Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

The MSJ posted:

Someone put a mysterious substance in Detroit Metro Airport soap dispensers. They say it's likely a bodily fluid, but won't say which one.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/unusual-substance-discovered-in-soap-dispensers-at-detroit-metro-airport-sources-say

:itwaspoo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

The MSJ posted:

Someone put a mysterious substance in Detroit Metro Airport soap dispensers. They say it's likely a bodily fluid, but won't say which one.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/unusual-substance-discovered-in-soap-dispensers-at-detroit-metro-airport-sources-say

quote:

The unusual substance isn't being tested because sources said it was pretty apparent what the substance was. They said it was likely a bodily fluid, but it hasn't been confirmed because testing hasn't been done.

Which is it? It's so obvious you don't need to test it but simultaneously is only likely something that can't be confirmed until testing which won't be done because it's so apparent what it is. That's not helpful, people.

e: also

quote:

Investigators said it's nothing sinister, but someone with ongoing access to the restrooms who has a grudge.

Go back to writing school, you hack!

ReidRansom has a new favorite as of 08:55 on Sep 23, 2017

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

It's gotta be urine. People probably wouldn't notice a tiny amount of jizz mixed in with the soap, so even if jizzing in soap dispensers is your fetish I doubt it would have gotten reported, just not enough volume. Blood would be obvious, but I can't believe they'd describe that as "not sinister". Anybody can easily produce liters of urine though. Except . . . if it was urine, why not just say that? If you've said it isn't spit, than urine is the least objectionable thing left.

Wait, maybe sweat? If it was someone who works in the airport, they could get all sweat working hard, wipe themselves down with a towel, and then wring it out into the soap dispenser.

Aaaaa! Why wouldn't they just say what it is? The mystery will keep it in the news longer than everyone knowing which gross thing it was.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Facebook Aunt posted:

Except . . . if it was urine, why not just say that? If you've said it isn't spit, than urine is the least objectionable thing left.

Tears.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Facebook Aunt posted:

It's gotta be urine. People probably wouldn't notice a tiny amount of jizz mixed in with the soap, so even if jizzing in soap dispensers is your fetish I doubt it would have gotten reported, just not enough volume. Blood would be obvious, but I can't believe they'd describe that as "not sinister". Anybody can easily produce liters of urine though. Except . . . if it was urine, why not just say that? If you've said it isn't spit, than urine is the least objectionable thing left.

Wait, maybe sweat? If it was someone who works in the airport, they could get all sweat working hard, wipe themselves down with a towel, and then wring it out into the soap dispenser.

Aaaaa! Why wouldn't they just say what it is? The mystery will keep it in the news longer than everyone knowing which gross thing it was.

Isn't literally any body fluid at least a little "sinister" in this case? Like maybe not on purpose but you don't want to be touching a fluid that comes out of anyone if you're not expecting it

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

My money's on bile, motherfucker cut himself for his art.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

It's snot

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Anyone else remember that guy who saved up his jizz for days/weeks, loaded it into a squirt gun, and sprayed it at people in a grocery store? I recall one of the comments on this site was "SURPRISE BUKAKE ON AISLE FIVE"

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 13:09 on Sep 23, 2017

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:gonk:

E:and by that I mean :gonk::gizz:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I interrupt this bodily fluids discussion for an important bulletin:

Sonic The Hegdehog is partnering with Hooters.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I think you'll find that the internet had partnered sonic with hooters since the very beginning.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

My money's on bile, motherfucker cut himself for his art.

If it's yellow bile you don't need to cut yourself, just dry heave until it comes out.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

gently caress that poo poo, my main man is a consummate professional!
Only shunting the gull bladder with a surgical tube will do.

By popular demand has a new favorite as of 15:21 on Sep 23, 2017

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE
Has anyone said diarrhoea yet?

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

like watching the most beautiful ballerina on the best stage

The MSJ posted:

Finally got rid of my irrational fear about public soap dispensers. It's now a rational fear.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Slime posted:

If it's yellow bile you don't need to cut yourself, just dry heave until it comes out.

If you're dry heaving I don't think you're getting the bile out my boy

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Automatic Retard posted:

Has anyone said diarrhoea yet?

I did!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The MSJ posted:

I genuinely don't know which one is more desperate

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

MizPiz posted:

I genuinely don't know which one is more desperate

In this timeline (the bad 1985)?

Sonic.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Platystemon posted:

In this timeline (the bad 1985)?

Tell me more...

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sonic has been since Sonic and Knuckles, but titties are timeless.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Powaqoatse posted:

Also this ridiculous juxtaposition of articles:

The Sun or the Daily Mail?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Collateral Damage posted:

Daily Star, I think.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The MSJ posted:

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

It's always the Daily Mail who has the boner for the underaged.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

I've always considered this to be the best primer to the UK press differences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGscoaUWW2M&t=53s

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

I've always considered this to be the best primer to the UK press differences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGscoaUWW2M&t=53s

Oh wow that's excellent and spot on lol. Is there any equivalent sketch laying out American media viewership or is it way too fragmented to even attempt?

schadenfraud
Nov 19, 2010
Men rescued from Scafell Pike 'unable to walk due to cannabis'

quote:

‘Words fail us,’ say police after four men had to be helped down from England’s highest mountain

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Got too high.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Tried to climb a mountain but I got too high

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sodium Chloride posted:

It's always the Daily Mail who has the boner for the underaged.

It was the Daily Star.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

England has mountains?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Byzantine posted:

England has mountains?

Hills, really

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Byzantine posted:

England has mountains?

Just one i think.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Byzantine posted:

England has mountains?

And did those feet, in ancient times, walk upon Englands mountain green?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Byzantine posted:

England has mountains?

Paging glowing-fish, paging glowing-fish....

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

a kitten posted:

Just one i think.

This was set in Wales, which does have mountains or at least what passes for a mountain by British standards. The silhouette of them on the mountain is accurately scaled.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
Wales is nothing but hills and mountains

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

The MSJ posted:

Weird News Headlines, Quotes, & Articles: likely a bodily fluid, but won't say which one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

FEMA accidentally tweets phone sex line number.

https://consumerist.com/2017/09/20/fema-tweets-number-for-phone-sex-line-instead-of-disaster-relief-effort/