Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

Uh, how do you usually interact with things really low to the ground?

Squat down?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

I really appreciate how I instantly picked up the melody in my head :allears:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Ramos posted:

Squat down?
To me both squatting and going down on one knee seem like an unremarkable way to reach something low.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Young Orc

Internet Kraken posted:

Oh no not paying for maternity care

As an incel, I

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Pull up, Two Bulls!

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Trogdos! posted:

who gives a gently caress, stig

Black players: Angry face
White player: Hostage face

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
All the cartoons of people sitting inches away from gigantic TVs just draw attention to these hacks' vision problems.

Aside from their artwork, I mean.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I just want conservatives to come out and specifically say what forms of protests they're okay with.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I just want conservatives to come out and specifically say what forms of protests they're okay with.

Are you a white conservative? Then any form of protest is okay, up to and including seizing federal sites and pointing guns at law enforcement officers.

Otherwise, see that Bors cartoon.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

T-man posted:

The more I look at it, the more sad it is. A fat. ill-tempered alcoholic losing a thing he loves over deep seated bigotry. His empty, ugly-floored house little more than a stage for a man falling apart, a world that once centered on a game that takes from his wallet and gives unlabeled, low quality, ill-fitting 3 jerseys. A Sad Cartoon.

And what do the Buckeyes even have to do with the NFL at all? Also gently caress the Buckeyes, I see to much advertising of theirs here in central Ohio late Summer through sometime near the end of Winter.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon:

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Alright. That's it. Gorrell's a genius.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Unfortunately, Trump did notice...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/912478274508423168

Okay? :confused:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I give Prickly City a lot of poo poo, but that third panel could totally be a Trump tweet.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nobody has the right to discriminate against their customers based on sexual orientation you moron.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Diamonds On MY Fish
Dec 10, 2008

I WAS BORN THIS WAY
That Christian Baker is more than welcome to protest black people getting murdered by cops who get away with it! The more the merrier!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Lester should get a disease that only a God can spitefully give an rear end in a top hat like him.

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.
You know, if he wants to only bake cakes he agrees with, there actually are ways to do that perfectly legally. For instance, if he started a private cake club and refused service to all members of the public, he could set the membership requirements however he wanted. ... well, in most states anyway, some actually have state-level protections that don't exempt private clubs.

You'd just be jumping through a lot of hoops and changing your line of business entirely.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Diamonds On MY Fish posted:

That Christian Baker is more than welcome to protest black people getting murdered by cops who get away with it! The more the merrier!

This is the thing, right

Christians should absolutely be on the side of the football players here

But Lester's drawing that and you're supposed to hate the black people in it, because...?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

There's literally no such job as "christian baker"

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

HAT FETISH posted:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3423574/

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Sometimes something happens to make a person entirely ungoogleable.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

HAT FETISH posted:

Technically there is! Their website doesn't mention whether they're raging homophobes but I'd like to think not.

When is that Australian not-a-plebiscite happening anyway? It feels like it's been around for years already.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

NRVNQSR posted:

When is that Australian not-a-plebiscite happening anyway? It feels like it's been around for years already.

Only 6 weeks until the results are announced!

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Anthem standing and "my waiver to practice segregation because of my religion" have nothing to do with each other, but I'll be happy to take both away if that's what you're asking for.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

BarbarianElephant posted:

Sometimes something happens to make a person entirely ungoogleable.

Like, for instance, his career. Take that, man I have never met who is most likely very proud of the work he does.

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Only 6 weeks until the results are announced!

Don't elections usually only last 33 days? Why does it last longer than actual elections do?

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Frustrated Man Forced To Agree With Dumbass Political Cartoon Of Statue Of Liberty Hugging Immigrants

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Fulchrum posted:

Don't elections usually only last 33 days? Why does it last longer than actual elections do?
Election campaigns can last longer than that.

Anyway, this isn't an election, it's a non-compulsory non-binding postal survey.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Adorable.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Because he's being blackballed by the NFL – and he is, you conservative freaks – Colin Kaepernick has devoted a lot of his time, energy, and money into charity work.

What do you do when not espousing racist garbage via political cartoons, Lester? Beating up the wife again because Roman Reigns won a PPV match?

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Better than 90% of cartoons posted here.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Pants Donkey posted:

Six people in the administration have found using private emails for White House business.

:getin:

Nobody ever actually cared about the buttery males

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Has this been posted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

quote:

The Left has hated the NFL for a long time.

To them, football is a sport that encourages ‘toxic masculinity,’ which goes against the grain of political correctness. Injuries that were once part of the game were dramatized with increasing alarm—particularly concussions. That brought about efforts to make the game ‘safe.’ Rules were piled upon rules and the fun of the game was sapped. The games grew longer and more tedious. All scoring plays are now examined, thus enabling sponsors to pack in more commercials.

Next the players were feminized. That is, they’re now forced to wear pink during “breast cancer awareness month.” Even the refs throw pink flags. Truth is, they don’t want to cure cancer because it’s big business for the big pharmaceutical companies. The pink is there to make the game look ridiculous.

Too many Super Bowl halftime shows are now not suitable for children. They often feature Illuminati symbols, sexual imagery and violent images.

Extravagantly expensive stadiums are built at taxpayer expense. They are named after globalist companies. Children are taught about bathroom choices, because the new stadiums come with transgender-friendly options. Many fans then got priced out of the very stadiums they helped fund. The average family can’t afford the ridiculously high prices for tickets, concessions and souvenirs. Not to mention parking.

The hard working middle class (what’s left of them) can’t identify with the spoiled, multi-million dollar NFL players. To be sure, some of those players do charitable work, but too many of them are also arrested for DUIs, domestic abuse, general thuggery or even murder. Nobody wants to watch self-centered, show boating jerks who make more money in a few minutes of play than many viewers can make in a year.

If all of that weren’t enough, the sport has now become politicized. Those tuning into ESPN hear about social problems instead of statistics and “Trump Derangement Syndrome” has infected the broadcasts. When Colin Kaepernick began kneeling, the NFL should have immediately nipped his disrespect of the flag in the bud. After all, the Castro-loving QB was breaking the NFL’s own rules.

Instead, the NFL allowed it to spread. More players began sitting and kneeling while complaining vaguely about ‘inequality.’ When Trump spoke out against it, the commissioner, Roger Goodell, doubled down. Many more players began kneeling just because they don’t like our president. This was the NFL’s ‘jump the shark’ moment.

Now entire teams are cowering in the locker room, afraid of our flag while hypocritically talking about ‘unity.’ Our anthem IS about unity! it’s the one moment when all the fans and players of both teams are united Americans, regardless of their political beliefs.

The NFL claims ‘free speech’ allows players to disrespect our flag and Country. And It’s our free speech to speak out against their behavior and stop watching their product.

—Ben Garrison

• Locked thread