Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
This game is 100% over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
watching that jhin's damage in team fights was a very sad time

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
I know you heard about me
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
I'm just tryin to live on
Not in a penitentiary
I'd rather be rollin chrome
Gambit ESports

morelike

GetTheFuckBackOnThePlane ESucks

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

More like DamGit OuttaHere,

...sports.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Dont wear a a godamn waistcoat with denim

You prick

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
Not in a penitentiary

el dingo posted:

Dont wear a a godamn waistcoat with denim

You prick

Since I have only watched lol for a week I don't know who that guy is or if he's famous, but between that and his whack rear end tat I hope he has an unfortunate rickshaw accident

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Calling this being sub-25 minute win for the Wolves.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Dire Wolves officially the only team to struggle against Team One.

Shelvocke
Aug 6, 2013

Microwave Engraver
As soon as yasuo and nunu were locked in, I knew a game was happening.

If you get time to watch GMB Vs WE, I high recommend it for entertainment value.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Vayne 100% winrate at Worlds 2017.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Shelvocke posted:

If you get time to watch GMB Vs WE, I high recommend it for entertainment value.

Agreed, there was much announcer sass and all around hilarity from lvl 1 onwards.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Phantiks keeps picking Corki and keeps being poo poo.

rip DW in advance

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Nice of Team One to finally show up.

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
Not in a penitentiary
Dire Wolves
more like

Dudes Won'tYouJustFuckBackOffToAustraliaYouLosers

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

:sigh:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

WDIIA posted:

Dire Wolves
more like

Dudes Won'tYouJustFuckBackOffToAustraliaYouLosers

these are going great keep em up 👍🏻

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Chris de Sperg posted:

unless they're loving retarded and let marf get cass or 4lan get olaf
lol australia

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
G1: How do you feed Ryze/Sejuani? Jensen and Contractz should not be hosed with in 2v2s. Could legit also just be because their group opponents are terrible.

G2:

Reality Winner posted:

Jungle ezreal ?/

As an aside whatever happened to Kindred did he just get ended by nerfs?

G3: Kalista/Cho/Ezreal is a lot of objective control and this game wasn't very good.

G4: Why is anyone playing Jax? Just watching Camille fly around in these fights and whip his rear end it seems like there's so many better carry top picks than Jax and these teams picking it aren't really setting it up (i.e. if you wanna play a hard carry top laner bring a tank mid like Galio like Lyon did).

G5: Once again Galio is awesome to watch. Rageblade/Wit's End/Hurricane Varus not as much.

G6: This was the most entertaining game Gambit played (full fan service) but it was still terrible. They should have just subbed in Darien, Alex, and Genja if they were gonna do this.

G7: This game was boring. ONE doesn't seem like a team that's gonna challenge in a Bo5. Lyon looks a lot more lively as an undercard.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Kindred came back very briefly, there are just a lot of better options right now.

And Jax can be brutal as a split pusher, but he needs to do well in lane and be able to win 1v1s. Lyon did this very well yesterday.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

VodeAndreas posted:

Phantiks keeps picking Corki and keeps being poo poo.

rip DW in advance

Corki is a very good safe pick. Phantiks is just pushing sidelanes with 0 vision. He cost Direwolves both games vs Team oNe by getting caught.

You normally don't see someone getting caught in sidelanes that much in proplay.

Also Phantiks was horrible in the C9 game where Direwolves had a lead. He didn't ult as vlad in many big teamfights and died instantly.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

njsykora posted:

Kindred came back very briefly, there are just a lot of better options right now.

And Jax can be brutal as a split pusher, but he needs to do well in lane and be able to win 1v1s. Lyon did this very well yesterday.

Ya Jax is totally fine. The reason Camille did so well vs Jax was because Stejos forgot what Galio's ult was. It was basically 2v1 or 2v3 against Jax.

Galio completely tilted that matchup. I think Jax would win in a normal 1v1 especially if he stuns Camille inside her ult.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
So was the thing where the real region's 3 seeds have to go to play ins a plot by riot to reduce the number of wildcard region teams going 4-81 against Sahm Sung in groups or what

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Ulio posted:

Ya Jax is totally fine. The reason Camille did so well vs Jax was because Stejos forgot what Galio's ult was. It was basically 2v1 or 2v3 against Jax.

Galio completely tilted that matchup. I think Jax would win in a normal 1v1 especially if he stuns Camille inside her ult.

And in the Lyon/Gambit game yesterday they played the same top lane matchup but with Stejos playing Camille and he just got loving blasted by Jax all game.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

Libertine posted:

As an aside whatever happened to Kindred did he just get ended by nerfs?

If you're to weak in 1v1's you can't contest marks which means you can only get them through kills in 2v2s you're unfavoured to win pre-six. Mostly lost armour.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Fnatic announced that after lying about Gambit being good in scrims they're going to forfeit their games and withdraw from Worlds, to go hone their Korean style in the birthplace of Korean style, Europe.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

njsykora posted:

He's already been played once, didn't do much. Also One have booted Brucer for Marf like that was their problem yesterday.

this post aged well

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Lyon looks decent legit?? Like I would want to see Lyon vs Dig bo5

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Prucer, Marf, Dongus, Hambone, and Larry are actually p. dece, could probably take 2 games off P1 in a Bo5

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

curiousCat posted:

this post aged well

Ya don't really agree with that post. oNe were bad as a whole but Brucer was on a whole other level of feeding. Ya his jungler gave him 0 help but he didn't learn to play safe after the first game.

Imo worst players thus far have been Pvpstejos, Brucer and Phantiks.

Pvpstejos kept forcing random 1v1s in every game and kept dieing in them. He also kept trying to 1v1 when enemy team have a galio.

Brucer knows his jungler isn't ganking for him but still keeps pushing, gets hit by every Ashe arrow vs Direwolves.

Phantiks, never seen someone get caught in sidelanes in pro play as much as this guy. Reminds me of old doublelift or Doublelift at last years worlds.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Ulio posted:

Corki is a very good safe pick. Phantiks is just pushing sidelanes with 0 vision. He cost Direwolves both games vs Team oNe by getting caught.

You normally don't see someone getting caught in sidelanes that much in proplay.

Also Phantiks was horrible in the C9 game where Direwolves had a lead. He didn't ult as vlad in many big teamfights and died instantly.

Yeah that wasn't to say Corki is definitely a bad pick but Phantiks was consistently making bad plays on him.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Stejos on Jax was actually okay but galio ulted in nearly every time.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Stejos on Jax was actually okay but galio ulted in nearly every time.

If you give up galio you deserve whatever you get

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Hour until showtime, what are people's expectations for tonight?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Alright, who's ready to watch, uh... Fnatic and a bunch of other teams?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Vermain posted:

Alright, who's ready to watch, uh... Fnatic and a bunch of other teams?
I'm really excited about Fenercache because I like football clubs and EU is doing a really good job at finding the worst possible rosters for them

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Fnatic should do fine cause the wild cards look bad as hell this year but don't sleep on Fender-Baine-Cooper Insurance & Sport incorporated. Their top laner, Dinkynutzz, has a sick pocket ap ignite fizz. And their mid, Poot, is surprisingly solid & plays a mean ziggs.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Work Friend Keven posted:

Fnatic should do fine cause the wild cards look bad as hell this year but don't sleep on Fender-Baine-Cooper Insurance & Sport incorporated. Their top laner, Dinkynutzz, has a sick pocket ap ignite fizz. And their mid, Poot, is surprisingly solid & plays a ziggs.

Keven, please. Enough trolling. No one plays Ziggs anymore.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Vermain posted:

Keven, please. Enough trolling. No one plays Ziggs anymore.
Hey guys, Meddler here with your game health update!

We see a lot of people really enjoying the new bot lane Ziggs strategy and we're excited to see the evolving meta of taking other mages bottom lane to counter him, but we're going to nerf everything about Ziggs because we don't actually want him to be there.

Here's some changes that turn another ADC into a jungler btw.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

meanwhile, kindred is sitting on the curb rattling a tin cup labeled "BUFFS" at passerby with soft harmonica music playing in the background

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

An exciting gameplay update for Ziggs: He's horny for Jinx now.