Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:nms: for....lobster tongue?:nms:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrD-W_LIQ5o

:nms:

edi:
I mean, it's obviously fke, but still. Rick is awesome at making gross cool stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I love this very much, thank you

There it is! Thank (?) you

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

Not quit as molesty, but I think the kids are suffering in their own way here:

I love this. The son looks like he just wants this over with, while the daughter appears to be attempting astral projection to not be in this situation.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

There it is! Thank (?) you

I do what I can to maintain PYF expectations.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Solice Kirsk posted:

:nms: for....lobster tongue?:nms:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrD-W_LIQ5o

:nms:

edi:
I mean, it's obviously fke, but still. Rick is awesome at making gross cool stuff.

How did I miss this

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh what the gently caress

:staredog:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Hang on, that's what shocks you? You have weird standards, man.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

"selfies with chewing tobacco" is an Entire Thing, and it's exactly as white and trashy as you'd imagine

yee haw

are dimes and nickels okay, I'm out of quarters

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Someone with more life experience help me out here.
Can you get a BJ and get a nicotine high on your dick if the receiver has a wad of chew?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

LingcodKilla posted:

Can you get a BJ and get a nicotine high on your dick if the receiver has a wad of chew?

Probably not and your dick will get covered in nasty-rear end brown spit and chew.

Goddamn chewing tobacco is trashy. At least you can look classy or cool with cigarettes. Its impossible to look like anything other than a lovely redneck with chew.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

1stGear posted:

Probably not and your dick will get covered in nasty-rear end brown spit and chew.

Goddamn chewing tobacco is trashy. At least you can look classy or cool with cigarettes. Its impossible to look like anything other than a lovely redneck with chew.

I think you'll find it makes you look like a goddamned sexual Tyrannosaurus.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

1stGear posted:

I've never understood the allure of chewing tobacco. Just the thought of the chew and nasty spit makes me want to brush my teeth. Granted, I do smoke cigs and roll my own, but even if I was completely out of cigs and the store was out of everything but chewing tobacco, I'd rather deal with the nicotine withdrawal. Since my campus has gone zero tolerance/tobacco free where the ruling lists no cigs, no cigars, no vaping, I'm wondering if there'll be an upswing in chewing tobacco.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The only appeal of tobacco is in making you feel good. Cigarette smoke smells toxic.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

If he ever does end up in a long-term relationship the first time he sees poo poo get into her vagina he'll probably pass out.

Uh, what?

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

M_Sinistrari posted:

I've never understood the allure of chewing tobacco. Just the thought of the chew and nasty spit makes me want to brush my teeth. Granted, I do smoke cigs and roll my own, but even if I was completely out of cigs and the store was out of everything but chewing tobacco, I'd rather deal with the nicotine withdrawal. Since my campus has gone zero tolerance/tobacco free where the ruling lists no cigs, no cigars, no vaping, I'm wondering if there'll be an upswing in chewing tobacco.

That, or snus.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I think we were all carefully ignoring that, thanks.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

By the thousandth time he'll be numb to it like the rest of us

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Well, here's yer problem

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

chitoryu12 posted:

The only appeal of tobacco is in making you feel good. Cigarette smoke smells toxic.

I remember DiNapoli cigars smelling like burning rope.

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Man its common in America to chew finly grained tobacco like that? Even having it loosely packed in your lip must make you look like poo poo and make your throat feel horrible. Here its common to firmly pack your "snus" and hide it in your lip, it shouldnt show.

The more popular use of snus is portion snus, small, doesnt show that much and doesnt drip.

This is the closest thing Ive seen to chewing tobacco in Scandinavia, and its loving disgusting.

datajugend has a new favorite as of 17:16 on Sep 26, 2017

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Red Man is great, it has an unfortunate name, but it's good. It tastes kinda like raisins.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I had an uncle - a guy born and raised in Appalachian North Carolina - who chewed Red Man. He would always carry around a Coke bottle and spit the excess tobacco into it. I'm still not sure how much of the dark liquid at the bottom of the bottle was flat Coke and how much was warm tobacco juice.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

zoux posted:

Well, here's yer problem

My first thought was ":3: Aww, they got married," and then I realized she's probably wearing a bag. God bless America.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

I never understood why, but as a lifelong non-smoker, I like the smell of stale cigarette smoke. Every single one of the supervisors at my workplace smokes and if they lean over to check my work after going for a fag break, the smell makes me feel weirdly calm and happy. Bumming cigs when I'm drunk doesn't do anything for me though.

Could be because my mum only gave up smoking when she realized she was pregnant with me, so I probably got a month or two of exposure.

datajugend posted:

This is the closest thing Ive seen to chewing tobacco in Scandinavia, and its loving disgusting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7yE8TKUB_M

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like when people say "I'm allergic to cigarette smoke!" No, you're not, just like you're not allergic to MSG, it's a not a thing.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

datajugend posted:

The more popular use of snus is portion snus, small, doesnt show that much and doesnt drip.

You can absolutely 100% tell if someone has that under their foul lip.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I don't smoke cigarettes but the smell reminds me of my dad. :unsmith:

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Dip is pretty popular where I am. I had a roommate who would fill empty Coke bottles to the top with his spit and leave them in random places, it was really gross.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Skeleton Ape posted:

Dip is pretty popular where I am. I had a roommate who would fill empty Coke bottles to the top with his spit and leave them in random places, it was really gross.

"Eww this Coke is flat" *drinks anyway*

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Skeleton Ape posted:

Literally everyone who dips does this. All of them.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Heath posted:

Literally everyone who dips does this. All of them.

And they're all gross, because dip is loving gross.

SquirrelFace
Dec 17, 2009

Heath posted:

I don't smoke cigarettes but the smell reminds me of my dad. :unsmith:

There was a moment the first time I was smoking pot in college that it hit me. This smells just like my dad's car!

I loved my dad as a kid, but when I grew up I realized that he seemed so fun when we were with him because he was either drunk or high all the time :(

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SquirrelFace posted:

There was a moment the first time I was smoking pot in college that it hit me. This smells just like my dad's car!

I loved my dad as a kid, but when I grew up I realized that he seemed so fun when we were with him because he was either drunk or high all the time :(

Could be worse, my mom's go-to is meth

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

Randaconda posted:

I like when people say "I'm allergic to cigarette smoke!" No, you're not, just like you're not allergic to MSG, it's a not a thing.

You can't be allergic because allergies only apply to proteins, which tobacco doesn't have. You can be hypersensitive. I am, it gives me flu-like symptoms and I would get hives when I stayed with my grandparents, who smoked, starting from when I was a toddler. I don't know what I really react to in the smoke, but it used to be really limiting when I was a kid and people smoked everywhere. The first flight I took had a smoking section.

Anyway, I'm old.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Secondhand smoke triggers my asthma something hardcore. It loving sucks because it can happen with as little as one inhale so I have to make sure I hold my breath while passing smokers in the street.

It's definitely adult onset too because I grew up around smokers and never had that problem until the last 5 years or so.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

cash crab posted:

My first thought was ":3: Aww, they got married," and then I realized she's probably wearing a bag. God bless America.

I think it might be a shower curtain

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

these is a good question. i have a friend who dips. next time i see him ill ask him to suck my dick

#girlswhodip

• Locked thread