Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
This ken burns vietnam documentary owns :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

This ken burns vietnam documentary owns :stare:

Is this supposed to mean anything without context

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

TheGreasyStrangler posted:

If I was going to guess I'd say that woman is saying she wasted someone

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

nah derby girls are rad as gently caress

but yeah, don't like... gently caress one over

can confirm, derby girls are fuckin' great

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Someone point me to a stoner derby girl that likes beards.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

There are no shortage of lesbians who would want you for that.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, but I'm not a "beard" like that. I don't care if she swings both ways, but my bat would require attention.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Go hang out anywhere where derby girls are present. Don't be smelly or creepy. Have a beard and weed. Congrats you will have derby girl friends. They might all be lesbians. Some might be straight. ymmv.

also not saying you need to really know specific details about anything, but having a working knowledge of their sport helps. like actually go to some bouts and learn some poo poo.

If you have pandora/spotify whatever get a portishead station.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Go hang out anywhere where derby girls are present. Don't be smelly or creepy. Have a beard and weed. Congrats you will have derby girl friends. They might all be lesbians. Some might be straight. ymmv.

also not saying you need to really know specific details about anything, but having a working knowledge of their sport helps. like actually go to some bouts and learn some poo poo.

so basically women's rugby players

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'll be looking around for derbies then. Good poo poo.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

That is Ken Burns’ mom trying to speculate why he gets his hair cut like that.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z1oF_TTmZE

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Smiling Jack posted:

Surprisingly similar, yes. Enjoy your drama bombs.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
GUYS DID YOU KNOW THERE IS A NEW ZAURG THREAD IN BFC????!!!!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Smiling Jack posted:

the venn diagram of those two personality types is pretty much a circle.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

um.... like all of them

ninja edit: except for the top players from high-level teams, that's a bit more hit or miss

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Which has more hair pulling and scratching

Because goddamn women's rugby is a tough game. I don't even have hair and wouldn't want to play.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

quote:

I've recently just finished cleaning up my house and writing this post. I write this marinating in the stench of my own filth and shame, publicly humiliating myself as a form of self-imposed retribution.
About two hours ago, I took a big ol' rip of some quality wax, while sitting on my couch naked as gently caress. Probably a .3 of some good Blue Dream, about 3x the max size I usually smoke. Why? Because why the gently caress not? gently caress you, maybe, yeah?

Anyway -- really pleasant, high-quality stuff. This story would probably end better if the same could be said about the state of my lungs.

Upon the exhale of this excellent concentrate, I felt the pressure rise in my head and I began coughing with explosive force. I'm talking the kind of poo poo you see from old people on busses and trains that makes you silently wonder if they're going to have a loving aneurysm. I coughed so hard my entire body convulsed repeatedly, every muscle in my arms and legs tensioning repeatedly. I was sweating. My lower back hurt, and I fell over sideways on my couch in a semi-fetal position. This was a mistake, because that was when I farted.

This was no ordinary fart. This was the kind of fart that rattled my asscheeks, clapping them like Zeus' mighty lightning spreading thunder through the heavens. The explosive force with which the air left my rear end not only left me in tremendous pain, but also in shock from the fact that sheer rear end-wind force caused my muscles to spasm hard enough to push me across my couch in the fetal position. This was the loving Cuban missile crisis of anal expulsions. A fart that I would forever remember as a warning. I was in awe.

I thought I was done coughing, but then came another round. That remembrance of warning rapidly became a reality of disaster, as I instantly felt the propulsive force of what I thought was yet to be another fart. In a split second, I could tell there was something more, but by then, it was too late. At that moment I regretted both my lack of self-control and my earlier ingestion of spicy curry. So did my couch.

Remember that story about the Russian soldier responsible for calling in first strikes who saw nukes on his radar being fired at Moscow by NATO, but kept a cool head and decided his radar was hosed up because they weren't sending enough missiles for the strike to be considered plausible? What happened to my rear end in a top hat is what would have happened to the planet if that guy was high on cocaine and bipolar instead. This poo poo did not have a measurable time span in which to transition from my rear end in a top hat to the outer world. It happened suddenly, and all at once. It would have been less dramatic if someone shoved a loving M-80 up my rear end.

Wall? Covered in poo poo. Entire couch? Covered in poo poo. Dog? Covered in poo poo. loving terrified, at that. Rest of hash oil, bong, and part of my television? You loving guessed it: covered in poo poo.

Everything's washed. Dog is pissed. I'm going to go get drunk.

gently caress.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Lol

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Gotta be careful with dabs. I have to take little rips because 20 years of smoking.

I don't cough until I poo poo myself, though.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

:toot:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I live your videos Mr AvE

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

You hosed up. Ohhhh man, you done hosed up good.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

This...is art

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

MA-Horus posted:

You hosed up. Ohhhh man, you done hosed up good.
Kind of saw this coming, so at least I prepared for it. That doesn't make it any less sucky, though. :sigh:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I happen to know from experience you only need 3 bolts to hold the turbo on without leaks, plus a small C-clamp for luck.

Just fukken send it. :getin:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I've been heating, PB Blasting, and drilling for about an hour now. I may just say gently caress it and do that. It's not like this is a new problem; that stud was already chewed up and wasn't helping much anyway.

This fucker really does not want to give up.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Naked Bear posted:

I've been heating, PB Blasting, and drilling for about an hour now. I may just say gently caress it and do that. It's not like this is a new problem; that stud was already chewed up and wasn't helping much anyway.

This fucker really does not want to give up.

Bro, you can probably get that bad boy drilled out at a shop for less than $50.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Yeah I'd say gently caress it and hit the drill press if you already have the thing off.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Weld a new bolthead it'll be fine

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

It has to give up at some point, right??

Yeah, at this point I'm just going to punch right through it, threads be damned.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Is KFFF alive? Feel like he hasn't posted in a while :ohdear:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Is KFFF alive? Feel like he hasn't posted in a while :ohdear:

Yes he's alive, he's playing PUBG almost every day

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

'A GI was 3 meters away and aimed at me, so I aimed my AK at him and'

she was in the tet offensive, not sure if it was in hue or what tho.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/eaglemcgill/status/912956652025937920

I think he said something about the NFL but I really don't care

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N85YNZVVgZc

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
Drunkenly watching Ken Burns' Vietnam Documentary is depressing. How are we still doing this poo poo.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
:capitalism:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

It's Thursday. Deal with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6gn-rArRk8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luAvg0LYQCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obp1CjM8yNM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Thursday, you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAD6lJiHBdA