Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

They were right about pundits and comedians but got it backwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

It's a perfectly reasonable assumption: "I am a total media assclown, therefore I should take every other media clown with the same seriousness the media affords me."

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Alhazred posted:

Also "being gay = bad"

I'm just eternally grateful I could be here, now, to witness Mike Lester's realization that it's not fair to portray people as heartless or stupid just because they disagree with you, and I'm eager to see how a human being essentially formed of the concept of Unfair Mischaracterization applies this epiphany to his misbegotten life

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Alhazred posted:

Conservatives somehow came to the conclusion that comedians are serious political pundits.

it's almost as if they know their policies are garbage and need to attack anyone who criticizes them :thunk:

FreeKillB
May 13, 2009
The argument is implicity 'Jimmy Kimmel is not an expert on healthcare policy', which to a certain extent is true. The thing is, Kimmel himself admits this openly and then notes that all of the ACTUAL experts think Graham-Cassidy is a steaming pile of poo poo.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Can't remotely come close to defending this piece of poo poo bill on the merits, eh Mike.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Alhazred posted:

Conservatives somehow came to the conclusion that comedians are serious political pundits.

But enough about Republicans in Congress and the Senate.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Darth Windu posted:

How is this political at all
Can you please take it to the webcomic thread

Do we have to do this every time it's posted? People like it. Deal with it. You can always just scroll past.

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

Unkempt posted:

I spent way too long trying to read the surgical instruments.

I believe it says "Cow Tools".

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Jurgan posted:

Do we have to do this every time it's posted? People like it. Deal with it. You can always just scroll past.

Darth Windu is a gimmick troll. In another thread they would post "what happened today?" every few hours.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Angry Salami posted:

I believe it says "Cow Tools".

Cow Tools is a magnificent bit of absurdity and the fact that it drove people insane trying to figure out what they were supposed to be is like icing on the messed up cake

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Jurgan posted:

Yes, until it stops being posted.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Darth Windu posted:

Just log off

Mea Culpa
Oct 23, 2005

Darth Windu posted:

I'm tired of this refrain. It's almost like you don't think women navigating existence in a patriarchal world isn't inherently political? Maybe should be relegated to fringe content? "Womens' studies," maybe?

Besides, there is plenty of peripheral content in this thread, I hardly think Zelda's intermittent posting is dragging down the quality of poo poo posted.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Four cartoonist sit a table, each screaming over who gets to write the word debt and thus be the insightful commentator.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
It is a pretty unoffensive comic to be honest, I wouldn't call it good but I don't really like any webcomics. Not sure why most people don't just scan past it, instead of the regular terrible poo poo as normal.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I still don't understand what people who say "this cartoon should not be posted because it is bad and I don't like it" are doing ITT to begin with

Like, you come here to see poo poo you don't like, that is the draw

That said,

https://twitter.com/dril/status/247222360309121024

loquacius fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Sep 23, 2017

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Axe-man posted:

It is a pretty unoffensive comic to be honest, I wouldn't call it good but I don't really like any webcomics. Not sure why most people don't just scan past it, instead of the regular terrible poo poo as normal.

Also I'm pretty sure it's published in newspapers , so it's not a web comic.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Zelda is too pure for this thread.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Darth Windu posted:

Feel free to post politoons then.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
Repost old Animal Nuz.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Poor Animal Nutz broken by the election, you were too optimistic for this cold dark world.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

It's a perfectly reasonable assumption: "I am a total media assclown, therefore I should take every other media clown with the same seriousness the media affords me."

Yeah it makes sense for them to assume that people like KImmel is totally serious when you compare him to people like Alex Jones.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Animal Nuz guy appears to be doing fine in things other than art. It still boggles the mind that he is the same man who got cartoons published in the New Yorker.

londonarbuckle
Feb 23, 2017
Mallard and Prickly City do non-political bullshit as often as Zelda and lol if you don't come to this thread to hate-read those.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Jurgan posted:

Also I'm pretty sure it's published in newspapers , so it's not a web comic.

I'm legit confused as to why people keep calling it a web comic.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Alhazred posted:

I'm legit confused as to why people keep calling it a web comic.

Kinda has that "Questionable Content"ish feel to it, imo.

Also, echoing the wish that Lester's wife gets her justice.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Alhazred posted:

They're super salty that Al Franken got elected to the Senate twice.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Darth Windu posted:

Moar Zelda please

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I hope Lina Neidestam gets shot in the head and dies

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Mea Culpa
Oct 23, 2005

Darth Windu posted:

Darth Windu = Old Salt, lol.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Gee, I didn't know trans was a sexual orientation. This is why the T needs to be removed from LGBT, they need to stop being grouped together whenever something happens.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Looking forward to LeBron dunking Trump like a basketball cartoons

https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/911625522056241153?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

He's real mad about Curry snubbing him lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911654184918880260?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911655987857281024?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Decided not to call them sons of bitches this time.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

Ularg posted:

Why does every man have their top button undone and chest hair bursting out in ZeldaUniverse?

it's cheesecake for girls ,I would guess

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

))<>((

back and forth
forever

Rigged Death Trap fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Sep 23, 2017

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
A hetero trans person can be straight, or not straight, depending on which of the varied meanings of the word one intends. Hope that helps.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Darth Windu posted:

I wouldn't worry about that:

skipThings posted:

it's cheesecake for girls ,I would guess
"Cheesecake for girls" is called beefcake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Alhazred posted:

I wouldn't worry about that:

I mean; look at the lack of mask and face armor. Totally exposing herself to enemy fire. Also the coat doesn't look like it is asbestos so I mean when she burns all the people around her alive in a paranoid psychotic break, she will totally ruin that armor plated jacket.

Should have gone power armor; imo.

• Locked thread