Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

cant forget this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPUIrnivDRE

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I enjoy the shading this fella does. Makes the world of Undertale a good bit spookier than it appears ingame.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

http://martinolsson.tumblr.com/

Concordat has a new favorite as of 06:35 on Sep 25, 2017

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
good loving christ there's some skin-crawling cosmic/body horror going on in a lot of his stuff.

and some actual fanart so it's not too off-topic~

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Excellent post. Always need more burgers.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Ramos posted:

Excellent post. Always need more burgers.

TenCentFang
Sep 5, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

It's perfect.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

1) kaworu should be in the middle and 2) it's missing the evas. C-

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I'm confused, yet aroused by these.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
speaking of 'burgs

https://twitter.com/sattou0/status/912332070109691904

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

hackbunny posted:

1) kaworu should be in the middle and 2) it's missing the evas. C-

Maybe it's referencing the angel order of the new movies, where Kaworu starts as the first angel but is then cast down to thirteenth standing and oh gently caress me what have I done with my life

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/getuyoubi5/status/912359571611574273

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Maybe it's referencing the angel order of the new movies, where Kaworu starts as the first angel but is then cast down to thirteenth standing and oh gently caress me what have I done with my life

They're split between children of Adam and Lilim (children of Lilith) but Kaworu is Adam in a Lilim body so :words:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Evangelion is a bad anime that, for some reason, people pretend is good. I think it might be the Illuminati.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Who What Now posted:

anime is bad that, for some reason, people pretend is good. I think it might be the Illuminati.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
RahXephon is Evangelion done right. If you think I'm wrong, fite me :colbert:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CommissarMega posted:

RahXephon is Evangelion done right. If you think I'm wrong, fite me :colbert:

fight me irl

hell in a cell

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Who What Now posted:

Evangelion is a bad anime that, for some reason, people pretend is good. I think it might be the Illuminati.

Does anyone still pretend it's good? The first half is fun to watch because giant robots fight giant monsters. The second half is bad and it's better to just watch the movie instead.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Ramos posted:

It's perfect.

pre:
two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed.... gun :(

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Nuebot posted:

Does anyone still pretend it's good? The first half is fun to watch because giant robots fight giant monsters. The second half is bad and it's better to just watch the movie instead.

Most people I have seen prefer the anime to the movies.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.

This isn't fanart, this is a key image for the anime of Poptepipic that's coming out in the Winter season.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Concordat posted:

The EYE one is good.
I also appreciate this one

Live and drink.

If this was up to date it should probably iunclude this.

https://twitter.com/ptychomancer/status/902666266757828609

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

This is fanart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFE2vyAqWaY

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

CharlestheHammer posted:

Most people I have seen prefer the anime to the movies.

Well there's more than one movie now. The original series ended with an ending that made the fans go nuts and write in death threats to the studio. So they made the movie "End of Evangelion" which had a pretty good action sequence and a weird but more acceptable ending.

Then a few years later they made the "Rebuild of Evangelion" series of movies which aside from still having not finished, achieved very little besides making the series even more anime than it had previously been.

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

FUCK FLOWERS. JUST...FUCK 'EM.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I'd watch both of these.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/MrHaydenMyers/status/912516433506181120

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
MrRedButcher draws weird lookin Pokemon Some highlights:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Please do not let Gengar have a chin.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

What If I Drew Pokemon All hosed Up Looking Nobody Has Done This Before

TenCentFang
Sep 5, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Alaois posted:

It's not an original concept, but this specific artist has done a rather good job, as far as these things go.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Not really, he seems more interested in making them look weird rather than making them look anything like what they are based on.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Wow someone made something look weird and it was posted in the weird fanart thread? :monocle:

Its obviously not an original concept but who cares. Artist probably just did it for fun because they enjoyed putting their own twist on the pokemon.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
hahahahahaha, the last one really got me when I noticed the baby slowpoke using a smart phone

Alaois posted:

yeah, it's great, innit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
I like the Vaporeon because it looks like something that spends an equal amount of time on land and sea

Vaporeon was always my favorite evee so I'm probably biased

• Locked thread