Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The fakest news of all was the idea that the economy was in "recovery." Didn't need Facebook for that at all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

zegermans posted:

I'm the polygon monstrosity that looks like a poorly fleshed out Starfox boss

I can't loving wait for the SNES Classic and Star Fox 2 to make them relevant again

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Scent of Worf posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...1284_story.html

obamas worry about fake news is fake news

fake news on fb was a big nothingburger (:xd:) and it was funny watching libs twist themselves over it

Obama, sitting on an enormous scandal indicating that foreign nationals were influencing a major election: what can be done about the news

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

The fakest news of all was the idea that the economy was in "recovery." Didn't need Facebook for that at all!

this is like the 3 dimensional chess version of tu quoque except also on drugs

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
im (Anti-Anything)

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
this Zach Carter guy dumps a lot of info about US interventionism. Here's his new piece on post-Soviet Russia and Yeltsin

https://twitter.com/ZachJCarter/status/912344718910136321

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

remember this dipshit rear end in a top hat

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/912329242708463618

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

wish it was 21 years

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

he's going to be out in like 10 months too

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Al! posted:

he's going to be out in like 10 months too

Huma will be there waiting for him

Gonna go ahead and say Humaworship during the election was worse than Hillaryworship and I contributed and am sorry

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

looks like anthony will be enjoying a different kind of weiner...

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

white sauce posted:

Say what you want about obama but at least the dude was tough on crime and immigrants. Also helped out the big banks and bailed out Wallstreet. A good 21st century president :911:
this is a lazy bad troll :cmon:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

this is a lazy bad troll :cmon:

I think most democrats would consider that sincere, and agree with it whole-heartedly (because they are trash).

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

I think most democrats would consider that sincere, and agree with it whole-heartedly (because they are trash).

lol fukken democraps :sad:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

white sauce posted:

Say what you want about obama but at least the dude was tough on crime and immigrants. Also helped out the big banks and bailed out Wallstreet. A good 21st century president :911:

by this metric dubs was a good 21st century president

by this metric trump will be a good 21st century president after the next bailouts after the next crash :smugdon:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

people hate the bank bailouts, but love the auto bailouts (which bailed out the banks)

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

zegermans posted:

people hate the bank bailouts, but love the auto bailouts (which bailed out the banks)

much like your posting :smugdog:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

much like your posting :smugdog:

People hate zegermans' posts but love posts that defend zegermans' posting?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

this Zach Carter guy dumps a lot of info about US interventionism. Here's his new piece on post-Soviet Russia and Yeltsin

https://twitter.com/ZachJCarter/status/912344718910136321

Now that's what I call an OP

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Public libraries.

Speaking of libraries. How will they distribute music, film, and games in an all digital future?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Taintrunner posted:

looks like anthony will be enjoying a different kind of weiner...

teh rapeface xd

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

punk rebel ecks posted:

Speaking of libraries. How will they distribute music, film, and games in an all digital future?

They're already doing this, to some extent anyway. My wife uses the public library to borrow Kindle ebooks all the time.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Can someone give me the lowdown on Huma? I think I missed that political saga.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Inescapable Duck posted:

she’s a babe!

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Remember the Hillary/Huma fanfic people were writing lol

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

loquacius posted:

thanks, next time I need a textbook example of schizophrenia I know what I can link to
I know you're trying to say that tweet is insane, and I can agree with the 3rd image as that is completely out of place.

The other 3 colorful images however all have standard logic between the separation and is more akin to some nerd fleshing out D&D alignments to a mesh that has structure and is seemingly designed for analog assignments rather than digital assignments.

I don't have time to really look at them to determine if there's a flaw with how it's presented, but I might later.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

ThndrShk2k posted:

I know you're trying to say that tweet is insane, and I can agree with the 3rd image as that is completely out of place.

The other 3 colorful images however all have standard logic between the separation and is more akin to some nerd fleshing out D&D alignments to a mesh that has structure and is seemingly designed for analog assignments rather than digital assignments.

I don't have time to really look at them to determine if there's a flaw with how it's presented, but I might later.

well for one thing, it lists fascists as "lawful good" and antifa as "chaotic evil"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Inescapable Duck posted:

She's been Hillary's main aide forever and her husband was a powerful elected official and they were a Dem power couple but then Weiner couldnt stop sending dick picks to teenage girls

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Main Paineframe posted:

well for one thing, it lists fascists as "lawful good" and antifa as "chaotic evil"
Technically, according to D&D Alignment structure, it is not wrong.

A church sending knights to slaughter people they deem evil and against doctrine/laws can be a Lawful Good action.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Shear Modulus posted:

She's been Hillary's main aide forever and her husband was a powerful elected official and they were a Dem power couple but then Weiner couldnt stop sending dick picks to teenage girls

It's been amazing watching Hillary's inner circle go completely off the loving rails in somehow poetic fashion

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I'm not sure what Huma herself has done that's so bad, other than marrying poorly, I guess.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Inescapable Duck posted:

Subject of My Family's Slave by Chelsea Clinton

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Main Paineframe posted:

paladins are fascists yes, all lawful <x> are to some degree

antifa is clearly chaotic good tho

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Shear Modulus posted:

plus, it was the clinton machine bill & hillary that introduced tony & huma to each other and set up their first date.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

[quote="“docbeard”" post="“476752881”"]
I’m not sure what Huma herself has done that’s so bad, other than marrying poorly, I guess.
[/quote]

Not divorcing Weiner earlier (following hillary's example lol)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

docbeard posted:

I'm not sure what Huma herself has done that's so bad, other than marrying poorly, I guess.

she didn't do anything wrong but her story is of someone who tragically finds herself attracted to people who abuse her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

docbeard posted:

all those tainted by heresy must be put to the flame

• Locked thread