Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
any of y'all played Half-Life: C.A.G.E.D.? it's pretty good

short as poo poo, tho. and it's reminding me that I really, really loving hate Half-Life's marines for being a royal pain in the rear end any time you encounter them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

TwoPair posted:

Seriously I mean that one psycho guy near the start was straight up using Zabimaru from Bleach which was a ripoff but at least that's something. Everybody else's weapon has either been a lameass sword for humans and either a blade arm or stupid Dr. Octopus energy tendrils for ghouls. Those two siblings had the wings that shot bullets, that was cool, but after that even the loving weapon designs on this boring show got boring.

well this guy's is interesting. or at least is just doing twenty different things to make up for all the boring ones.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Argus Zant posted:

any of y'all played Half-Life: C.A.G.E.D.? it's pretty good

short as poo poo, tho

Is it a Half Life or Half Life 2 mod?

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?

SgtSteel91 posted:

Is it a Half Life or Half Life 2 mod?

OG Half-Life. Made by Cayle George, one of the designers of Half-Life, even! Just hit Steam this past week, and it's totally free!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

fit em all up in there posted:

Remember when Black Lagoon was on the block

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I miss Soul Eater.

Hell, same.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Bro you want some java

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
what the gently caress

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
oh my god this stupid loving show

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Also Amon is alive.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
...so she didn't eat the old man, she just kinda... threw him back up and brought him back to life...

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
well that sure was a climactic showdown that had any consequence to speak of

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Momomo posted:

...so she didn't eat the old man, she just kinda... threw him back up and brought him back to life...

And now she's naked.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

/:aaaaa:

I am shocked by that revolution

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Is there anything behind the whole coffee thing for ghouls? Like a mythology thing or something? It reminds me of the Shantae series where coffee keeps zombies relatively sane. Is it something similar to that or what?

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Momomo posted:

Reminder, it's her dad. It's something like a kangaroo's pouch. Except the pouch is her stomach...

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It was solely so the characters could be centered around a coffee shop because the writer is obviously a huge book nerd and all book nerds love coffee shops.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
So far I have found something to enjoy in every bad show on Toonami from SAO to Akame Ga Kill DickQuest but this... this show is just the worst. I don't understand how anyone can enjoy this show. I mean I can't even enjoy it ironically, such is it's awfulness.

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

TwoPair posted:

So far I have found something to enjoy in every bad show on Toonami from SAO to Akame Ga Kill DickQuest but this... this show is just the worst. I don't understand how anyone can enjoy this show. I mean I can't even enjoy it ironically, such is it's awfulness.

Bleach: The Final Chapters, when.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

dungeon cousin posted:

Is there anything behind the whole coffee thing for ghouls? Like a mythology thing or something? It reminds me of the Shantae series where coffee keeps zombies relatively sane. Is it something similar to that or what?

wasn't it just that it tastes less awful than other human food for no real reason

also they were uh, putting human in it too. maybe. gently caress it.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I hope you aren't interested in the old man and Eto because they never show up again.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Kerning Chameleon posted:

Lol, no
Inuyasha still had popularity and power. People want to bleach that series from their memory.

Polygynous posted:

wasn't it just that it tastes less awful than other human food for no real reason

also they were uh, putting human in it too. maybe. gently caress it.

No. It's just, as of yet, unexplained plot reasons. No humans, nothing.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Genthru plays the game well.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
The Adult Swim sanctioned snack, piss, masturbatory, gaming and/or other show watching break is over. Time for a show I care about.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I don't quite understand what the plan was or why it worked.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I want those height pills.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Yeah Bleach sadly killed itself by the creator just hating having to be a mangka at all. I think supersomethingwolf had a video about it?

This is it and its just sad how Bleach fell from something that became popular around One Piece and Naruto into something that couldn't outlive loving NARUTO.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Kerning Chameleon posted:

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

Genthru was agreeing to the deal that Tzesgerra put forth, but it was only to distract him and his men. He disguised the two saps they were loving with last episode to look like Sub and Bara, while the actual Sub and Bara snuck up form behind and used a card to steal cards from them. They used Risky Dice to ensure they got good ones.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

CharlestheHammer posted:

They used the card Levy which steals a random cards from each player within a certain range. But used Risky Dice to increase their chances of stealing cards they wanted.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Killua has a plan.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

MonsterEnvy posted:

They used the card Levy which steals a random cards from each player within a certain range. But used Risky Dice to increase their chances of stealing cards they wanted.

OH the luck was on the cards acquired not the plan succeeding, that makes more sense

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I still don't like Bisky's ponytail. I'm seeing too much of the shape of the back of her head.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
something's happening...

ahahaha this owns

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

CharlestheHammer posted:

They used a wombo-combo. Both of Genthru's henchmen used a card called Risky Dice. Risky Dice is a luck manipulation ability: most of the time you get Great Luck, which improves your fortune with the next thing you do. But for each Great Luck you roll, the correlating misfortune that you'll receive when you inevitably roll Terrible Luck is increased, to the point that it's eventually fatal.

They combined that with a card called Levy, which takes random cards from an enemy. Combined with Great Luck, they took all the cards they needed.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

That dog head on a spring is Togashi's author avatar in Jump.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Killua remains best and smartest boy.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Remember the bandits.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Wait, they were really sick?!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Sidequests!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

The most fiendish unlock requirement for a side quest in an RPG: not being a dick.

• Locked thread