Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

haljordan posted:

Both candidates are utter horseshit but at least Trump will look like a total idiot if Moore wins

I know it is both impossible and completely true that Trump will somehow make himself look stupider. Schrodinger's retard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

Robertson, sporting in his signature camouflage clothes and long beard boasted that he doesn’t own a cell phone and has never turned on a computer. He urged the crowd not to worry much about the health care debate currently raging Washington, because everyone is going to die.

“Invest in eternal health care,” he said, referring to Christianity.

Lmao Alabama is our worst state and it's not even loving close

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/dueling-alabama-gop-primary-rallies-pit-trump-supporters-versus-trump-n804726

haljordan fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Sep 26, 2017

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*PISSING the night away*

lol luther is gonna lose

he gave the weirdest, half in half out endorsement at that rally in alabama

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

quote:

Later, at the Moore rally, Bannon, joined by "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson and the United Kingdom's Brexit leader Nigel Farage, said the opposite was true.

In a barn adorned with a giant American flag, Bannon told the crowd that the Washington establishment "think you’re a pack of morons."

Calling out several GOP operatives by name and their "running dogs" in the media, Bannon declared, “Your day of reckoning is coming.”

Bannon lmao

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

quote:

State Auditor Jim Zeigler earned applause from the stage for declaring, “We are tired of the leadership of the United States Senate obstructing the Trump agenda.”

We are tired of the leader of the free world, Donald Trump, obstructing the Trump agenda

lmao death to america

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its cool how the healthcare plan straight up admits democrats run their states better because they have money to take away while all the republican states are bankrupt and full of opiate addicts

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Jose posted:

its cool how the healthcare plan straight up admits democrats run their states better because they have money to take away while all the republican states are bankrupt and full of opiate addicts

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Code Jockey posted:

loving lmao I love this country so much

Can anyone break down why trump likes shithead Republican 'bama man number 1 vs why bannon likes shithead republican 'bama man number 2

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

Can anyone break down why trump likes shithead Republican 'bama man number 1 vs why bannon likes shithead republican 'bama man number 2

Dr. Strangelove once said something nice about Trump

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

mono posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/912670906828443648

Is the president even supposed to be doing this

There's a bunch of poo poo he technically isn't supposed to be doing that he's getting away with because we've accepted that we're dealing with Donald J Trump, star of The Apprentice instead of A President of These United States lmao

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

Big Luther gave him a big box of Crayolas and the other guy gave him a 24 pack of Rose Arts.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

lol

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

"Turn off yer TVs, ain't worth listenin' to them liberals anyhow. Make sure you watch our show though, and spend yer dollars on our DVDs and shirts and whatnots. Don't be buying no Health Care, just let the Good Lord take ya when he's ready for ya. Just as God intended, we should all be dyin' young. Except for me o' course!"

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

I'll have you know that graph is based on data from 2005, a time from before America being great again and after America being great the first time.

fishing with the fam fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Sep 26, 2017

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I was taught that the flag should never touch the ground in any way whatsoever. So if it is soiled, then it is no longer fit and must be burned.

Pretty strict rules. But flag burning is unamerican..... wait... what?

being able to burn a flag because you're pissed at the leadership of a country is one of the most american things i can think of tbh stop loving with my freedom of speech chuds

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

A Fancy Hat posted:

"Turn off yer TVs, ain't worth listenin' to them liberals anyhow. Make sure you watch our show though, and spend yer dollars on our DVDs and shirts and whatnots. Don't be buying no Health Care, just let the Good Lord take ya when he's ready for ya. Just as God intended, we should all be dyin' young. Except for me o' course!"

How is "doesn't use a cell phone or a computer" an admirable trait

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

HEY GUYS CAN YOU SLIDE IN THIS RULE FOR ME THAT WASNT THERE BEFORE SO I CAN GRANDSTAND

AND THEN BAN BLACK PEOPLE FROM THIS, MY FACEBOOK GROUP

THANKS

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lol @ this dumb gay country of ours

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

thatpoppy is super weird

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

haljordan posted:

How is "doesn't use a cell phone or a computer" an admirable trait

"I see these here MILLENIALS always having their phones in their faces. I remember back in th' day we'd sit in silence with our families, silently hatin' each other and hatin' anyone who didn't look like us. We didn't have no twitter or facebook to air our dirty laundry, we kept it silent and slowly went insane with repressed anger, as God intended. Maybe you heard of a man called Jesus? Jesus didn't need no computer, so I don't need none either. All I gots is my millions of dollars and my television show, and that's all I needs, too"

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Vogler posted:

Old but gold: Donald stuntin like Shinra at the GOP Convention

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG7cTMNI5YI

Awesome

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I ride bikes all day posted:

How so? Obama and Jr. both stumped for their respective parties.

Yeah, it's not actually illegal for him to endorse a candidate, it's just very :chaostrump: for him to keep doubling down on a losing horse

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

henpod posted:

Whilst all the other poo poo goes on, I hope the FBI is continuing their investigation into all that Russian stuff.

The piss tape lies in wait, biding its time. Its out there somewhere, and one day we will see it.

at the end of the investigation instead of dropping the mic mueller drops the piss tape and walks out to the crowd going OOOOOOOOOH

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I honestly laugh almost every single day that Trump is President.

I think it's good and I voted for it, but it is also absurd and loving hilarious.

God drat think of Hillary Clinton having to wake up every day and realize that Trump is President. Think of all the unstable, mentally ill people in the media and the Democratic party that are just sure that ANY DAY NOW some thing is going to lead to impeachment and wake them from their nightmare. But their salvation will never arrive. Their torture is only beginning. And with every new Trump scandal that he inexplicably emerges from even stronger than before, these people will lose a little more of what sanity they have left.

It's like the Republicans who thought Obama was a secret Muslim Communist hell bent on destroying America. Except a much larger portion of the left and far more paranoid and insane.

Good times. By the time 2025 rolls around the country is going to be a babbling incoherent mess. But my pockets will be weighed down with all that sweet, sweet "middle class" tax cut money. Just gotta hope the Democrat that wins in 2024 is another Clinton or Obama and not some filthy red like Bernie that will want to tax it all away from me to pay for Universal healthcare or some such nonsense.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

shut the gently caress up chris christie

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Chris Christie posted:

I honestly laugh almost every single day that Trump is President.

I think it's good and I voted for it, but it is also absurd and loving hilarious.

God drat think of Hillary Clinton having to wake up every day and realize that Trump is President. Think of all the unstable, mentally ill people in the media and the Democratic party that are just sure that ANY DAY NOW some thing is going to lead to impeachment and wake them from their nightmare. But their salvation will never arrive. Their torture is only beginning. And with every new Trump scandal that he inexplicably emerges from even stronger than before, these people will lose a little more of what sanity they have left.

It's like the Republicans who thought Obama was a secret Muslim Communist hell bent on destroying America. Except a much larger portion of the left and far more paranoid and insane.

Good times. By the time 2025 rolls around the country is going to be a babbling incoherent mess. But my pockets will be weighed down with all that sweet, sweet "middle class" tax cut money. Just gotta hope the Democrat that wins in 2024 is another Clinton or Obama and not some filthy red like Bernie that will want to tax it all away from me to pay for Universal healthcare or some such nonsense.

This post blows imo

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

KM Scorchio posted:

Stupid question I’m sure but are NFL ratings actually down or does he just wave his little orange claws and pull these facts out of thin air?

The short answer is sorta, yes, NFL ratings are generally a little lower, but not by so much that you'd add an adjective to it, unless you wanted to say mildly down.

I think it has more to do with cord cutting and alternative viewing options not captured by Nielson. Besides, the numbers are still massive, almost as bigly big as a donal rump rally.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Oscar Wild posted:

The short answer is sorta, yes, NFL ratings are generally a little lower, but not by so much that you'd add an adjective to it, unless you wanted to say mildly down.

I think it has more to do with cord cutting and alternative viewing options not captured by Nielson. Besides, the numbers are still massive, almost as bigly big as a donal rump rally.

plus iirc the games where everyone is loving kneeling as a gently caress you to trump has more people viewing because the country wants to see a bunch of millionaires tell another millionaire to go gently caress himself

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Robo Reagan posted:

plus iirc the games where everyone is loving kneeling as a gently caress you to trump has more people viewing because the country wants to see a bunch of millionaires tell another millionaire to go gently caress himself

It's the NASCAR/mcgregweather rule that people are more likely to watch something if it is likely to be:

A: a disaster
B: someone might get maimed or killed
C: an excuse to take a sedative of their choice
D: able to fight a cousin

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
NFL ratings aren't really going to suffer because of Trump.

The NFL's demo is basically Trump's demo and while we'll boo the ever-loving poo poo out of anthem kneelers, we still need our sweet, sweet fix of football.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Chris Christie posted:

Good times. By the time 2025 rolls around the country is going to be a babbling incoherent mess.

Is that why you've decided to start early? :smugbert:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Chris Christie posted:

Good times. By the time 2025 rolls around the country is going to be a babbling incoherent mess. But my pockets will be weighed down with all that sweet, sweet ham from the green room.

Fixed to more properly reflect how outrageously fat you are.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/912690502226587649

Captain Cool
Oct 23, 2004

This is a song about messin' with people who've been messin' with you

super macho dude posted:

Yeah, it's not actually illegal for him to endorse a candidate, it's just very :chaostrump: for him to keep doubling down on a losing horse
Hey, it worked for Jeff Sessions

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Chris your favorite threads keep getting deleted because you're a bad poster.

Refugees are not welcome here in this one.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Republicans and bottoms amirite?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Well you see the right was hypberbolic about Obama because they made up a bunch of poo poo about him not being born here and stories about secret government takeovers because he was brown. The left is hyperbolic about Trump because he literally has the mental capabilities of a four year old. These things are comparable because I'm a knuckle dragging retard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Chris Christie posted:

stupid rear end in a top hat who posts dumb poo poo nobody reads

don't sign your posts.