Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Shangri-Law School posted:

Eat poo poo, Mitch McConnell.
sad turtle bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Spoeank posted:

David, Duke of Knee

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Kalli posted:

It was a series of high society gentlemen's clubs in London that basically kept getting shut down whenever a king decided stuff was getting a little too gay in there.

Basically, the more uptight British version of Bohemian Grove.

But yeah, known now because some X-men writer wanted an upscale BDSM club villain set.

God bless Chris Claremont.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

:unsmith:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i've been online a few minutes and i'm already sick of longer tweet jokes

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I have to go vote in the primary for the first mayor for my (now) city and the biggest electoral argument appears to be over a splash pad.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Kalli posted:

I have to go vote in the primary for the first mayor for my (now) city and the biggest electoral argument appears to be over a splash pad.

Splash Pads are awesome, always vote for the Splash Pad guy.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Remember when they threw a party in the rose garden over dismembering the ACA?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Hopefully this gives the Dems a taste for victory and they tell the Republicans to gently caress off with pushing reconciliation to 2018

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Kalli posted:

Godspeed votin' goon.

My town had a mayoral prumary between our current mayor who I think is more or less Centrist Democrat Political Product, a state house rep I like and a generic old whitre republican who announced his candidacy and then sat back down in his chair and grew cobwebs.

Was actually a little torn on this one. In all fairness to the current mayor, the town has seen a lot of development in the last few years. He's making top 5 in salaries for the whole state and has an official mayoral car on top of it and there's a faint scent of Moneyed Elite Guy about him. State rep is cool (and I ended up voting for him) but going into the November election I'm thinking do I want him as mayor without knowing who's replacing him in the house? I wish it was easier to find info for local elections.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
So i donate to my works annual fund raiser to help subsidize memeberships for this families who might not otherwise afford it and got a nice thank you card as well as a thing to attatch to my name tag if I want.

It looks like this

I am going to try real hard not to draw a little wedding ring on on hand in sharpy

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Its Rinaldo posted:

So i donate to my works annual fund raiser to help subsidize memeberships for this families who might not otherwise afford it and got a nice thank you card as well as a thing to attatch to my name tag if I want.

It looks like this

I am going to try real hard not to draw a little wedding ring on on hand in sharpy

How are you not trying real hard not to turn that into goatse?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

weird Asian candy posted:

How are you not trying real hard not to turn that into goatse?

Um.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

oh wow

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

There's a ring on one of the fingers in the goatse pick isn't there? Damnit :smith:

I honestly have never seen the actual image.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Has this been posted yet?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/387274184725762049

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Won't matter. To his base, different times and about pc culture, not about disrespecting are troops.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
drat this trump character... Listen folks I don't want to politicize the conversation but I think he might not be great. Don't know if y'all will agree but I'm just stating my opinion here! Send post

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
It really is impressive though that he's already criticized literally anything he has done or will do before he ever even does it.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Phobeste posted:

drat this trump character... Listen folks I don't want to politicize the conversation but I think he might not be great. Don't know if y'all will agree but I'm just stating my opinion here! Send post

Dear Phobeste,

I'm a fan of your work, sometimes I disagree with your blurbs but...who cares really your posting is funny. As a fan, as a politically involved individual, as a conservative I have a major favor to ask.

Please, please. please do not do any posts on the kneeling stuff. I want to watch football to NOT think about politics. They are trying to take that away from me, please let your posting remain a bastion of talking football and not politics. I will beg you on my knees (pun sort of intended). My Titans are leading the division and all anyone wants to talk about is McCoy stretching during the anthem.

Help me Phobeste, you're my only hope.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

Dear Phobeste,

I'm a fan of your work, sometimes I disagree with your blurbs but...who cares really your posting is funny. As a fan, as a politically involved individual, as a conservative I have a major favor to ask.

Please, please. please do not do any posts on the kneeling stuff. I want to watch football to NOT think about politics. They are trying to take that away from me, please let your posting remain a bastion of talking football and not politics. I will beg you on my knees (pun sort of intended). My Titans are leading the division and all anyone wants to talk about is McCoy stretching during the anthem.

Help me Phobeste, you're my only hope.

lol how about you shut the gently caress up bitch

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Sour Diesel posted:

lol how about you shut the gently caress up bitch

he's quoting an email Febreeze got but sweet own bro

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

thx

e: also why am i supposed to know about emails the bad comic guy gets

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
sorry your team got housed by the loving jaguars lmao

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i'm not, they deserved it

also i told pm to stfu bitch all the time on discord he knows i love him

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Sour Diesel posted:

thx

e: also why am i supposed to know about emails the bad comic guy gets

Dear Sour Diese,

Please, please. please do not do any posts on the comic stuff. I want to watch football to NOT think about comics. They are trying to take that away from me, please let your posting remain a bastion of talking football and not comics. I will beg you on my knees (pun sort of intended). My Titans are leading the division and all anyone wants to talk about is McCoy stretching during the anthem.

Help me Sour Diesel, you're my only hope.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Phobeste posted:

Dear Sour Diese,

Please, please. please do not do any posts on the comic stuff. I want to watch football to NOT think about comics. They are trying to take that away from me, please let your posting remain a bastion of talking football and not comics. I will beg you on my knees (pun sort of intended). My Titans are leading the division and all anyone wants to talk about is McCoy stretching during the anthem.

Help me Sour Diesel, you're my only hope.

i can probably kick your rear end irl

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Sour Diesel posted:

i can probably kick your rear end irl

SD you're funny but not a jerk, you're thick but not fat, you're good at video games...i have a huge crush on you dude!!

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

thx but my heart belongs to benny the snake

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
🤥

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Time posted:

SD you're funny but not a jerk, you're thick but not fat, you're good at video games...i have a huge crush on you dude!!

Imagine spelling it thick. This is why the bears won

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

kobe bryant from the freaking lakers

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
kobey

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Nice meltdown SD lol

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

yea

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

hell, same

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
toney~

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Sour Diesel posted:

SD I wanna be more invlovled on the chord but all the jokey channel names confuse me I don't know where to go pls advise

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Its Rinaldo posted:

SD I wanna be more invlovled on the chord but all the jokey channel names confuse me I don't know where to go pls advise

they've been renamed but the main one has been listed at the top so always just go to that one

currently it's named "main chat for bad teams"

https://discord.gg/yHHYezh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Just type Trump in one. If it deletes the message then you're good

• Locked thread