Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

a.lo posted:

Are they going to have to refund the entire season

i thought the first season was good, but obviously by the 70th season, things have gotten a bit stale an the writers went too far with the kneeling thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

eonwe posted:

snowflakes lmbo

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

laffo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

its amazing that the right managed to spin the protest as "protesting THE FLAG and OUR TROOPS"

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
First black people said their lives mattered, and now they're kneeling respectfully before getting brain damage for my entertainment?????? 2017 SUCKS!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
nerp terp therp huh

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

its amazing that the right managed to spin the protest as "protesting THE FLAG and OUR TROOPS"

amazing to a cuckbrain maybe :smugdog:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Retweet if you like flags and want to marry a flag

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/UtahGOP/status/910143244

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Nonsense posted:

XC is WoW type combat. I don't really care for that type any more. I know they altered it a bit from the Wii U XC game but it didn't look too different besides the characters now look properly anime

yeah i played some of the original on 3ds. it was ok but the characters felt stiff. love my anime though

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/Chivosarniento/status/912711277667000320

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Yinlock posted:

It happens all the time.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

a.lo posted:

Retweet if you like flags and want to marry a flag

*mashes retweet buttom*

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/donswaynos/status/898949074090643456

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Yinlock posted:

did you expect any other outcome?

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Al! posted:

does ARE MILITARY or contractors buy from bombardier? does this mean we're effectively charging ourselves extra to buy super expensive military equipment?

No, but Delta is going to have pay a lot more for these planes or not buy them at all without any comparable replacement.

Also the US aviation industry will take hit since Bombardier buys parts from it.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/billineastala/status/912695460523016192

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KELLYWEILL/status/912714859770519553

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

they arent even disrespecting anything you dumb motherfuckers!

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Yinlock posted:

pretty easy really

people see what they want; they see people kneeling during the anthem theyre obviously protesting the anthem, bing bong

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

f i n a l
s o l u t i o n

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
There is a runaway trolley barreling down the railway tracks. Ahead, on the tracks, there are five American Flags tied up and unable to move. The trolley is headed straight for them. You are standing some distance off in the train yard, next to a lever. If you pull this lever, the trolley will switch to a different set of tracks. However, you notice that there is a (black) person on the side track. You have two options:

1) Do nothing, and the trolley rips the flags on the main track.
2) Pull the lever, diverting the trolley onto the side track where it will kill one (black) person.

Which is the most ethical choice?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

etalian posted:

did you expect any other outcome?

i thought it would've taken them longer

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/912808639345422340

Speaking of natural disasters California is still on fire.

:piss:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Agrajag posted:

they arent even disrespecting anything you dumb motherfuckers!

sounds like yer disrespecting the culture wars :clint:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/senfeinstein/status/912806738965024769

Feinstein really pandering to the Trotskyists with this one

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

look at this dumb old bitch playing cowboy dress up

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

man the us flag needs to find itself a safe space so its feelings can't be hurt. mayb eone of those triangular wood cases with glass that Rs seem 2 love to create

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

pathetic little tramp posted:

goddamn white people are the biggest loving babies

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Al! posted:

i said it before but watch this space because in about a weeks time you're going to see a lot of people saying that actually they've decided to watch the nfl again because if they dont then THOSE THUGS WIN

i literally saw someone on my feed say they were boycotting the nfl and then 2 hours later they were talking about the steelers game

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
if athletes really wanted to protest they'd stop playing and start marching in the streets

then we'd see some real poo poo poppin off

but i guess we'll settle for a capitalistic betting game of culture wars where the rich throw money at either side and see who blows up first

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:vince:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Unperson_47 posted:

man the us flag needs to find itself a safe space so its feelings can't be hurt. mayb eone of those triangular wood cases with glass that Rs seem 2 love to create

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Rah! posted:

look at this dumb old bitch playing cowboy dress up

turn on your monitor

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

full point posted:

:siren: PISS TAPIR IS REAL PLEASE STAY ALERT URINE DANGER :siren:

ed balls

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Salt Fish posted:

There is a runaway trolley barreling down the railway tracks. Ahead, on the tracks, there are five American Flags tied up and unable to move. The trolley is headed straight for them. You are standing some distance off in the train yard, next to a lever. If you pull this lever, the trolley will switch to a different set of tracks. However, you notice that there is a (black) person on the side track. You have two options:

1) Do nothing, and the trolley rips the flags on the main track.
2) Pull the lever, diverting the trolley onto the side track where it will kill one (black) person.

Which is the most ethical choice?

obviously the flags have to go since the flags never created anything worthwhile like soul music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moiUyFQQE-0

• Locked thread