Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Warriors org is some gently caress boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://twitter.com/TWSnyderman/status/911611917592088577

lmao

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/WarriorsPR/status/911671456928382976

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Cant wait to read all these tweets

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Paul Zuvella posted:

Golden State 60+
Houston 56+
OKC 54+
San Antonio 54+
Nuggets 45+
Portland 45+
Clippers 42+
Pelicans 42+

The top of the west is a bloodbath

There are 4 teams in the west that I could honestly see winning 60 games and that's insane to me.

I like Jimmy Butler a lot so I would have the Wolves somewhere in there.

I don't know what to think about Utah but I do think Rubio and Gobert can get poo poo done.

I think the Clippers are not going to be that good. I don't trust Blake to run his own team.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Goddamn

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Warriors are good again.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Enes_Kanter/status/911670854932680710

Enes :smith:

triple sulk posted:

nah

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

triple sulk posted:

ok kevin

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

EvanTH posted:

Should the Knicks take Donic, Porter, or Bagley?

porter imo

Ramadu posted:

ok kevin

loll

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
Congrats To Are President For Doing The Impossible And Making Golden State Likable

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Paul Zuvella posted:

Golden State 60+
Houston 56+
OKC 54+
San Antonio 54+
Nuggets 45+
Portland 45+
Clippers 42+
Pelicans 42+

There are 4 teams in the west that I could honestly see winning 60 games and that's insane to me.
Still ain't scared of anyone who ain't the warriors and Zaza :shrug: Kawhi the truth

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Just need Trump to tweet about 3-1 and I'll tap out

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

:stonklol:

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!
Finally got around to watching Trainwreck, I thought it was pretty decent and Lebron did a good job!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

ENES IS GOING TO GREAT THINGS IN NEW YORK AND I WILL MISS HIM

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Craig K posted:

Congrats To Are President For Doing The Impossible And Making Golden State Likable

And LeBron at the same time.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Paul Zuvella posted:

Golden State 60+
Houston 56+
OKC 54+
San Antonio 54+
Nuggets 45+
Portland 45+
Clippers 42+
Pelicans 42+

There are 4 teams in the west that I could honestly see winning 60 games and that's preposterous to me. Things of that nature.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Metapod posted:

ENES IS GOING TO GREAT THINGS IN NEW YORK
even you don't actually believe this

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Punkin Spunkin posted:

even you don't actually believe this

Kanter is a great humanitarian being in new york is going to allow for more opportunities and give him a bigger voice

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
Kanter's one of the few players I can remember who seemed to enjoy playing in Oklahoma. For that, he's a good thunder man.

and farewell to Doug McDermott, who I have already forgotten.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bush Did Outer Heaven posted:

Kanter's one of the few players I can remember who seemed to enjoy playing in Oklahoma. For that, he's a good thunder man.

and farewell to Doug McDermott, who I have already forgotten.

It wasn't Turkey

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I can't believe LeBron uncorked the chaos dunk on Trump, I think this'll begin the realignment of the timeline

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

WhyteRyce posted:

Just need Trump to tweet about 3-1 and I'll tap out

Lol, Trump isn't that smart. Plus the Warriors could just tweet back the most recent trophy.

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

Is this real life, or is this fantasy?

Paul Zuvella posted:

Golden State 60+
Houston 56+
OKC 54+
San Antonio 54+
Nuggets 45+
Portland 45+
Clippers 42+
Pelicans 42+

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997%E2%80%9398_NBA_season

Almost happened this year. Only the spurs didn't make it but were drat good. It was Duncans rookie year, the team improved by 36 wins. The west was loaded that year.

Honestly the west has had a 40 year run of being a much better conference with 2 people and 1 team making it a contest. MJ, Lebron and the Celtics have kept it from being a complete one sided league.

Also i hate the Celtics but it looks like history is about to repeat itself.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Bashez posted:

I like Jimmy Butler a lot so I would have the Wolves somewhere in there.

I don't know what to think about Utah but I do think Rubio and Gobert can get poo poo done.

I think the Clippers are not going to be that good. I don't trust Blake to run his own team.

Legit forgot about them lmao. They probably should win like 44 games this year, and potentially more if KAT and Wiggins improve a good deal.

I think the clippers are probably closer to a 40-44 win team than 42+. Blake and DJ are still really good so their ceiling is still fairly high.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

BWV posted:

it's sorta weird that the worst political and geographic timeline possible is running concurrently with the greatest NBA offseason timeline

Welcome to Space Jam.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne/status/911692571507810304

the nba is the most fun league

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

God drat

That's a pretty good quote

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
The warriors still blow tho

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Yeah, this is a layup for any team that wants positive press. But it's good to see the Warriors actually following through on it

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
This is a huge distraction from Durant's love of farts.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Durant is actually being put in a very tough position, because he's forced to choose between backing his teammate or a fellow Twitter Shitposting Addict

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

who gives a gently caress about a cocky owner, it's laughable to expect any less from Myers/Kerr/Steph

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Just a random thought but I don't think Iverson gets enough credit for putting up with Larry Browns bull poo poo for so long

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
look man who are you to judge someone else's fetishes.

Let that man sniff farts in peace

https://twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes/status/911696247748141056

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

What does Kerr mean by this?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Seriously though can we just end conferences so good teams in the West don't have to miss the playoffs? This "send every player West" thing is really a problem.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Lockback posted:

Seriously though can we just end conferences so good teams in the West don't have to miss the playoffs? This "send every player West" thing is really a problem.

the west had to hit the emergency release valve before the levy broke and gordon hayward got swept out to boston. this analogy sounded better in my head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

What does Kerr mean by this?

He's paraphrasing a quote by the Idiot-in-Chief about there being bad people on both sides in Charlottesville re: the nazis and antifas, I think.

• Locked thread