Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

the poor have had it too good for too long

they stole all the money in 2008 and went unpunished by obama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

Outside of Randy Moss, WV football is most famous for a plane crash.

chad pennington was awesome :colbert:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

thre is no breaking point

its all a lie

:matters:

t h e r e i s a b r e a k i n g p o i n t f o r e v e r y b r a i n

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Apraxin posted:

in my heart i know that as soon as the results are in luther strange goes down the memory hole and actually roy moore was trump's special friend right from the start, but holy poo poo imagine if this is one of the things like footballers kneeling that gets stuck in his brain and he declares twitter war on the people of alabama for defying his will

he's already been grumbling about how he thinks Strange is gonna lose and the obvious play is that he's gonna throw McConnell under the bus.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

singing and dancing on the ashes of decorum

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/912833565393596416

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Tax reform is never getting past the senate. It's all white noise

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Lastgirl posted:

thre is no breaking point

its all a lie

:matters:

This is wrong because the actual breaking point occurs when people realize they will die soon and their life has no value. That may have happened if the Graham-Cassidy bill passed but the mattering is on hold for now.

This is why the real health care bill repeal will be prefaced by tactically stripping 2A rights from the sick and ill before they pass it.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

I can't remember anything Trump did on the first 248 days

Whoever said trump is giving us all dementia is right

Praise trump our president in the white house

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

If they would have discussed this he would have won by 20 points.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Arms_Akimbo posted:

hmmmm

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

t h e r e i s a b r e a k i n g p o i n t f o r e v e r y b r a i n

brad m8

the brain is infinite, unless your brain is shriveled up to the size of a raisin and smoothened over

besides once you hit a breaking point, there's a whole nother level to keep striving towards until there is another breaking point
its endless

ENDLESS

:shepface:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

GobiasIndustries posted:

Posting for the new thread: Shannon Sharpe describes how Trump has conflated the NFL kneeling issue with patriotism better than literally anyone else who's tried to explain the issue
https://twitter.com/TrillestAC/status/912340644789719040

This was super good.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Arms_Akimbo posted:

as is all gop policy

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

brad m8

the brain is infinite, unless your brain is shriveled up to the size of a raisin and smoothened over

besides once you hit a breaking point, there's a whole nother level to keep striving towards until there is another breaking point
its endless

ENDLESS

I call it "Super Brokebrain 2"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Vertical Lime posted:

as is all goop policy

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Oiled and Ready posted:

Instead of implementing the 10k character tweets they already tested as expandable subtweets of any 140 character one, they're currently testing 280 character tweets. Because they're morons.

they really are

the value of twitter right now is that everyone's on it and it's easy to start following users and hashtags

twitter is actually really good at quickly spreading information in disaster areas and otherwise

they need to get the botnets out and allow for facebook-length posts, and they'd have an amazing tool for human public communications

they could even monetize it by charging for verification or per tweet impression or whatever

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/912834063941214208

he mad

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Oiled and Ready posted:

10k character tweets they already tested as expandable subtweets of any 140 character one

Now that would actually be useful.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*me gazing into the menger sponge fractal of my brain split into brains ad perpetum*

oh thats cute, your brain broke in half? im breaking mine every microsecond at this rate, for the tiny ones keep splintering off into the infinite

its all so boring now

child's plaaaaaaayyaaayyy~ :h:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
nameless, songless

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

while everyone moves onto tax reform, the president's mind rests on the most trying issue of the day: that one guy that will not pass my drat healthcare reform!!! :argh:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the rick and bubba show

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
uh oh migraine aura coming on

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

GobiasIndustries posted:

Posting for the new thread: Shannon Sharpe describes how Trump has conflated the NFL kneeling issue with patriotism better than literally anyone else who's tried to explain the issue
https://twitter.com/TrillestAC/status/912340644789719040

owns

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

jBrereton posted:

I call it "Super Brokebrain 2"

and this is to go even further broke

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
new thread, new infrastructure week

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
all this talk of broken brains is literally brealing my brain thx

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Badass pic

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

and this is to go even further broke

heh. sorry, doesn't usually take this long

I call it "Super Brokebrain 3"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

This is wrong because the actual breaking point occurs when people realize they will die soon and their life has no value. That may have happened if the Graham-Cassidy bill passed but the mattering is on hold for now.

This is why the real health care bill repeal will be prefaced by tactically stripping 2A rights from the sick and ill before they pass it.

and yet they keep trying

the bar just gets higher and higher

and the brains get brokener and brokener

trump

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Al! posted:

brealing a brain is a difficult thing

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

all this breaking is formative

like resetting a broken femur except instead of a femur its reality and u dont know what it looked like to start

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Apraxin posted:

in my heart i know that as soon as the results are in luther strange goes down the memory hole and actually roy moore was trump's special friend right from the start, but holy poo poo imagine if this is one of the things like footballers kneeling that gets stuck in his brain and he declares twitter war on the people of alabama for defying his will

honestly it could go either way. though he was already pushing strange under the bus head first during his Alabama stump speech.

god he sounds so loving grumpy and pissy.

yeah moore is massive fundamentalist sack of poo poo, he will be marginalized in the senate, if he wins(he probably will but who knows, he will probably get thrown out)

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Al! posted:

the poor have had it too good for too long

Lucky Ducky!

Also, while on the topic of steel, the US produces more steel now that we did under Reagan. It just takes way less people to do it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i'm going to go get into my car and drive for a spell.... i'll be back in a little bit. see you soon.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

uh oh migraine aura coming on

take 600mg ibuprofen and go lie down in a dark room, it used to sometimes work for me

sometimes

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

brad m8

its endless

ENDLESS

t h e b i g g e r t h e b r a i n t h e b i g g e r t h e b r e a k :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

:killing::votegop:

• Locked thread