped via FedEx, delivery scheduled for Tuesday by COB/EOD. That should get the Coleman looking like a proper upstanding homeless camp citizen.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

Dave needs a wallet chain and a bunch more chains for phone, knife, and everything else.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ExplodingSims posted:

Yeah, for some reason, the supply house here is running a special, but a tank of 410a and get....a spear.
Why. Why is tech ever going to need a spear? This is like the most useless giveaway.

"Tactical"
Also, you can attach it to a stick.

I'm sure Dave will be very responsible and make good use of it. What could go wrong? :v:

In florida you'd use that for boar hunting. I'm not sure there's much spear hunting game in Nebraska.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Seminal Flu posted:

How in God's /Allah's / Satan's name do you have next to nothing, yet proceed to lose stuff?

He managed to lose an entire bicycle on a bus that he was travelling on; losing a pocket knife whilst biking is nothing.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Nice! posted:

In florida you'd use that for boar hunting. I'm not sure there's much spear hunting game in Nebraska.

the most dangerous game

Officially goin full on lord of the flies out here right on scheduLe

Galler posted:

Dave needs a wallet chain and a bunch more chains for phone, knife, and everything else.

Had one, lost it

Seminal Flu posted:

Edit: gently caress, someone pm me an addy to send him another Kershaw. It's not a US made one, but even a janky Chinese Kershaw is a decent knife.

That was honestly a hard loss for me because I'm down to only the final items that made the cut to pack away. I should take a picture of all the mementos I judged worth the weight and space

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Mr. Nice! posted:

There's antelope out west, maybe the occasional mountain lion. A few bighorn sheep. Prepare to be assraped by a game warden if you kill any though.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
For the record I judged a half turbo off my favorite vehicle necessary for travel

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice

Galler posted:

Sock Chains TM

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

GOD IS BED posted:

Sock Chains TM

I was gonna say let's not get carried away, then remembered that my ladder originally started as a joke that got entirely out of hand

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Sep 23, 2017

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Well gently caress, ripped another riding shoe in half

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

That picture of the queen is gonna come in mighty handy one of these days.

How do you rip a shoe in half. Nevermind by accident, how do you even rip a shoe in half on purpose?

What size shoes do you wear, since it looks like I'm bundling up a package tomorrow

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
No wait I fixed it

with supplies from the before times left in the truck from the Great Fire :stonk:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

DICK DICER posted:

No wait I fixed it

with supplies from the before times left in the truck from the Great Fire :stonk:

as the prophecy foretold.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OK so the 2x pairs of carhartts are 32/30 and I have two pairs of wrangler riggs that are 33/30.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
If they're denim, I'll pass. If they're canvas/cotton/lightweight and otherwise worthless to you ill give them a shot and see how well they show off my package. It's just too sweaty still to even begin considering materials that won't breathe well.

Preparing for potential weather.

Sent to me in Seattle by my dad as a DIY biturbo kit, his words

Another goon memento that survived the purge. The memory why I saved this is long gone so if you recognise it (....hot sauce goon maybe?) Please fill me back in

I found this out riding and it smells like cows lol

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Is the roof going to break anything when it inevitably comes crashing down during a storm? :ohdear:

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
nice poopbuckets

also iirc that dumptruck toy car thing was some neighbourhood hotwheels track champion

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

DICK DICER posted:

If they're denim, I'll pass. If they're canvas/cotton/lightweight and otherwise worthless to you ill give them a shot and see how well they show off my package. It's just too sweaty still to even begin considering materials that won't breathe well.

The riggs? Yeah they're similar to the carhartts:

That leather spot on the pocket is excellent for clipping on a tape measure. I was super pissed they didn't fit when I got them home, but I think I paid super discount like maybe twenty bucks each for them, and they are never gonna fit me again so: sure. I've got other stuff to send you anyway.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Breakfast Feud posted:

nice poopbuckets

also iirc that dumptruck toy car thing was some neighbourhood hotwheels track champion

That's a water bucket per request of DJDaddo for cigarettes to keep fire risk down, the terlet's out by the truck as previously mentioned

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
a "water bucket" so the turds are safely stored inside a layer of water, no doubt

edit: the downwind property has reported widespread death of crop and livestock, contaminants are atmospheric in nature.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Breakfast Feud posted:

a "water bucket" so the turds are safely stored inside a layer of water, no doubt

edit: the downwind property has reported widespread death of crop and livestock, contaminants are atmospheric in nature.

Reasons nebraska sucks rear end:

1. No matter what direction I'm facing, it's into the wind

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
Defattening agents are fun, disruption of neurotransmitters is fun, I recently avenged myself on some wasps by dousing them with full strength hydrofluoric acid.

Nightmare fuel, do not recommend. :stare:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I have a confession I read the curry instructions sent to me and said man that sounds good but also like a lot of work so I've just been nibbling on the curry bullion blocks as a snack

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Rime posted:

Defattening agents are fun, disruption of neurotransmitters is fun, I recently avenged myself on some wasps by dousing them with full strength hydrofluoric acid.

:stonk:

even in this of all threads, that's some next level lunacy

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Rime posted:

What the gently caress!

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Rime posted:

I'm not sure you should be allowed to have that stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Boneitis!

• Locked thread