Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Jose posted:

i wonder what a jeb presidency looks like and also why he calls himself jeb

This but covering the entire US. We need some more global warming first though so it's gonna involve a lot of coal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
John Ellis Bush Bush

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jose posted:

i wonder what a jeb presidency looks like and also why he calls himself jeb

probably because other people called him that first

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
waut gikt poo poo i can just check for myself wether he has tweeted haha nvm comrades altho i still love you very much

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it

Lastgirl posted:

step up to the plate leggo :woop:

play catch with a nuclear tipped pigskin, just gotta reattach my melted arm before i chuck it ah woops fuccke

my plans are far stupider and I just intend to stand downtown with a cardboard sign that says WILL WORK FOR FOOD, OR BE SHOT FOR FOOD, W/E, IDC

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
we love you to carol now shut the gently caress up and :justpost:!!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

CAROL posted:

dear friends of C-SPAM

has the fat idiot fucker twieted today

Yours truly, Carol

a tweet you should consider, is "lightning bolt"

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
very rude and mean you dont OWN me man

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

CAROL posted:

waut gikt poo poo i can just check for myself wether he has tweeted haha nvm comrades altho i still love you very much

no come back. don't go to twiter. you are needed here

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
gbs is just jokes and cspam is just jokes so why cant we put aside our difference and face the real enemy together

(that enemy, is dnd)

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

anime tupac posted:

my plans are far stupider and I just intend to stand downtown with a cardboard sign that says WILL WORK FOR FOOD, OR BE SHOT FOR FOOD, W/E, IDC

:justpost: for food

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

anime tupac posted:

no come back. don't go to twiter. you are needed here

This has a lot of twitter anyways!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

CAROL posted:

very rude and mean you dont OWN me man

thats the mother fukken spirit! :yeah:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

deadgoon posted:

gbs is just jokes and cspam is just jokes so why cant we put aside our difference and face the real enemy together

(that enemy, is dnd)

d&dgoon

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

anime tupac posted:

i will swear for food, i will make them feel bad and real sons of bitches for not giving me food you piece of poo poo why wont you give me the food you bum, you loving arsehole

you dotard

fish and chips and fucken step on it ya windae licker dont just stand there and watch me starve, loving get me some food ye mug

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
twitter better fix the thing uh ya kno

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
brother is moving today & grandma has hosed up her favorite leg so im running around doing things 25/7

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

they tried but they just couldnt fix your posting

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

CAROL posted:

brother is moving today & grandma has hosed up her favorite leg so im running around doing things 25/7

looks like youre somebodys new favorite leg now carol!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
like john is a perfectly presidential name but loving jeb

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

looks like youre somebodys new favorite leg now carol!

yeah :&

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

the character limits

or the other thing

the nazi thing

i think personally it is good the character limit thing is being fixed first and foremost

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

they tried but they just couldnt fix your posting

:suezo:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

twitter should fix the bot thing and then the nazi thing and then everyone at the company should commit seppuku

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i've never read a tweet on a phone

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

the character limits

or the other thing

the nazi thing

i think personally it is good the character limit thing is being fixed first and foremost

the animated gifs not looping properly thing :q:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Jose posted:

lol call us back when you get rid of bess

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Jose posted:

It's just like Reince Priebus actually having the totally sweet name Reinhold but instead picking the douchey name Reince.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Twitter muting trump would be hilarious. He could just start ranting about it on the @potus account

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

deadgoon posted:

(that enemy, is dnd)

gbs is like half crypto/pol/ at this point

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
trump can use the emergency alert system to txt everyone in the country and frankly im disappointed that he hasnt

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Jose posted:

twitter should fix the bot thing and then the nazi thing and then everyone at the company should commit seppuku

they did fix the nazi thing, how else do you think the nazis would even be in the race?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

MaxxBot posted:

It's just like Reince Priebus actually having the totally sweet name Reinhold but instead picking the douchey name Reince.

lol what is wrong with these idiots

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

i will swear for food, i will make them feel bad and real sons of bitches for not giving me food you piece of poo poo why wont you give me the food you bum, you loving arsehole

you dotard

fish and chips and fucken step on it ya windae licker dont just stand there and watch me starve, loving get me some food ye mug

you're just daring ICE to come and rendition you to a secret black site so they can discover your ties to south african separatists

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

safely sodomized posted:

gbs is like half crypto/pol/ at this point

that's everywhere on the internet that was like "hurf durf we can't just silence conservatives for wrongthink"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

deadgoon posted:

trump can use the emergency alert system to txt everyone in the country and frankly im disappointed that he hasnt

3 am emergency alert text LITTLE ROCKET MAN HAS LAUNCHED FINAL MISSILE I WILL...

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

why would you willing change your name to reince

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
gotta remind urself every day to rinse the pubis its in the bible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

I think it's just a nickname just like Jeb! is, but they basically adapt it as their real name.

• Locked thread