Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/idreesali114/status/911643701579014146
https://twitter.com/idreesali114/status/911659415635406849

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/387565483303923712

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Solaris 2.0 posted:

"Because Obama did his best to be divisive where the Media makes Trump divisive"
As opposed to the man who said on camera that people used to leave rallies on stretchers if they were dissident.

The damage being already done isn't how I see this. People are willing to articulate their actual motivations fueling their political beliefs, whether they know it or not. I don't know what we should do with that information, but it's a much clearer picture than the sanitized FOXnews version we have been bombarded by in the last couple of decades.

Kale
May 14, 2010

I love that he's so completely insecure about the LeBron tweet he's clearly promoting bot posts and sycophantic type troll posts to the top of the chain. This is actually how he's probably going to spend Saturday afternoon in the midst of crisis. He apparently thinks it's all over now and he can get back to being a poo poo on twitter.

Deadulus posted:

Yeah I saw he has not just most but 13/20 of the top tweets. I didn't realize Obama twitter account was so much larger than Trumps. But, I guess Obama is a lot more popular and has a poo poo load of international followers as well.

Why do you think he's so utterly and painfully insecure about anything remotely having to do with Obama? Deep down he's well aware that Obama will always be more popular and liked than he is even while he's President and he can't seem to go back any further than that in history without immediately jumping to Lincoln so that's his sole frame of reference for the job. He probably thinks Hillary Clinton was president before Bush too instead of Bill but I doubt he knows anything that happened during that era other than NAFTA and again probably thinks Hillary Clinton's signature is on it and not Bill's.

Starting twitter feuds with people like LeBron and Steph Curry is also not at all a way to make yourself more popular with the general public. All he stands to do is risk losing yet more people that are on the cusp of being part of his base which is another reason why this is so hilarious. Like what's next? Ellen DeGeneres? Oprah? Back to Rosie O'Donnell again?

Kale fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Sep 23, 2017

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Hahahahahahq

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

BigglesSWE posted:

Anyone who voted for this man should get fired.

Out of a loving cannon. Into the sun.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Eh despite the fact many of my family members votes for Trump I don't want my family.members shot into the sun.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

If anyone is interested, the NK foreign minister is speaking right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-CVrDU9p7U

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

mdemone posted:

Boy I hope he goes after LeBron specifically in the next tweet.

There have been rumblings that LBJ has pondered his possibilities after his career is over. I'm not saying HE'S RUNNING but I bet if he wanted he could try for a Senate seat in Ohio maybe 15-20 years from now. This is a guy who is very socially conscious and career-savvy, and incredibly popular, who was once asked his life goal and responded with "global icon" so you know he's not lacking for ambition.

lebron is already 32, he could run for congress in Ohio 2020 if he wanted

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Hollismason posted:

Eh despite the fact many of my family members votes for Trump I don't want my family.members shot into the sun.

Sorry but your family voted for the oppression of mine so gently caress them

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Seanbaby might be like one of five internet heroes who never got milkshake duck'd. He's still incredible.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Aves Maria! posted:

lebron is already 32, he could run for congress in Ohio 2020 if he wanted

I think he's gonna continue to do some producing work in Hollywood for a bit, after he retires. Already has a couple shows he was EP on, don't think they caught on but he's clearly interested in that arena.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
There's a potential military escalation happening in North Korea, and our president is busy attacking black professional athletes on Twitter.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Hollismason posted:

If I find one I'm going to ruin their weddings, gatherings, make their lives hell and don't care how much of a pariah I make myself in mine.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://mobile.twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/911580889024475136

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

KickerOfMice posted:

As opposed to the man who said on camera that people used to leave rallies on stretchers if they were dissident.

The damage being already done isn't how I see this. People are willing to articulate their actual motivations fueling their political beliefs, whether they know it or not. I don't know what we should do with that information, but it's a much clearer picture than the sanitized FOXnews version we have been bombarded by in the last couple of decades.

I realized, when wondering when the hell she got pod-personed, that my mother wasn't actually old enough to remember the Civil Rights Movement, she'd only be able to remember the aftereffects and whatever sanitized version of the events she learned in high-school. She's never seen actual for-real protests for minority and leftist positions, and though she talked a good game all her life, when actually confronted with it in the past few years she immediately became MLK's hated white moderate.

My father probably can remember the CRM, but I always suspected he was a bigoted rear end in a top hat anyway who just didn't feel he could give voice to his bile until now.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
lol continue to triple down you stupid fucker.

Just as his image has started to recover due to a month straight of hurricane coverage/not doing anything too stupid he decides it's the proper time to get in a public feud with some of the most admired and influential public figures on the planet. And also bring the spotlight back onto a cause that had receded into the background.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

mdemone posted:

Boy I hope he goes after LeBron specifically in the next tweet.

There have been rumblings that LBJ has pondered his possibilities after his career is over. I'm not saying HE'S RUNNING but I bet if he wanted he could try for a Senate seat in Ohio maybe 15-20 years from now. This is a guy who is very socially conscious and career-savvy, and incredibly popular, who was once asked his life goal and responded with "global icon" so you know he's not lacking for ambition.

i would like him to wait a few years so i can finish school and be on his healthcare policy team because god drat James/Popovich 2032 for real. It would be like the second coming of Obama/Biden.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.
Well, at least someone still wants a visit.

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/911662904897884160

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

So how did Trump get on the topic of Kaepernick yesterday in a speech that was about supporting Luther Strange for Senate?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

gret posted:

So how did Trump get on the topic of Kaepernick yesterday in a speech that was about supporting Luther Strange for Senate?

His brain is broken and can't stay on topic when he goes off script.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

Hollismason posted:

I'm fine with that

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

Hollismason posted:

I do.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

gret posted:

Saw some poo poo on Fox or whatever, same as usual.

Also Trump really needs to disappear yesterday.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Are there even any million-dollar salaries in women's team sports?

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

gret posted:

He's addled and dotty and his brain cannot keep on one track for long. He should be in a care home.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

They're Black-while-richer-than-him?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

gret posted:

Saw it on fox and friends

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Eh, this really doesn't bother me. I know I've freaked out about North Korea before, but it was only because of the threat they pose to South Korea, Japan and Guam

If they did fire a missile at the U.S., it's over for them

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

https://twitter.com/TWSnyderman/status/911611917592088577

:master:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Google Butt posted:

Saw it on fox and friends

No that was why he went off on Curry this morning. The NFL stuff was from last night and came seemingly out of nowhere.

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Willo567 posted:

Eh, this really doesn't bother me. I know I've freaked out about North Korea before, but it was only because of the threat they pose to South Korea, Japan and Guam

If they fire a missile at any of the three territories you mentioned it is also over for them.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Hollismason posted:

sorry that your family members are total assholes

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/562103501237813249

gret posted:

He didn't go to Alabama to support Luther Strange.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Willo567 posted:

It's over for them if they fire at Guam, or SK, or Japan, or really any place that isn't the middle of the Pacific Ocean and they better drat hope there isn't an American fishing trawler in the area.

Which is why they're never going to do any of those things.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I come from a mixed race family and several members of my family who have.mixed race children voted for Trump and so did their kids

Sometimes people vote not because of some sort of malice but because of misguided party loyalty

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
All the great minds and progresses we have made as a nation has been now obliterated by the complete and utter jackshit crazy of the president. I can't wait to see what history will do with him because I guarantee there's going to be two versions in public school books: one where he was incredibly vain and petty to the point of uselessness on policies, and one as a strong leader that didn't take poo poo.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Hollismason posted:

I come from a mixed race family and several members of my family who have.mixed race children voted for Trump and so did their kids

Sometimes people vote not because of some sort of malice but because of misguided party loyalty

Funny way to spell "because they're morons" op

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I'm assuming this was in reference to Lynch not getting the ball near the goal line.

And well, he's not wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

gret posted:

NFL protest stuff has been bouncing around the right wing bubble recently. Few days ago Drudge was running an article about NFL viewership being down because of kneeling, for example.

I'm sure he got it from Fox or some other right wing site.

• Locked thread