Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/911789714398625793

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

jacob wohl is up on racketeering charges and wants trump to pardon him

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Duck and Cover posted:

But guys it's our most sacred of holiday's. https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/722ix7/geotus_donald_j_trump_proclaims_september_24_2017/ I love holiday's I've never heard of they are the best. Where's my presents?

lol "Gold Star" mothers and fathers day JUST TRY IT NFL

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Is this real? :captainpop:?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I mean, is anything at this point

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

As the entire stadium kneeled, the jumbotron seized and flickered, the image replaced with grainy footage of several underage prostitutes pissing on a hotel bed.

In the background sat none other than the president of the United States of America, pants on the floor, frantically twisting his penis between forefinger and thumb.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Durf posted:

As the entire stadium kneeled, the jumbotron seized and flickered, the image replaced with grainy footage of several underage prostitutes pissing on a hotel bed.

In the background sat none other than the president of the United States of America, pants on the floor, frantically twisting his penis between forefinger and thumb.

:perfect: and also :barf:

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Durf posted:

:911:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Duck and Cover posted:

But guys it's our most sacred of holiday's. https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/722ix7/geotus_donald_j_trump_proclaims_september_24_2017/ I love holidays I've never heard of they are the best. Where's my presents?

Does anybody know what the gently caress a pede is?

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Heath posted:

white supremacist

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Heath posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Dizz posted:

white supremacist

??

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

We are the children of concrete and steel.
Everything is possible, but nothing is real.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

corn in the bible posted:

jacob wohl is up on racketeering charges and wants trump to pardon him

lol

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Heath posted:

I just assume they're alluding to the pedes that make up the human centipede, meaning they eat each other's faeces.

lol or that

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

lmao how fitting that his name is Ja Wohl

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Love it!

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
A man staggers into his bathroom and sees his face in the mirror, lit by a nightlight. he thinks about what he is doing to himself, and how the people that love him feel.

Then he remembers that Trump is the leader of the free world and vomits real hard to make room for new liquor and also snacks

Skoora
Sep 29, 2009

As much of a retarded piss bitch as he is, the man can talk some poo poo.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Skoora posted:

As much of a retarded piss bitch as he is, the man can talk some poo poo.

Lil' Rocket Man would be better.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
It's pathetic that his insult vocabulary is even more restricted than his compliment vocabulary of "very good" or "tremendous" or "nice"

"Little." He's so obsessed with size that he thinks talking down to people by calling them "little" is just earth shattering. It's 2nd grade level bullying. Little Doodie Butt Sanders thinks his failing little healthcare bill isn't little, folks.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

imagine if the status quo was able to weather the trump years imagine what kind of wad of poo poo would come next

President Robert Durst?

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Catastrophe posted:

It's pathetic that his insult vocabulary is even more restricted than his compliment vocabulary of "very good" or "tremendous" or "nice"

"Little." He's so obsessed with size that he thinks talking down to people by calling them "little" is just earth shattering. It's 2nd grade level bullying. Little Doodie Butt Sanders thinks his failing little healthcare bill isn't little, folks.

Trump is the KING of projection - he thinks being called little or small is the worst thing you can say about someone else because it's the worst thing you could ever accuse him of being

gamey
May 17, 2009
President Fred Durst.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

In these troubling times, only one man can save us

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Little Lyin' Low Energy Crazy Crooked Rocket Man®

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

speaking of low energy, imagine i photoshopped kim jong un's face and hair onto rocket raccoon

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

Robo Reagan posted:

lebron would be a better potus than trump lol
A cowpat would be a better potus than trump lol

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lol

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

lol what a loving slob

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
If you are white, male, old, and play golf this is an incredible time to be alive.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

this is just disgusting because of the source. fuckin gross

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lol Trump deporting people just lol

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
Hell, I think donald trump is a stupid bitch!!!

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Mr.Tophat posted:

I expect a Hunter S Thompson-esque article like when Nixon died from someone.

Who would pen the most scathing closing marks on the doddering tangerine's demise?

Greg Proops?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Telephones posted:

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but this seems like a bad idea. Hey fucktard! "Rocket Man", in addition to stoking the nuclear flames, is just not that good of an insult.

i bet he's been going with rocket man because the head councilwhatever of the UN is Moon and he had some dumb word association in his head with rockets and the moon and now he's sticking with it because that's the level of connections our potus's mushbrain can make

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/kthorjensen/status/911664330671669248

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I did the same thing with thai kickbox movies, there's just no point listening to this drivel.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Can't really blame a dude for skipping the talky bits in a Van Damme movie. Not like you're missing anything.

Also Bloodsport owns and I really should rewatch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Yeah I mean who actually watches the dialogue in a Kung fu movie, IP Man is the best 25 minute movie ever without the chit chat