Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Shangri-Law School posted:

This defense really, really misses Davis and Wilson.

I knew it was gonna be bad without them, and it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Sweeet, we might win this game. That would be nice, to win once and a while.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Silly Burrito posted:

No complaints on my side.

You ain't kidding.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
lmao Eli

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
:lol: eli fake free play

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

a new study bible! posted:

After Kelce last week and Blount this week, I still have no idea what is considered taunting. Is it just anything directed at another player- period?

Yeah, actions directed at an opposing player or bench will get a taunt. Such as throwing the ball at someone or directly facing toward an opposing bench and gesticulating. Last week kelce was probably just unfortunate enough for refs to hear him poo poo talking.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Lions defense looking gassed and its only the first half.

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

mikeraskol posted:

I don't understand why the Giants think they can not address the offensive line and running game and think they are going to have a good season or that Eli will look good. This team is loving terrible.

The coach can just try throwing Eli under the bus again.

I mean who doesn't perform better when their boss calls them an idiot in public? That's basic management right there!

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

That Works posted:

Statistically the Saints tend to win 43.75% of the time over the last few years.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Look at all these heroic white fire fighters

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

That Works posted:

Would be awesome if the panthers and bucs lost, i agree.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Asproigerosis posted:

As an eagles fan, the refs weren't wrong on the down at the half inch line or the taunting calls. Sure they were dumb, but by rule correct. He rolled the ball right at collins which you can't do in Goodell's version of football.

its more they can even correctly identify the "half-inch" line. How do you pick that from replay. Its completely arbitrary

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Stafford might need to start his 4th quarter comeback magic a little earlier today.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Looks like Juju...

Was not on that beat :smug:

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
That throw by Eli was so terrible I thought the Eagles had to have been offsides

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Man I dunno what I expected out of the Lions defense today but this is pretty bad.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

After Kelce last week and Blount this week, I still have no idea what is considered taunting. Is it just anything directed at another player- period? I thought there was something about putting the ball on the ground.

Don't include opposing players in your celebrations.

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch
if who shot biggie and tupac isnt just 3 seconds of some guy saying 'THE CIA' and then cutting to two episodes of married with children ill be greatly disappointed

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

That Works posted:

:ssh: Don't jinx it.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Slowpoke! posted:

Man, Cam just doesn't look the same from 2015. This offense has so much talent, but something needs to get blown up. Offensive line, OC, Benjamin/Funchess WR core...

I hated the Funchess pick and I've never been crazy about him. Maybe he'll do something with Olsen out, but I have my doubts.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
Man Case Keenum's throws are loving awful, I'm surprised Diggs and Thielin can catch any of these throws.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

It feels so late in the day when they have a 9:30 London game. Like my brain thinks it must be around, say 4:00 right now.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Asproigerosis posted:

Yeah, actions directed at an opposing player or bench will get a taunt. Such as throwing the ball at someone or directly facing toward an opposing bench and gesticulating. Last week kelce was probably just unfortunate enough for refs to hear him poo poo talking.

I was thinking about how hard he started stunting after he scored the TD. Maybe because he already had 1 ding the refs just ignored it. Pulling someone for taunting is incredibly stupid. Or it wasnt directed at anyone specifically.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

VJeff posted:

Man I dunno what I expected out of the Lions defense today but this is pretty bad.

It is exactly what I expected.

Come back soon, Davis.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

After Kelce last week and Blount this week, I still have no idea what is considered taunting. Is it just anything directed at another player- period? I thought there was something about putting the ball on the ground.

Do not acknowledge the opposing team at any time except during live play (we have other penalties to cover that).

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
drat. Cam WAY overthrew that one.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Ugh my dishwasher is broken and I need to figure out what's wrong before Romo calls the 4pm game.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Cam is broken. :(

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
oh gently caress that hit

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

gilmore with a bad hit out of bounds on Hopkins

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
fyi love my nfl wvu graduate program dank pick by rasul! :woop:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Ameer is

*checks sheet*

Good.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Panthers not doing so well.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Horseshit call

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Kalli posted:

gilmore with a bad hit out of bounds on Hopkins

Oh never mind, he was still in bounds, the other camera angle was bad

Jymmybob
Jun 26, 2000

Grimey Drawer
someone gif the dancing browns fan tia

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
CBS trying to talk about Kizer's parents so they put a camera on them, and some Browns fan is just dancing his heart out in the seats in front of him.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

RumbleFish posted:

Cam is broken. :(

He's done.

For this season at least.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Watson had an excellent play to turn that into a 0 yard play to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Warmack appears to have been benched for wiesniewski

• Locked thread