Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Did Larry just go through a secondary mutation?

He's becoming more armadillo-like with every month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's taking up more and more of the background every panel. i'm pretty sure that they are all inside of lenny now.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I don't think Moleman's said anything or been more than a little head in the corner of a panel for over a week now. It's shameful.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

For a monster of that width he has baby arms

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Knormal posted:

I don't think Moleman's said anything or been more than a little head in the corner of a panel for over a week now. It's shameful.

He's thinking about all the honeymoon time he's missing with May.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

To be fair, Kala, unless you've got a measured vial of youth juice in your back pocket, you've effectively murdered him.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

ColdPie posted:

To be fair, Kala, unless you've got a measured vial of youth juice in your back pocket, you've effectively murdered him.

Right? I mean Spider-Man dropped a loving cave on the source of the river, they're not filling that fountain up any time soon.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

ColdPie posted:

How hosed up would it be if Kala did have a vial, but it was too much and it turned Tyrannus into a baby, which would be raised by Melvin and her to be a proper ruler of Subterrania

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I assume tyrannus could just go back to the source of the fountain instead of wasting time here while rapidly aging to death

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
So uh, is it OK to post own edits in this thread? :ohdear:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Lemmy 2 is helping!

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Greggster posted:

So uh, is it OK to post own edits in this thread? :ohdear:

Why wouldn't it be? Post all the edits. Post your edits. Post their edits. Post pictures, pictures of Spider-Man!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

is it just me or does mole man not have any shackles in the first panel

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Little late to stop Aunt May being a widow.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Kurui Reiten posted:

Why wouldn't it be? Post all the edits. Post your edits. Post their edits. Post pictures, pictures of Spider-Man!

Very well!

https://imgur.com/gallery/3kQDs

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Aw man I knew I smelled toast.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Those are... pictures of Spider-Man, yes. Do you have, more, of these pictures of Spider-Man?

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

I can't believe he forgot about Uncle Ben

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
Saving his new uncle Melvin has finally given him closure

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Moleman's arms are free, if he gets his hand on his whacking stick, it's all over for Tyrannus!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Lmao

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

spiderman forgot his own defining backstory in the heat of the moment, I love it

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Kala's cleavage is back. Did someone not get the memo?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's long-distance cleavage

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Unstable molecules; the closer you are, the more opaque they appear.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

Aw man I knew I smelled toast.

I... I'm not sure I get the reference :(

Kwyndig posted:

Those are... pictures of Spider-Man, yes. Do you have, more, of these pictures of Spider-Man?

I will!

In the future. :)

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

GOOONS

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Larry is just melting now

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Tomorrow: they run into a dead end, and Melvin says something to the effect of "oh, I see Tyrannus' being busy doing some major home improvement while I was gone :smith:"

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Larry isn't ugly enough to be a goon.

Mikl posted:

Tomorrow: they run into a dead end, and Melvin says something to the effect of "oh, I see Tyrannus' being busy doing some major home improvement while I was gone :smith:"

Betting Spider-Man ruined it when he collapsed the tunnels in to redirect the water.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Moleman knows the entirety of the underworld like the back of his hand. The whole thing.

Every little corridor of the immense underground kingdom beneath the entire world's surface.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

goatface posted:

Moleman knows the entirety of the underworld like the back of his hand. The whole thing.

Every little corridor of the immense underground kingdom beneath the entire world's surface.

Yeah, but there's really only a few corridors and tunnels worth remembering. Most are filled with mating Moloids and useless piles of treasure and chalices.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Just waiting for the part where Larry rips off a piece of Spider-Man's costume and throws it down a hole. "Yeah, how's THAT feel?"

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Mole Man being the former leader of a goon squad makes perfect sense because he is the ur-goon.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Naw Mole Man managed to actually hook up with someone

\/\/\/ I can't tell if you're kidding or not, should I delete this post? :ohdear:

ManlyGrunting fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Sep 28, 2017

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

ManlyGrunting posted:

Naw Mole Man managed to actually hook up with someone

Careful, that's bannable now.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

If only Spider-Man had the means to slow pursuit. Like some sort of super-strong material that could be strung across a tunnel like a web or something.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

mods change my name to tyrannus' giant thingies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I'm sure Tyrannus loves to brag about his thingie being too big for holes.

• Locked thread