Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hawzy
Dec 13, 2002

the ol 1st and 30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Freaquency posted:

Yanda/Lewis/Woodhead are big ones, and Kenneth Dixon and Crockett Gilmore would be nice to have.

Oh yeah, Dixon was our #1 RB who was supposed to be decent. gently caress these refs by the way. It doesn't matter.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Spoeank posted:

FIND THE OLD YAHOO FANTASY FEED CREW

GET THEM IN THERE

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Denis Pitta was our #1 TE and top receiver last year. If you include Urschel we lost 4 starting o-linemen.

oh yeah i forgot about pitta. and yes i include urschel as a huge loss, but we were talking specifically about IR players and he just retired out of the blue

zach orr was the ravens leading tackler last year as well. he had some weird spine injury that was found in the offseason and was forced into medical retirement as well

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
6 :flag: 5 completions

(again!)

:lol:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Birding seems like a really chill & relaxing hobby.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

nerve posted:

how many of those 16 players on IR are actually important losses? if its a lot that fuckign sucks. nothing is worse than a potentially good season getting derailed by injuries, packers fans would know

like most of their o-line went on IR, which is a huge part of why the Ravens' offense looks so completely dysfunctional. Woodhead being injured is bad because he's an excellent outlet receiver and pass protector, and the Ravens have had nobody like that since Ray Rice declined.

Unfortunately as much as I liked Danny it's why the Chargers let him go. he's fantastic to watch when he's healthy but he missed the bulk of two years with them because of bad leg injuries.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/LeBatardShow/status/911977519368335360

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Kawalimus posted:

There's lots of warblers I really like. I'm also into sparrows. Connecticut Warblers are a lot of fun to find. Watching them kind of creep around. Much unlike other warblers. I love looking up at a spruce tree and getting a Cape May warbler. My favorite sparrow is probably Lincoln's, they're so much prettier than the song sparrows. Swallow-tailed kite is a bird I really like to see when I go further south or when they do turn up around here.

My favorite owl to listen to is the Barred. Man what a "hoot" that is to listen to! HA HA HA

I don't really have a set favorite bird. I just love finding them.

that's cool stuff, i'm glad you have a hobby that makes you happy

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Kawalimus posted:

My favorite owl to listen to is the Barred. Man what a "hoot" that is to listen to! HA HA HA

You're a rare bird yourself, Kawalimus.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
One thing that pisses me off? I've never seen one of those god drat blue-winged x golden-winged hybrids!! Brewsters and Lawrences they're called. Never ran across one. They technically don't "count" as a species but I'd love to see one. For birding's sake it's another warbler.

Also RIP to yellow-breasted chat. It was removed from the warblers. It obviously never belonged there to begin with but sad to lose a warbler. Makes my dream of 30 warblers in one day(I know of a place this is possible) quite a bit harder.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Solid joke, but the real gold is the extremely not mad Ravens fans responding

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Shoutout to #82 signaling for a first down after getting back the first stick

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

I get that we're having fun with this taken to the woodshed game but Kaepernick being better than Flacco in any context is dumb.

Boo on Harbaugh for not going for it on 4th down.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Forgot there was a London game this morning.

Four TDs for Bortles? 37-0 Jaguars? What in the hell?

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
So I sleep late today, assuming that as usual, the London game will just be a jolly ol' boring piece of poo poo where the jags inevitably lose because the jags....

:stare: What the gently caress happened there?

E: Also lmfao I'm actually with kawalimus. Flacco is just... such trash. "Hey it's 1st and 30, let's loving check down 3 times in a row." He's almost approaching Eli level.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Denis

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Hey Kawalimus, have you ever heard of Monk Parrots? They're active in New York city and Texas. They make these little community nests that are pretty cool.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Oh god I was so IRL mad about that 2007 Raiders/ Jags game

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

why does that bird look like it doesn't have wings?

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
god drat, still the entire 4th to go

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Great tits.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Hey Kawalimus, have you ever heard of Monk Parrots? They're active in New York city and Texas. They make these little community nests that are pretty cool.

I've seen them in florida. They're pretty cool birds that have established. I also saw the Nanday Parakeets there. Certainly weird to see parrot silhouettes flying around when birding.

Ever know that there was a native north american parrot at one time? Carolina Parakeets they were called. And they were around all year. I think they were as far north as Ohio. They went extinct in the early 1900s.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
lol, but a flag

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
ahahahahahahahah

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

loving laffo no respect from the Jags

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

axeil posted:

why does that bird look like it doesn't have wings?

They prefer to walk

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

HOLY gently caress

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Ahahaha twist that god drat dagger, Jags

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sign Kaep

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the jags own

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

wow what a bunch of dicks

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

when joe wins the superbowl and gets into the hof its gonna own

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
fAAAAKE

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Yesss

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
hahahahahhahahahahahaha oh my loving god i'm so glad i'm watching this game

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Ahhahahaha a fake up 37-0.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:lol:

That fake punt

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

100% all fakes all the time

Adbot