Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

That Works posted:

https://twitter.com/DavidEdwards/status/912334935926693889

If that were to ever go through I'm sure we'd get an immediate criticism on it from the San Antonio Saints FO.

Dude looks like Uncle Fester's nephew or some poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

You should handle your issues off the clock, like Darren Sharper.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Injuries are mounting :(

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/912362670485057536

Barudak
May 7, 2007

His next opponent in the primary is gonna run all over him.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Panthers are out Kelvin, Olsen, the good kalil, and basically cam.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

FizFashizzle posted:

Panthers are out Kelvin, Olsen, the good kalil, and basically cam.

Yeah it's getting ugly. Falcons were out Scraeder, Beasley, Upshaw and Ward for yesterday and I'm pretty sure Allen is headed to concussion protocol and Julio hurt his back so real cool!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Bucs were without Grimes, Chris Baker, Kwon and Jaq Smith before the game. During the game Lavonte, Hargreaves, TJ Ward, McCoy, Spence all got hurt and had to leave at different times. So basically the entire starting D.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

wandler20 posted:

Bucs were without Grimes, Chris Baker, Kwon and Jaq Smith before the game. During the game Lavonte, Hargreaves, TJ Ward, McCoy, Spence all got hurt and had to leave at different times. So basically the entire starting D.

It's ok, you got that BYE coming in Week

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

weird Asian candy posted:

It's ok, you got that BYE coming in Week

:negative:

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Clearly, with all if these injuries the 4 NFCS teams need to Voltron I to one mega team that can disappoint us all at once. You know, save some time

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

TheFlyingLlama posted:

Clearly, with all if these injuries the 4 NFCS teams need to Voltron I to one mega team that can disappoint us all at once. You know, save some time

I'm down. It took one week to make the NFCS go from one of the strongest looking to one of the most flawed.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

I'm down. It took one week to make the NFCS go from one of the strongest looking to one of the most flawed.

The Bengals and Giants both looks competent yesterday. Neither organization is competent, and both lost anyway.

My point is poo poo changes every week in the NFL. NFCS might looks dominant as all hell next week, we'll see.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

The Bengals and Giants both looks competent yesterday. Neither organization is competent, and both lost anyway.

My point is poo poo changes every week in the NFL. NFCS might looks dominant as all hell next week, we'll see.

What's with the...what's it called...uhhhh...optimism?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

What's with the...what's it called...uhhhh...optimism?

Doom and gloom in week 3 seems pretty loving stupid.

Carolina hosed tho, jus sayin'.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

phew

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

jerry sign kaep you gutless worm

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

PHEW

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
^^ Jameis had one of those yesterday. Sometimes you just scratch your head.

If the Bucs defense isn't completely broke and they can get healthy quick I think they'll be ok. Jameis is always waaaay better after the first quarter of the season so he should get going.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

what's worse: the throwing motion, or not seeing the lurking DB RIGHT THERE

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

^^ Jameis had one of those yesterday. Sometimes you just scratch your head.

If the Bucs defense isn't completely broke and they can get healthy quick I think they'll be ok. Jameis is always waaaay better after the first quarter of the season so he should get going.

Doug will be back in a couple games too. I've got a good feeling about his return which means he'll make it three plays and snap his femur.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

FizFashizzle posted:

[Vaccaro Interception]

Who do you think was supposed to cover Russell Shepard on that play? Or just gently caress it, 3rd and 16, who cares?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

So apparently this happened yesterday

https://twitter.com/_JKRT_/status/912003851959533569

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Haha yep. Chris Godwin, welcome to the NFL. I wonder if he was one of the players with the flu during the week.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ulmont posted:

Who do you think was supposed to cover Russell Shepard on that play? Or just gently caress it, 3rd and 16, who cares?

Third receivers are regularly left uncovered against Carolina this year.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

Third receivers are regularly left uncovered against Carolina this year.

Welp, at least Taylor Gabriel's gonna have a good game.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

wandler20 posted:

Haha yep. Chris Godwin, welcome to the NFL. I wonder if he was one of the players with the flu during the week.

Poor guy. At least you can't say he doesn't give a poo poo!

:downsrim:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Please don't double down on the cheesy AFL style uniforms :pray:

https://twitter.com/MatthewTabeek/status/912407173195616256

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
I now hope that Jerry Richardson doesn't live to see the Panthers be good again. gently caress that guy.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

zimbomonkey posted:

I now hope that Jerry Richardson doesn't live to see the Panthers be good again. gently caress that guy.

didn't know what that was about until i googled him

yep, gently caress jerry

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

#2 or #81. Do it now.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

The Panthers should have hired Hue Jackson when he interviewed here or chud the second he got sacked by Cleveland or Greg Roman the moment he was let go by the 9ers.

Hell they should have gone after Weinke to be QB coach when the rams cleaned house at the very least.

Sticking with Shula is beyond stupid at this point. Hurney is probably too gutless to sack him.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

#2 or #81. Do it now.

It has to be bringing back the blacks right? :ohdear:

Coincidentally, I bet bringing back the black is what zimbo things will fix the Panthers :dance:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

BlindSite posted:

Sticking with Shula is beyond stupid at this point. Hurney is probably too gutless to sack him.

shula is rivera's guy.

Panthers rarely fire coordinators.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

Coincidentally, I bet bringing back the black is what zimbo things will fix the Panthers :dance:

This is a weird representation of what I said. I think the Panthers have two sets of problems. One set makes them hard to watch and one makes them hard to root for at all

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I know its cool to pile on but people were literally posting about how cool it'll be to make white people uncomfortable by having Obama and cam dab on the Whitehouse lawn and various pundits were going about cam being a roll model for black kids growing up etc.

Can we not make this thread like the ten others on tff where we have a woke-ness off.

Zimbo wasnt eloquent but he wasn't inaccurate either.

FizFashizzle posted:

shula is rivera's guy.

Panthers rarely fire coordinators.

Yeah I see your point but they did eventually get rid of Henning and trgovac all those years ago. Rivera might have his guys but hes also been quick to sit and start players when someone wasnt pulling their weight.

It's one of the reasons I'm annoyed Gettleman is gone dude would probably swing the axe. Hurney...

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

BlindSite posted:

Yeah I see your point but they did eventually get rid of Henning and trgovac all those years ago. Rivera might have his guys but hes also been quick to sit and start players when someone wasnt pulling their weight.

It's one of the reasons I'm annoyed Gettleman is gone dude would probably swing the axe. Hurney...

Trgovac wasn't fired; he turned down a contract extension to go be a position coach in green bay. he just wanted to be closer to home or something.

Henning was a miracle and Fox hated doing it.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

You're right. I just assumed he was shown the door after years of people clamoring for it.

Rivera did fire the secondary coach but like you said. Wasnt his guy.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

zimbomonkey posted:

This is a weird representation of what I said.

Fair enough, and I was not piling on, I agree with the premise of what you said fwiw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

The jersey Ryan wearing is soooooo good.

• Locked thread