Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

yup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Calibanibal posted:

understand the weight of this image. this mind lost his dick balls and butthole. the feeling of a gently caress is lost to him. trump realized this, and touched his nipples so he can fee

nipples protruding, very disrespectful.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i truly believe we only have a few days left

so i'd better get down to the polling place and vote

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

she's not wrong. she simply doesn't yet realize that what she believes to be her god is in fact the burning king of muspelheim, and ragnarok draws nigh

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

i truly believe we only have a few days left

so i'd better get down to the polling place and vote

"im glad my final act on this earth will be to vote for some idiot"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
and jesus asked me: "Why did you vote for Roy Moore?" and I said "lol, nothing matters"

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

death krew for sure

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
from hells heart i stab at bernee

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

gonna be real disappointing for all the chuds when they die and it turns out heaven is just not being alive with liberals anymore.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"he gave up the billionaire lifestyle" i say as fat piss president goes golfing yet again

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
twitch.tv/arptla349 watch me play dark souls from the beginning w/o any knowledge. i wont be screaming funny stuff like the N-word because I have roommates and no mic. or dont,, , thankx

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmao mcconnell hoisted it onto him so hard

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

"he gave up the billionaire lifestyle" i say as fat piss president goes golfing yet again

maybe he's refrained from the decadent billionaire incest a bit since he took office

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Chuds are not allowed to heaven according to Niell deGrasse Tyson (unless they have big, strong, warm wings)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

lmao mcconnell hoisted it onto him so hard

that's certainly what trump will claim afterward

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

canadian wildlands savior update: i still dont own a car so this might be somewhat difficult

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the mods of this thread have abandoned ship so i declare myself the admiral and unban pb's cat account

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/912889610807758848

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Man Musk posted:

actually, the apocalypse was a metaphor for ego death

"what directive have we approached?" asked @bot_P00H, unable to observe linear time, merely tripping up a executable in his code

"its the protocol initiative that we have arrived at to burn this motherfucker down." autoreplied @bot_P1GL3T, scrying through his next line of code

"my favorite directive." autoreplied @bot_P00H

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

the mods of this thread have abandoned ship so i declare myself the admiral and unban pb's cat account

I declare thread mutiny against you, no mutiny backs

pb stays banned, forever

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

golly gee maybe we should stop sending them to pointless wars pushed on us by soulless, capitalist ghouls

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
TRUMP249: He's a strawman

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Can't wait to have Batshit Moore in the Senate

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

please go full howard hughes you fat gently caress cuck

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

TRUMP249: He's a strawman

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Nichael posted:

please go full howard hughes you fat gently caress cuck

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

"what directive have we approached?" asked @bot_P00H, unable to observe linear time, merely tripping up a executable in his code

"its the protocol initiative that we have arrived at to burn this motherfucker down." autoreplied @bot_P1GL3T, scrying through his next line of code

"my favorite directive." autoreplied @bot_P00H

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

donny already bottles his precious fluids, and is afraid of steps

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

I'd say this is just leading into dumb 4chan/reddit "waifu-mascot-ism" but on the other hand

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Bearjew posted:

Can't wait to have Batshit Moore in the Senate

he said, implying roy moore would contribute in any measurable way to the level of batshit in the senate

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Holy smoked that Strange

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

i made it to neo exdeath tonight with my buddies

feelin pretty chuffed

it's super faithful to how hard the ff5 fight was but still somehow like 20x harder. real good stuff

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"thank god you're here, there's cum everywhere and-"

"sir we heard you weren't using a coaster"

"what"

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

what a pissbaby

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

ScrubLeague posted:

he said, implying roy moore would contribute in any measurable way to the level of batshit in the senate

he's gonna challenge mcconnell to a duel

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

i would like to invite anyone with no experience talking to trump voters to come to my next family reunion

this was my cousin after his daughter was born last year

• Locked thread