Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Weeping Wound posted:

I'm the hypernormalization welling in the cat's eyes

*hypernermalization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ahahaha

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

gently caress up on nyqil

yeah good idea

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

for real tho was there any discernible difference between strange and moore besides one being trump's favorite

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
hey remember this guy?

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/912879634231984128

quote:

Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Mark Casey said Tuesday authorities discovered Paul Horner dead in his bed on Sept. 18.

Casey said the Maricopa County medical examiner performed an autopsy which showed there were no signs of foul play. He said Horner had a history of prescription drug abuse and that “evidence at the scene suggested this could be an accidental overdose.”

Horner was known for writing false stories and disseminating internet hoaxes that often went viral on Facebook and hoodwinked thousands of people.

They included a story falsely claiming President Barack Obama was gay and a radical Muslim, and another saying protesters were being paid thousands of dollars to demonstrate at Donald Trump’s campaign rallies.

Horner took on greater prominence during the presidential election when false stories were widely shared on social media during the race between Trump and Hillary Clinton.

In an interview with The Washington Post in 2016, Horner said he thought Trump won the White House because of him. Horner said Trump’s supporters didn’t fact-check his stories before posting them.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

lol

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

get em hillary

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Augus posted:

for real tho was there any discernible difference between strange and moore besides one being trump's favorite

roy moore has been a legendary tool making the national news since the fukken 90s

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

*hypernermalization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3rgqlhQepU&t=43s

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Augus posted:

one was racist one was super duper racist

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

slay queen

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mayor Dave posted:

i would like to invite anyone with no experience talking to trump voters to come to my next family reunion

this was my cousin after his daughter was born last year

shoot your cousin

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Regular Nintendo posted:

shoot your cousin

shoot your cousin

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

dude got seth rich'd

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

kill all centrists

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

narrow variant of kill you are famil

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

i would like to invite anyone with no experience talking to trump voters to come to my next family reunion

this was my cousin after his daughter was born last year

is it wrong to wish for SIDS

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

The Glumslinger posted:

"But I thought the democrats lost because everyone hates identity politics and that if just ignore the issue, we'll suddenly win again?" -The suck Zone

actually u have to attack the rich instead of promising that the liberal rich will protect u from rednecks

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Zyla posted:

is it wrong to wish for SIDS

maybe the love and dedication of happy, new parents, regardless of their political affiliation, will instill in the child a sense of empathy, compassion, and respect for all of humanity rofl

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/spookperson/status/912875190899548160

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
new thread who dis

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:yeah:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

new thread who dis

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cool new senator (or man who will inevitably be senator), alabama, very good job.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

ScrubLeague posted:

new thread who dis

Zyla posted:

new thread who dis

do NOT create joinder with the thread

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
she doesnt even have a black friend

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/jpodhoretz/status/912883364100820993

im so horny right now someone hold me

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
good read: https://grist.org/article/6-reasons-post-maria-puerto-rico-could-be-a-katrina-like-disaster/

This was a neat thing I didn't know that jumped out:

quote:

Last year, the Supreme Court ruled that Puerto Rico couldn’t file for bankruptcy under Chapter 9, which permits local American governments to restructure debt. That decision is based on an inexplicable amendment to Chapter 9 law by South Carolina Senator Strom Thurmond in 1984 that specifically excludes Puerto Rico. All this essentially cements Puerto Rico’s status as a modern day colony.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

gettin high on raw rhubarb

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/ScottyLiterati/status/911492693771120640

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

quote:

Senate Conservatives Fund did a great job of stepping in with a powerfully effective ad in the final days of the campaign, hammering home this message: this race was all about Roy Moore and Alabama Conservatives vs. Mitch McConnell and the Swamp.

This victory also belongs to Talk Radio: Mark Levin and Laura Ingraham were all in very early for Brooks in the Primary and then pivoted to backing Moore once the runoff began. Levin was particularly effective at constantly hammering the message on the radio inside Alabama that this race was a battle between Mitch McConnell and the Alabama grassroots and that the choice was clear.

This was such an effective attack that Luther Strange actually tried to claim Friday night at his rally with President Trump that he did not even know Mitch McConnell — despite McConnell’s PAC spending nearly 8 million dollars for him by Primary Day.

quote:

McConnell failed to repeal ObamaCare again yesterday. Tonight, Alabama voters have handed him a stunning defeat. There is blood in the water now, and more conservative candidates who are hostile to the establishment are primed to step forward.

Republicans now have a choice: 2018 will either be a successful year with the GOP focused on picking up Democratic seats and passing a conservative agenda, or it will be a bloody Civil War with Mitch McConnell at the center, desperately clinging to power, forcing incumbent Senators to walk the plank out of loyalty to him.

If Mitch McConnell cares about the Republican Party, he should resign now.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jazerus posted:

do NOT create joinder with the thread

this is not my posting vehicle it is my method of posting

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

backing out of contracts is treason

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

nazis mad at slightly less insane nazis, as the entirety of this nation is swallowed by russian assets and capitalist terrorists. media can only react with a "holy cow"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol America isn't imperial, centrists insist as Puerto Rico is fleeced and civilians are dronestriked

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

backing out of contracts is treason

:psyduck:

im living in a dystopia now

like it just hit me

imagine signing a corporate contract that basically means you sold yourself to a country and then if its voided, you get hung or shot for treason like what the gently caress

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

they only started to stand then to show obama how real americans act

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe

2011 Marvel was ahead of its time.

For the record, this guy is the Hatemonger, a man possessed by the ghost of Adolf Hitler who feeds off creating oppression and hurting innocent minority groups. He has been rebooted over 10 tens. Also, that he is currently pretending to be an Americanized version of the Black Pant

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Epic High Five posted:

They're also convinced that antifa is funded and supported by the DNC and centrists lmaooooo

Meanwhile the DNC and centrists think it's funded by RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

They think that about the Pelosi DACA protesters too, any uncouth protest from the left is really a pro-Putin plot :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

lol America isn't imperial, centrists insist as Puerto Rico is fleeced and civilians are dronestriked

tbf that's more "loving rear end in a top hat" that straight up imperial

though the two are the same thing really so

• Locked thread