Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Bob NewSCART posted:

Is him linking a picture that just describes how Donald trump hosed up supposed to prove Donald trump could manage the NFL or...? Because I'm pretty sure having your own league ended for a settlement of 3 dollars and then losing another 160 million on top of that is the best deal making I've ever seen

pft commenter is a hot takes machine and shouldn't be read seriously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Bob NewSCART posted:

Is him linking a picture that just describes how Donald trump hosed up supposed to prove Donald trump could manage the NFL or...? Because I'm pretty sure having your own league ended for a settlement of 3 dollars and then losing another 160 million on top of that is the best deal making I've ever seen

PFTCommenter is satire

poe's law, lol

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Bob NewSCART posted:

Lmfao

So, they created a fully funded and incorporated company called National Refund Clearinghouse, which allowed them to open a checking account. Then they drafted a letter explaining that the check was a refund for a small overcharge that had occurred in 1988—what the celebrities had been overcharged for was never mentioned. They sent the checks out (initially for $1.11) to 58 well-known people like Cher, Henry Kissinger, and, of course, Donald Trump. Of the 58, 26 cashed the checks—Donald included.

The magazine drafted a followup letter and checks for $0.64 to those 26 people to see who would take more free money. Thirteen—including Donald Trump—deposited the checks worth two quarters, a dime, and four pennies into their banks.

Then they went for one last score: in honor of those 13 people, 13 more checks for $0.13. Two people cashed them: a Saudi arms dealer named Adnan Khashoggi, and Donald Trump.

I don't get why this is a big deal

Surely the checks went to a secretary or something whose job it was, among other things, to just cash every check

Do you guys really think Trump himself receives and deposits his own checks? I really doubt it

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Nah, if you watch the documentary Who killed the USFL? (spoiler: It was Turmp) some ex-USFL exec still has the check.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
The logic that kneeling isn't acceptable is idiotic. Why? Well, what happens when a knight pledges allegiance to a king? They loving kneel.

haljordan posted:

If Donald Trump is the catalyst for every NFL superstar kneeling during the anthem this Sunday I will stroke out from all the lols

:same:

I hope this is what happens.

Perhaps Trump would prefer everyone to curtsy the flag?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

haljordan posted:

If Donald Trump is the catalyst for every NFL superstar kneeling during the anthem this Sunday I will stroke out from all the lols

:same:

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Bob NewSCART posted:

The irony dimension has finally gotten the best of me

henkman posted:

It's a joke dude, cmon

Bob NewSCART fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Sep 23, 2017

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Bob NewSCART posted:

It's a joke dude, cmon

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Bob NewSCART posted:

There was a best of you?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Bob NewSCART posted:

The best is yet to come friend

We have so many wonderful things to show you

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Alan Smithee posted:

Hedy lolmarr

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
PFTCommenter owns

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

https://twitter.com/stacylstiles/status/908432913531850752

Gold

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

:lol:

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

"I'm shocked given the IQ you hold," gives me serious, "sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion" vibe

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Couldn't they have Giffed a Stephen curry dunk at least

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

Couldn't they have Giffed a Stephen curry dunk at least

Steph curry don't drive like that.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Mr.Tophat posted:

"I'm shocked given the IQ you hold," gives me serious, "sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion" vibe

Rmeeber when Donnie DARKo director made a movie called southland tales and it was even less plausible than our loving reality lol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Also dotard is a funny word because you can pronounce it "dough-tard" and Donald trump, coincidentally, is a doughy retard

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Tip posted:

I made a Trump version of the Hillary New Yorker cover.

The open, tweeting mouth on the Dontard really seals the deal for me on this one.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

Rmeeber when Donnie DARKo director made a movie called southland tales and it was even less plausible than our loving reality lol

All around me are irradiated faces,
Glowing places, glowing faces

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Bob NewSCART posted:

Also dotard is a funny word because you can pronounce it "dough-tard" and Donald trump, coincidentally, is a doughy retard

NPR has been pronouncing it more like dough-turd which also works.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://youtu.be/qTsaS1Tm-Ic

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Mr.Tophat posted:

All around me are irradiated faces,
Glowing places, glowing faces

Donnie: "Why are you wearing that stupid rabbit suit?"
Frank: "Why are you wearing that orange fatsuit?"

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
i fuckin LOVE domald trump.

but he was wrong, i will NEVER get tired of this kind of winning. we're winning so hard.

look at this piece of poo poo attacking the GAT drat NFL AND NBA HOLY gently caress you might as well call Jesus a pussy human being, pro sports are like a religion here.

"Crooked Jesus won't kneel to the American flag? You're FIRED, Crooked Jesus, I prefer messiahs who don't get crucified."

:hmbol: is there any worse institution to start a feud with than america's beloved pro sports? KEEP GOIN DON

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

steph curry SUCKS and is a hack choking lil bitch boi gently caress the warriors

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Obsidianheart posted:

Donnie: "Why are you wearing that stupid rabbit suit?"
Frank: "Why are you wearing that orange fatsuit?"

More like

Donnie: "Stupid rabbit suit, bad, why not man?"
Frank: "Pardon?"
Donnie: "Sad!"

Also nice

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

sugar free jazz posted:

steph curry SUCKS and is a hack choking lil bitch boi gently caress the warriors

Lol at a goon trying to criticize one of the best NBA players on the planet . These arent trump lols but Ill take em

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

sugar free jazz posted:

No gently caress you actually

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

sugar free jazz posted:

durrrrrrrr

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/911677598501089281

Donald Trump just got dunked on by the entire Warriors lol

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Chief McHeath posted:

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/911677598501089281

Donald Trump just got dunked on by the entire Warriors lol

:drat:

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Goodbrains is gonna be really upset when he sees all the famous people being mean to him.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

No gently caress you actually

:flipoff:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Your quaint game of Hoop Ball generates such uncouth players America.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

trump's gonna nuke oakland

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

*destroys respect, credibility, and does immense damage to the systems in place of entire country*
You should be FIRED if you disrespect America!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

God drat.