Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Epic High Five posted:

Remember when Trump told his people to be sure to vote on Nov 27th

An honorable attempt to give Hillary a hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Jazerus posted:

i wonder how many german babies had swastika blankets

Lil reichsters

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
what is interesting to me is that mcconnell basically poured unlimited money into alabama for strange [10m? In bama? For a Primary??] and it did fuckin nothing. In fact Strange may have lost ground over the course of the race.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Dapper_Swindler posted:

nah, he is way too nuts. he would make huckabee and cruz look liberal and progressive. trump won because clinton was poo poo and he knew how to play the populist. moore is a evangelical nutjob through and though.

then again, TRUMP

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

RandomBlue posted:

please post ur signs

Please don't post your posts

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

nah, he is way too nuts. he would make huckabee and cruz look liberal and progressive. trump won because clinton was poo poo and he knew how to play the populist. moore is a evangelical nutjob through and though.

I don't think you have a good grasp on the electorate thh

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Zoro posted:

What did it say?

Whiten up

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

donnie's still obsessed with beating crooked hillary

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

also McDaniel is gonna primary the poo poo out of Roger Wicker

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/912861012063289349

this is the good kind of bending the knee i guess

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Roy Moore wins~

People like Chris Hayes, southpaw, and ben jacobs go "well actually" and "decorum" and "ha, you idiot its the wrong month, owned stupid." as if it changes anything

:matters:

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Lastgirl posted:

hmm a state with a football team that is basically freaking worshiped at the altar is named after a phytoplankton that in large quantities just kills everything as it masses up in water sources?

can't tell the difference between red tides and republicans~ :ocelot::grin:

:hmbol:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Money in politics means less and less. What matters is being an absolute mother fucker who pisses on all the rules.

Kid Rock is going to win by double digits.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

lmao who names their kid roy

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

oh lol moore thinks keith ellison should be straight up disqualified for governement bc hes muslim

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

aaaahhhh, there it is

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Schnorkles posted:

what is interesting to me is that mcconnell basically poured unlimited money into alabama for strange [10m? In bama? For a Primary??] and it did fuckin nothing. In fact Strange may have lost ground over the course of the race.

the whole suicide-for-eternity-to-annoy-the-death-god ending really didn't make enough haptic sense to people, it seemed way too floaty and gimmcky to anchor a movie that hinged on spectacle

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Roy names his son dauphin

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

I'm sure "if you want to win, poo poo all over McConnell and Ryan" becoming the theme in all races going forward will make Yurtle's life much easier and better

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
i'm sure if the dems nominate a progressive they'll be able to compete with roy more

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Dapper_Swindler posted:

trump won the primary because he was the most hateful

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Burn Zone posted:

lmao who names their kid roy

precious roy, precious roy, MAGA and executin lots of minority girls and boys

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

euphronius posted:

Roy names his son dauphin

dauphin island is too pretty for the state of alabama

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrjzkrqA9_Y

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

turdle

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Schnorkles posted:

its interesting to you because it stupefies you that the money should've done something

but it doesn't do poo poo if you aren't selling the same brand that they crave as a better salesman, there's no connection other than the fact in this era its all appeal to emotions rather than resources or logic

thats literally it

the numbers don't do anything :nono:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

LinYutang posted:

if the dems nominate a progressive

lmbo

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Schnorkles posted:

Trump won because he is exactly like his base, Moore won for the same reason. We are literally going to nuke Mecca because your idiot worst red neck in the family now realizes being himself is how you win republican primaries.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as&t=26s

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/WorldAndScience/status/912814081492623360

:orb:

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

a messed up horse posted:

aaaahhhh, there it is

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Montasque posted:

Money in politics means less and less. What matters is being an absolute mother fucker who pisses on all the rules.

Kid Rock is going to win by double digits.

unless those rules involve pissing on minorities

law and order candidates, remember

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

angerbeet posted:

gettin rowdy in here ona tuesday

Good point. I'm leaving to go get drunk.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

roy moore is less trumpy than old school southern

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
literally everything is on fire :tif: and people are going to go straight for something cathartic and comforting to project their hopes and dreams on

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

yeah I need some alky

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

who is your favorite roy

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If the Dems put forward a wrestler who literally kicks the poo poo out of Moore on stage and then pisses on him then tells a bunch of war stories, they could win that seat

Like, if the Dem candidate did it half a dozen times at least

Otherwise, lol. Alabama is still the Jim Crow 1950's Christian terrorist breeding ground it was in the 50's....

the 1850's

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Schnorkles posted:

Money only matters if you're selling two similar products. MAGA-people know what they want (everyone they disagree with dead) and the GOP has nothing to offer them that Trumpists won't offer as an appetizer to the main course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Schnorkles posted:

roy moore is less trumpy than old school southern

lol u think theres a diff beyonod accent

• Locked thread