Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

meet my sons: chadley, crudley, crapley, clampy, crampy, chun-li, celery, cranium, charizard,

lol

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

there may be a hidden story occurring in the crab thread for those with the skill to find it

that is awesome, I love hidden stories

I don't know what it is yet, I have some vague ideas but they're not adding up

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

that is awesome, I love hidden stories

I don't know what it is yet, I have some vague ideas but they're not adding up

Nothing in the story

Its more like something hidden within my posts

cda

by Hand Knit

vanisher posted:

Nothing in the story

Is it your balls hahahahaaasaaaaaa

Ahaha

Ha

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

vanisher posted:

Nothing in the story

I've found secrets :ssh:

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
i got a car :cool:

sb hermit

:siren: :woop: :siren:

Starman Super DX

Oh gently caress! That's the Woop Police! better get out your piece!

Tell me more!

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I made tom yum, it was delicious

Thanks to HotSoapyBeard for the sig image!

Olive!

no my name's not tom and that wasn't some weird sex joke. congrats on the car specialfriend

Manifisto

I made tom yum, it was delicious

goddamn, I'm not sure when if ever I have had this soup (I always seem to go with hot and sour when I am getting chinese/chinese-american soup) but the online recipes seem to be full of very delicious things

did you have kaffir lime leaves and/or lemongrass, if so I am extra jealous

Olive!

Manifisto posted:

goddamn, I'm not sure when if ever I have had this soup (I always seem to go with hot and sour when I am getting chinese/chinese-american soup) but the online recipes seem to be full of very delicious things

did you have kaffir lime leaves and/or lemongrass, if so I am extra jealous

It's Thai but yeah.

and you're goddamn right I did. I found out I can go to a shop 10 minutes away and get all the fresh kaffir lime leaves I want. $2 worth and they'll last almost forever. unless... I make thai food every day

that's a great idea

I actually got all the stuff for panang curry so I'll be making that soon too

Manifisto

It's Thai but yeah.

:smh: I knew that I guess, durr

you should run a contest where the prize is as many kaffir lime leaves as you can mail with a first class stamp

it probably violates usps and . . . department of agriculture? customs and immigration? whatever . . . regulations but yolo

e: how is :smh: not a smilie :doh:

Piso Mojado

cars are bad and please get out of my way when im on my bike tia

punchymcpunch

Piso Mojado

vanisher posted:

Nothing in the story

ill be bummed when ur perma'd for secretly posting your dick but as im sure youve heard many times before, the fun will be trying to find it.

Starman Super DX

I kinda want a bumper sticker that says "GET A CAR" and there's a caution sign style car knocking into a person on a bike :twisted:

Tell me more!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Starman Super DX posted:

I kinda want a bumper sticker that says "GET A CAR" and there's a caution sign style car knocking into a person on a bike :twisted:

Car standing on hind wheels, peeing onto a bike a la the Calvin peeing on things car decal meme.

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Piso Mojado posted:

ill be bummed when ur perma'd for secretly posting your dick but as im sure youve heard many times before, the fun will be trying to find it.

Was wayne gretzky permabanned for that, the greatest act of forum's hooliganing yet unleashed on this our internet home?

alnilam

Starman Super DX posted:

2 real 2 b funy :(

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
M

alnilam

punchymcpunch

LMN, op

Zeroisanumber

Last night I went to a place called Up Down in Minneapolis and they have old pinball and videogames from the 80's and 90's and drinks and pizza and they always play Attitude Era WWE on their TVs. I didn't drink anything, but I was hungry so I ordered two pieces of pizza but the slices were gigantic so I took one to go. Then I played Moon Patrol for an hour because I always wanted to play Moon Patrol when I was 4 but I was terrible at it.

I'm still terrible at it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

sb hermit

Zeroisanumber posted:

Last night I went to a place called Up Down in Minneapolis and they have old pinball and videogames from the 80's and 90's and drinks and pizza and they always play Attitude Era WWE on their TVs. I didn't drink anything, but I was hungry so I ordered two pieces of pizza but the slices were gigantic so I took one to go. Then I played Moon Patrol for an hour because I always wanted to play Moon Patrol when I was 4 but I was terrible at it.

I'm still terrible at it.

:same:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
lol

Joust was my token waster

I never figured out how to play I just liked making the bird run and jump

Zeroisanumber

The great thing about that place is that everything costs 1 token and they give you 50 for $10. They make all their money on booze and snacks. They also have a giant Jenga set and a giant Connect-4. It's pretty comfy and rad.

----------------

Starman Super DX

I miss old arcades. You'd walk into a fairly dark carpeted room and hear all of these different kinds of games old and new playing or demoing- it made for a very unique atmosphere. There was even a place I would go to in Jersey with my cousins that sold Bawls and had at least two or three different DDR machines. Those were good times

Tell me more!

Starman Super DX

oh hey, BYOB, my cat was found this morning :)

Apparently he promptly ate two cans of wet food, some dry, and then passed out.

Tell me more!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I went to a small set up amusement park that had rides you use tickets to go on.

One ticket cost around $1.50. You needed 3 tickets to ride the lovely little teacups, per person, and they were the cheapest thing.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
arcades: arcades are dope but i never had enough tokens. i wanna visit one of those tokyo arcades some day soon

cat: yay cat, fat cat

FluffieDuckie

Starman Super DX posted:

:love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Zeroisanumber

Starman Super DX posted:

Hey, congrats! :)

Haha! Sounds like my dumb rear end in a top hat. I gave him half a can of food the other day and set the rest of it on the counter while I went to get a shower. Hamilton jumped up and knocked the can off of the counter and ate it then dug into the food that I gave him. By the time I got out of the bathroom he was already on the couch sleeping off his enormous dinner.

----------------

vanisher

Starman Super DX posted:

yay safe cat!

cda

by Hand Knit

Starman Super DX posted:

That's awesome :)

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Starman Super DX posted:

Same

----------------

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Starman Super DX posted:

yay! safe cat.

my cat got out last month while i was at work because my roommate didnt close the door all the way because theyre a dingus

i found her on my way up the stairs. my downstairs neighbor said "hey, help me get this cat out of here. it ran in when i opened the door" and i went in and it was MY cat, scared, hiding under his sofa, soaking wet, and smelling like carpet shampoo??? she's fine now and has completely forgotten her ordeal.

thanks Manifisto!

Starman Super DX

mailorder bees! posted:

yay! safe cat.

my cat got out last month while i was at work because my roommate didnt close the door all the way because theyre a dingus

i found her on my way up the stairs. my downstairs neighbor said "hey, help me get this cat out of here. it ran in when i opened the door" and i went in and it was MY cat, scared, hiding under his sofa, soaking wet, and smelling like carpet shampoo??? she's fine now and has completely forgotten her ordeal.

it's funny how cats forget stuff like that. in the initial month or two after we first found him we tried taking him to the vet in order to get checked out and he bolted around the room, nearly knocking down some glassware and eventually hiding under the radiator. I was terrified that he would run away forever after we let him out at home afterwards but sure enough a few minutes later he was back on the front porch, meowing and trilling for attention.

e: then again, I've also never had my own cat before so a lot of this is fairly new to me. I only know as much as I do now because I'm dating someone who has a bunch of them.

Tell me more!

Manifisto

Starman Super DX posted:

:woop:

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
one man's cat is another man's food