Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
usp[ol is poo poo gently caress D&D

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Scent of Worf posted:

uh, we're capitalists and that's just the way it is.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
it's cool how uspol has already devolved into a handful of posters bitching at each other

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
luv 2 read about dumb poo poo happening in a forum i dont read

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
can someone report on the gbs racism threads, or maybe some good lets plays

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
gas gbs

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

condiv, my missionary to a foreign land

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Majorian posted:

Hahaha, Condiv objected to Obama saying that we're living in the best time in history, and USPol threw a poo poo fit. Loam has a weird hate fetish against him or something.

lol @ talking to loam it's dirt you idiot

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
move uspol to cspam and then let squizzle go to town

browsing the lepers colony would be able to let you watch a couple seasons of power rangers in their entirety

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
bernie sanders

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

yeaaaaaaaah gurrrl :h:

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
I think it's time for us to just chill out and recite the suck zone motto

Hillary Clinton owned slaves

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Zoran posted:

Bernie Would've Won

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Zoran posted:

buttigieg

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/912883182063833088

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jazerus posted:

quote:

buttigieg

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
lmao

death is certainly certain, Mable Greenwood :kiddo:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Zoran posted:

Hillary Clinton owned sanders

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

p standard power tools to have

more important is that she had literal slaves operating them for her

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

It's true.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Squizzle posted:

p standard power tools to have

more important is that she had literal slaves operating them for her

no the thing is hillary was dumb enough to write a book about it

trumps got slaves but is semiliterate so were in no danger of him actually writing a book

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
What a 1%er with google tiltbrush

I ain't mad, just envious.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

no the thing is hillary was dumb enough to write a book about it

trumps got slaves but is semiliterate so were in no danger of him actually writing a book
His tweets will be saved for collection, with artists making funny pro-trump comics for select tweets.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ThndrShk2k posted:

What a 1%er with google tiltbrush

I ain't mad, just envious.

its just some random rear end android app i found months ago

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.openframeworks.inkSpace

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Squizzle posted:

its just some random rear end android app i found months ago

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cc.openframeworks.inkSpace
Huh, neato.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Zoran posted:

Ron Paul 2008

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
rOn pUal Ron Paul RON PUAL ron PAUL RON PUAL RON PAULrOn pUalTHE GOLD STANDARD rOn pUal Ron Paul RON PUAL ron PAUL RON PUAL RON PAULrOn pUalDISSOLVE THE BANK rOn pUal Ron Paul RON PUAL ron PAUL RON PUAL RON PAULrOn pUalSEND THE IRISH HOME rOn pUal Ron Paul RON PUAL ron PAUL RON PUAL RON PAULrOn pUal KIIIIL YOUUUR PARRRENTTTTTTS rOn pUal Ron Paul RON PUAL ron PAUL RON PUAL RON PAULrOn pUal

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
*Ahem*

Ron Paul 2014 *audit the fed-ishly*

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

ThndrShk2k posted:

His tweets will be saved for collection, with artists making funny pro-trump comics for select tweets.

im gonna buy 2 copies of the jazerus/squizzle 1st ed

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Frijolero posted:

Thanks Obama!

Multinational empire-building and competition through war has finally given way to multinational globalism, probably mostly because of MAD. As such, saying that on average the world's people are becoming healthier and wealthier is a very low bar to pass. The last year global GDP decreased was 2008, but this statement has been true for every president's term for a long time. More importantly, economic inequality is rising and less than 10 people own half the world's wealth. Eventually, the third world will come close enough to the first world that the disparity will be create less of an incentive to stay in a highly taxed first world region, and corporations will have their pick of countries they can hopscotch their headquarters off to with less taxes and less regulations. We'll still hear that "sucking" sound of wealth being vacuumed to the top, but as global inequality shrinks, everything everywhere will more equally suck.

galenanorth has issued a correction as of 07:05 on Sep 27, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

white backlash against economic meritocratization lol

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

safely sodomized posted:

white backlash against economic meritocratization lol

where's the lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

galenanorth posted:

Multinational empire-building and competition through war has finally given way to multinational globalism, probably mostly because of MAD. As such, saying that on average the world's people are becoming healthier and wealthier is a very low bar to pass. The last year global GDP decreased was 2008, but this statement has been true for every president's term for a long time. More importantly, economic inequality is rising and less than 10 people own half the world's wealth. Eventually, the third world will come close enough to the first world that the disparity will be create less of an incentive to stay in a highly taxed first world region, and corporations will have their pick of countries they can hopscotch their headquarters off to with less taxes and less regulations. We'll still here that "sucking" sound of wealth being vacuumed to the top, but as global inequality shrinks, everything everywhere will more equally suck.

The endgame is ... meritocracy ??

• Locked thread