Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Doltos posted:

Second highest scorer three weeks in a row!! I'm 0-3!!

I seriously feel for you here. That's the loving worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
This week I have 70+ points on the bench and will still win by 70+ points. :shrug:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Yeah 0-3 here facing the top scorer every week too. :hfive:

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

Eifert was supposed to be a solid lock for TE on my team, but his persistent injuries have me considering dumping him. Is Jesse James (PIT) in a non-PPR league a worthwhile exchange? I just want like 5 to 6 points per game, at this rate.

No but lookup Ben Watson.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
the two weeks i play Hunter Henry and he puts up two donuts.

0-3

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
So is Jordan Reed definitely not playing tonight? I left Brate on the bench and still have time to drop Palmer for either Vernon Davis or Jermaine Gresham.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

AHAHAHAHA

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

TommyGun85 posted:

the two weeks i play Hunter Henry and he puts up two donuts.

0-3

Seriously gently caress him

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I just sat Diggs for Higgins. God help me.

Same. Diggs in one league, Thielen in the other.

Have Diggs, Watkins, and T. Taylor on the bench with Siemian playing. I still might squeak out a win somehow.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
A weird cross question, but does anyone know of a site that allows you to type in scores and have a 80s high score screen generated?

Something like this:

I only ask because I have the new highest score in the league and I wanted to throw some 80s flair into it. I found an flappy bird online generator, but it's not the same.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Thomas Rawls had more snaps (1) than touches (0) today

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Benne posted:

That late round Chris Carson pickup in all my leagues is probably the best late round pickup ever.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Santheb posted:

I knew I shouldnt have listened but I did anyway. Damnit 89.

I didn't knowwwww Fletcher Cox and Jordan Hicks were gonna get injureddddd

Also, in for I Started Derrick Henry Over DeMarco Murray

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

Diggs and Mariota combined for 60 points on my bench. I'm going to lose to a team with two starting players on IR. The worst part? My first thought was "Well if Witten puts up 20 and Dak and Crabtree lays eggs I can still win". I keep setting myself for disappointment.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Sat Jordan Howard and Demarco Murray for Jonathan Stewart and Buck Allen because I was scared off by injuries/defenses. Wow I am such a god drat idiot.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Also dropped Jamaal Charles to pickup Jonathan Stewart to start Stewart over Chris Hogan.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Holy poo poo Oakland is doing a wonderful job of murdering any semblance of hope.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
The gently caress happened to Amari Cooper? Goddamnit thought I had a steal with him in the 2nd round in every draft.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The gently caress happened to Amari Cooper? Goddamnit thought I had a steal with him in the 2nd round in every draft.

Shame. There were quite a few of us letting everyone know that Crabtree is the Oakland steal at WR.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

VietCampo posted:

Shame. There were quite a few of us letting everyone know that Crabtree is the Oakland steal at WR.

I was gifted Cooper in round 3 of a 12 man league and still didn't like picking him.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Alfalfa posted:

I was gifted Cooper in round 3 of a 12 man league and still didn't like picking him.

I grabbed him at the end of the 2nd. Looking over him last season it seemed like he had a lot of potential, and his floor was basically where he was being drafted. Getting Gurley in the third was nice.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

This was me last year. Never again for me. That guy is not good. At actual football maybe. Definitely not fantasy football.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
I am quite enjoying Chris Thompson's transformation into an unstoppable juggernaut.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Gorman Thomas posted:

I am quite enjoying Chris Thompson's transformation into an unstoppable juggernaut.

I'm not, gently caress that guy.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Varg posted:

I'm not, gently caress that guy.

Chris Thompson is both cool and good.

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
Cam Newton hasn't done much lately and basically cost me one of my leagues this week, and I feel like I have to do something at QB. There are 2 obvious options:

(1) Tyrod Taylor, Trevor Siemian, Deshaun Watson, and Jared Goff are available. I can drop Ravens D/ST, Pats D/ST, Cam Newton, Kendall Wright, or Jordan Matthews. I'm leaning towards dropping Ravens D/ST and grabbing Taylor and maybe going QBBC.

(2) One of the owners in my league drafted both Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers. They are weakest at WR (I'm pretty stacked there), but kind of weak overall. I usually go pretty cheap on QBs, so I'm not sure how much to value Brady and Rodgers compared to the WW dudes, and factoring in what I'd be losing. My guess would be that it'd be fair-ish to give up 2 of Willie Snead, Martavis Bryant, Doug Martin, and Jacquizz Rogers, offering no more than 1 RB. Am I evaluating this right?

Thanks!

yoyodyne fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Sep 25, 2017

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

yoyodyne posted:

Cam Newton hasn't donemuch lately and basically cost me one of my leagues this week, and I feel like I have to do something at QB. There are 2 obvious options:

(1) Tyrod Taylor, Trevor Semien, and Jared Goff are available. I can drop Ravens D/ST, Pats D/ST, Cam Newton, Kendall Wright, or Jordna Matthews. I'm leaning towards dropping Ravens D/ST and grabbing Taylor and maybe going QBBC.

(2) One of the owners in my league drafted both Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers. They are weakest at WR (I'm pretty stacked there), but kind of weak overall. I usually go pretty cheap on QBs, so I'm not sure how much to value Brady and Rodgers compared to the WW dudes, and factoring in what I'd be losing. My guess would be that it'd be fair-ish to give up 2 of Willie Snead, Martavis Bryant, Doug Martin, and Jacquizz Rogers, offering no more than 1 RB. Am I evaluating this right?

Thanks!

IMO Ravens D isn't consistent enough to keep over just streaming whoever is playing a dog.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Alfalfa posted:

Same

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
I have a question and I'm pretty sure I know the answer. It's an age old question every fantasy owner eventually asks themselves. Brandon Marshall or Kendall Wright? I know. This is the stuff that separates. This is what legends are made of.

Oh, the answer that I'm pretty sure I know is "go gently caress yourself."

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

decypher posted:

There are no Wright answers, only wrong ones.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

decypher posted:

If you have to get a Marshall involved just to figure out the Wright answer, then it's time to accept your fate.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
My running backs fuckin suck, but somehow I managed to score 104 in spite of their 15 points and rivers 3 (!!), now I need Elliot and the cardinals D to combine for less than 22. Please be a high scoring through the air shootout

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Murmur Twin posted:

There are no Wright answers, only wrong ones.

How do you marshal the courage to move on

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Broken arm for Sproles :sigh:

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Washington always seems to have these great passing down guys. Roy Helu was quietly one of the best pass catching backs in the league for a while before a single year of misuse in Oakland was enough to kill his career.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Benne posted:

Eating crow this morning

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
And ESPN's Winners and Losers column mentions that Gurley is a borderline RB1. That's a weird border.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Gobias Ind. posted:

Broken arm for Sproles :sigh:

And a torn ACL

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/912322108356747266

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Fuuuuck

• Locked thread