Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

LF refugees

:hb::golf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

huge cuck

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

(BREAKING:) donald trump is a loser who backs losers and also has a tiny dick and he smells like poop

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

TotalHell posted:

LF refugees

:hb::golf:

it's still weird to me that of all forums, fyad/lf are the ones with the most real-world impact

but it's cool, b/c lf was too good for this world

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

trump is a piece of poo poo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

also too bad lindros was a white supremacist

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

i haven't donated yet because im not sure if its reputable but I guess I could start with the Red Cross?

yeah the red cross is insanely bad so im super hesitant but i have no idea who can actually do anything rn since its such a loving disaster

like i could give canned food but it'd just sit on a dock somewhere

hosed up

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

(BREAKING:) donald trump is a loser who backs losers and also has a tiny dick and he smells like poop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIy_RXX_VLE

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

(URGENT:) audio confirms donald trmup lieks to kiss own butt

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

yeah the red cross is insanely bad so im super hesitant but i have no idea who can actually do anything rn since its such a loving disaster

hosed up

the donation megathread has a few links from a D&D hurricane google doc apaprently but i'd like to actually know if its going somewhere, because one of the links is just a facebook group :chloe:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

mormonpartyboat posted:

hosed up

no one can do anything without hundreds of millions, and guess what the only one (the us government) has said they'll probably get a boat there to check in in a week or so, probably

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

euphronius posted:

oh I admit im a racist demogorgon

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trump is a cuck

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
CSPAM is the barflies, Moe is Trump & Roy Moore is the caller

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

logikv9 posted:

trump is a cuck

:sniff:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

logikv9 posted:

trump is a cuck

trump is both a cuck (melania's security type boyfriend) and a bull (those aren't jared's kids)

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Dave posted:

it's still weird to me that of all forums, fyad/lf are the ones with the most real-world impact

but it's cool, b/c lf was too good for this world

lf was just ahead of its time

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ramadu posted:

some youtubes or explain more pls cause lmao i dont think comcast carries that garbage

Basically they have some Australian sounding guy talking about the websites he has read and antifa he has interviewed (reveal: they're his interns lmao) like it's a nature show

My fav highlight so far was dramatic music playing while explaining that they were the same people who unpatrotically marched against Iraq War in 2003 and wrecked up the SF finance district followed by a dramatic pause

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

hosed up

http://unidosporpuertorico.com/

http://hispanicfederation.org/media/press_releases/a_hurricane_relief_fund_for_hurricane_maria_victims_in_puerto_rico/

https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/hurricane-maria-caribbean-relief-fund/

just to name a few

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

the donation megathread has a few links from a D&D hurricane google doc apaprently but i'd like to actually know if its going somewhere, because one of the links is just a facebook group :chloe:

and the super hosed up thing is that finding a good charity isnt even enough, like theres almost certainly wonderful food bank charities and whatnot that could use the help but they cant eat my e-money or power a dialysis machine with it

if only there was a way to convert bitcoin back into energy directly

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

this is the most flagrant egregious willful violation of the principles of federal record keeping laws yet imo

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

lol piss baby president

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Squizzle posted:

this is the most flagrant egregious willful violation of the principles of federal record keeping laws yet imo

ha ha this will surely sink trmuop

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
this ain't rock and roll, this is genocide

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Admiral Ray posted:

theyre congratulating him on the great work he's doing!

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

lmao
:sad:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

sa needs a hockey forum

I have so many good memories

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

[NEWSFLASH:]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAGADRzLaS4&t=165s

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

coolio

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
ty trump thread for reminding me to watch more hockey this upcoming regular season.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Mayor Dave posted:

trump is both a cuck (melania's security type boyfriend) and a bull (those aren't jared's kids)

cuck and bull torture is gettin' presidential

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nichael posted:

ha ha this will surely sink trmuop

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/7YZzmeK.gifv

:catstare:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

They're also convinced that antifa is funded and supported by the DNC and centrists lmaooooo

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

:3:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

logikv9 posted:

trump is a cuck

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

do not give the red cross any money

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

They're also convinced that antifa is funded and supported by the DNC and centrists lmaooooo

the only direct action centrists support is drone strikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

bannon looking good

• Locked thread