Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

what is even happening here

e: nm i got it, fashion police arresting him for socks + flipflops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Alaois posted:

He was drunk in his school's cafeteria. The gif misses the moment another cafeteria employee gets tired of seeing his boss getting pushed around by an idiotic kid and takes him to the ground

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Alaois posted:

Chilli mac and cheese kid was underage drunk at his college's cafeteria, got belligerent at being refused service, got arrested, ended up being kicked out of college. The feel good story of the year.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Relevant video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jq3KYJLcHY

Meatgrinder
Jul 11, 2003

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est

Holy crap that manager is incredibly professional, keeping that oval office focussed on him, appealing time and again to his better judgement, while the cops are on the way. I would have lost it the second that little poo poo shoved me.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Haha, I forgot the end where he spits on the manager so the cop rushes him out the door, basically opening them with his face.

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice

Korgan posted:

Chilli mac and cheese kid was underage drunk at his college's cafeteria, got belligerent at being refused service, got arrested, ended up being kicked out of college. The feel good story of the year.
Then he got sent to rehab, then arrested for punching a female officer while attempting to escape from rehab. What a loving winner.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"Lemme add a felony to this poo poo sandwich!"

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

U-DO Burger posted:

Can you link an article or something so we can all laugh at that stupid law?

Here's google translated version since it's not I'm the US obviously: https://translate.googleusercontent...b-ehQCN1B-MY-NA

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
https://gfycat.com/TerrificEvilHorseshoebat

bonus schaden for me not knowing how to make this playable in the forum

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dizz posted:

https://gfycat.com/TerrificEvilHorseshoebat

bonus schaden for me not knowing how to make this playable in the forum

https://giant.gfycat.com/TerrificEvilHorseshoebat.webm

just had to go to view video and link it, the forum will play webms, gifvs and mp4s automatically.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Platystemon posted:

The two groups of people that enjoy it are Islamist rapists and white supremacists.

makes u 🤔

Yeah because nothing feels better in the morning than making a blanket statement about how whatever your affiliation is, is blameless, and bad things are only done by people not like me*!

*this is a huge component of how people get away with atrocities, everywhere. "But he's my friend, he can't be a rapist, only bad people do that, and he can't be bad. He loves cat gifs and we play settlers of catan together, and he has a 'coexist' bumper sticker."

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Randaconda posted:

just had to go to view video and link it, the forum will play webms, gifvs and mp4s automatically.

Oh it's you Ben! Daddy needs his medicine...!

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

That'd be just awful. Christians would have to wear a tiny little escalator on a necklace as a sign of their faith.

Byzantine posted:

There's actually an anti-Christian tract written by a Roman way back that makes that exact joke, mocking them for wearing a symbol of execution by asking "if we threw your prophet off a cliff, would you idiots wear rocks on a chain?".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJSZcxXe7IQ

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Data Graham posted:

Oh it's you Ben! Daddy needs his medicine...!

I miss that show so much

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

"Luke Gatti, of macaroni and cheese tantrum fame"

That's just the greatest.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

:darksouls:

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Pick posted:

Yeah because nothing feels better in the morning than making a blanket statement about how whatever your affiliation is, is blameless, and bad things are only done by people not like me*!

*this is a huge component of how people get away with atrocities, everywhere. "But he's my friend, he can't be a rapist, only bad people do that, and he can't be bad. He loves cat gifs and we play settlers of catan together, and he has a 'coexist' bumper sticker."

THats insane, no one plays settlers of catan anymore

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sexual Aluminum posted:

I miss that show so much

I just watched The Dirty Dozen and it's amazing how much Harry Goz's (:rip:) voice sounded like Lee Marvin's.

violentlycitrus
Aug 3, 2004

Excellent stop, drop and roll technique. Putting himself in a situation where he had to do it though, not so much.

ijzer
Apr 12, 2013

it's friday i'm in love with ice cream

this actually makes me feel a lot of sympathy because generally people aren't alcoholics to the point that they go through serious withdrawal at 19 unless there's a lot of stuff happening behind the scenes. i mean, he made a lot of terrible choices in a row there, but i wonder what happened to the kid to get him to that place.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

ijzer posted:

this actually makes me feel a lot of sympathy because generally people aren't alcoholics to the point that they go through serious withdrawal at 19 unless there's a lot of stuff happening behind the scenes. i mean, he made a lot of terrible choices in a row there, but i wonder what happened to the kid to get him to that place.

If you're having withdrawals you go to a detox facility for 3-5 days. If you are having behavioral problems linked to alcohol you might go to an inpatient rehab for a month or more. Sometimes they can be both I guess? v0v

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

Randaconda posted:

I think the real schaden is what the Jags did to Baltimore in Wembley.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

syscall girl posted:

If you're having withdrawals you go to a detox facility for 3-5 days. If you are having behavioral problems linked to alcohol you might go to an inpatient rehab for a month or more. Sometimes they can be both I guess? v0v

Alcohol doesn't cause behavioural problems, it just gives people an excuse to let out the arsehole which was inside them all along.

I have zero sympathy for mac and cheese tantrum kid and I hope every day he gets up, looks at the ruin he chose to make out of his life and loving weeps.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Gorilla Salad posted:

Alcohol doesn't cause behavioural problems, it just gives people an excuse to let out the arsehole which was inside them all along.

I have zero sympathy for mac and cheese tantrum kid and I hope every day he gets up, looks at the ruin he chose to make out of his life and loving weeps.

:thunk:

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

violentlycitrus posted:

Excellent stop, drop and roll technique. Putting himself in a situation where he had to do it though, not so much.

I am just amazed that he stopped, dropped, and rolled at all. I've seen hundreds of idiotic fire gifs itt and this is the only one where the guy remembers to do it. Everyone makes stupid mistakes sometimes, but from what I've seen, this guy is unique. So, bravo, guy. You kept your head in a stupid situation. :patriot:

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

mobby_6kl posted:

The owner posted photos of a bicycle thief online and was fined for violating the thief's privacy. The fine is small enough that it was still worth it but that's the law here :negative:

Well, if the guy's taking selfies on a stolen phone that are automatically uploaded to the owner's cloud, he's basically giving the owner that picture with no reservations. The thief can't say there was any deceit in the guy activating cloud sync on his own phone, and legally accessing his own account.

Since they're pics of the dude in his underwear, the guy should get his phone back, and then sue the thief for harassing him with unsolicited images of a sexual nature.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/912165506223919105

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Lmao he calls the cops like a bitch

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Hah!

"I need to call the cops! She just broke my phone! A generation behind iPhone and she broke it! My mom just co-signed for it yesterday!"

-Baked Alaska
Big White Tough Guy

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

LMAO that guy has the worst hobby. He needs to start building tiny meals for a hamster or something, that's at least somewhat productive because then the hamster doesn't go hungry.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Baked Alaska is the best. Even Milo makes fun of him

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

baked alaska is an amazing example of what being absolutely devoid of ideals and morality combined with an insatiable lust for attention turns you into

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
You know what sucks about Baked Alaska? It's a loving delicious, underappreciated dessert, tainted now by association with that dingus.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I don't know anything about Baked Alaska other than he's a right wing moron who keeps getting dunked on by life. Is he a pro-weed Alaskan? Because if not that's pretty hosed up

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
He used to be chill and mediocre and i guess not being famous caused him to get redpilled HARD and is now just a mediocre laughing stock

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Antioch posted:

You know what sucks about Baked Alaska? It's a loving delicious, underappreciated dessert, tainted now by association with that dingus.

Every time I see him brought up I find myself laughing and also licking my lips. It's fun to laugh at him but also I start thinking of desserts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

NoneMoreNegative posted:

https://twitter.com/YouHadOneJ0B/status/911973014329221120

one of the best examples of videogame ragdoll physics I've seen

Is that the guy who got done for murder, the twat who used to star in UK's Eggheads?