Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
the line was that the seahawks were finally learning how to use jimmy last year then he got injured

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Stevie Lee posted:

the Titans are a much better team than the Seahawks

And yet, here they are in the lead

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Vhak lord of hate posted:

the line was that the seahawks were finally learning how to use jimmy last year then he got injured

Nah that was 2015, this year's line is that he was playing hurt all last season and is in the Best Shape of his Life TM now

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
The Lions are the only other NFCN team that I don't completely loving hate, and I wish you guys had beat the arrogant Falcons

FTP

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Jimmy Graham had 923 receiving yards last year. I'd say that's pretty good.

Edit: that's not to say he hasn't had fuckall this season

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

seiferguy posted:

Man you sound salty about Sherman.

Yeah I am, because he''s' a loving prick who's gotten away with poo poo for years and built a reputation for greatness on it. Now he's starting to get called and whines constantly. I hate ANY player or team at any level of sports that has "physical play" which usually translates to "always fouling but if we called it s we should it'd be every play so we won't." It's mot just a Sherman thing but he typifies it.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Not feeling all that great about the Chiefs today really. You should be up more than one score at halftime when the other quarterback has thrown three interceptions.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Yeah I am, because he''s' a loving prick who's gotten away with poo poo for years and built a reputation for greatness on it. Now he's starting to get called and whines constantly. I hate ANY player or team at any level of sports that has "physical play" which usually translates to "always fouling but if we called it s we should it'd be every play so we won't." It's mot just a Sherman thing but he typifies it.

Nice meltdown

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
sherman with the time management assist, nice

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
mice knelt down

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008
Koo still has a job?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Lol

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Sherman is still a good and fun corner, and this is super whiny.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what the gently caress they gave green bay an extra second on the clock. what the Hufck

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
that was really dumb

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Rodgers gonna die now.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I really hate that I recognize every single one of the trainers on the Packers' staff.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

SamuraiFoochs posted:

hmm lets read all that

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Nice drive to get a FG there.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
There are plenty of reasons to hate Sherman that don't rely on nebulous "NFL is rigged" accusations

Like him threatening a reporter's job because he got butthurt

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Romo is going to settle into a good commentator, I think. He gets excited at times, but relatable excited, not Gruden excited or incomprehensible entirely. I think he's pretty fun to listen to, for a newbie

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

LOL Rodgers.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
goodnight, a a ron.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Also holy poo poo packers...

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Put in Hundley

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What happened to Eodgers?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I'm sure I'd hate Sherman if he was on any other team but he makes people have stupid meltdowns and is also really loving good so

Bonus is that he pisses off racists too

<3Sherman<3

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008
Romo should've been a coach.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

THAT IS A loving GIFT DON'T PISS IT AWAY

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
saved by the bell!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Low Desert Punk posted:

There are plenty of reasons to hate Sherman that don't rely on nebulous "NFL is rigged" accusations

Like him threatening a reporter's job because he got butthurt

Sounds like Sherman is being presidential.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
lol that was ridiculous but it looks like no time left for Packers to capitalize

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

drat it!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Carrying that Eagles kicker off the field :3:

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
sherman threatening a reporter because his feelings got hurt is really hysterically loving lame but okay fellas

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Also I can't type for poo poo today, Christ.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That was pretty great, but blocking a dude into his teammate on a fair catch seems a bit unfair to me.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

What happened to Eodgers?

Five sacks in the half, second pick six of his career.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008

nerve posted:

sherman threatening a reporter because his feelings got hurt is really hysterically loving lame but okay fellas

Who did he threaten?

• Locked thread