Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
the movie, Crash, was also bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
instead of health care and tax code bills i don't know why Rs just dont get on stage together at once, turn on a national broadcast camera, poo poo themselves, and then congratulate each other. it would accomplish something and they'd come out with more dignity

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

shiksa posted:

trump actually really caring about strange losing is even better than him not giving a poo poo imo

this is all kayfabe. Trump and Bannon are still friends and they both hate the GOP establishment.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

mister magpie posted:

craaaaash into me

My first job after college I worked with a married couple who both thought Dave Matthews was the greatest songwriter of our generation, had used that exact song as the first dance at their wedding, and were never slow to expound on either of those things. I quit after about four months.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I come from the future bearing bad news. There will be no 46. Trump will never abdicate the throne. I'm so sorry.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

sloppo posted:

the movie, Crash, was also bad.

but the other movie, Crash

was really sexy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

the mongols???

maɪk snoʊ

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Zyla posted:

i think foo fighters have produced overall, a lot more good stuff than a living continuing nirvana would have

the colour and the shape was better than anything nirvana ever did imo. in utero is a great album but the rest of their stuff is pretty meh

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Zyla posted:

i did a lot of drugs and got laid at a lot of concerts ergo i like dave matthews for enabling that

it could have been any band, but for me it was dmb

yeah

it was good for that

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I come from the future bearing bad news. There will be no 46. Trump will never abdicate the throne. I'm so sorry.

Lol you think there's a future.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Admiral Ray posted:

yeah, it is. it's not that they care about it, it's just what they would do if they were a god. all those people that made fun of them, well, they put them in Oregon Trail and let them die. so they imagine their god will do the same.

i made a Sims character modeled after you and made it die of poop and piss, lmao get owned forever

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
True story: My friendo and I happened to see radiohead play on that MTV Beach House show in 1993 and my friendo hadn't heard creep and thought that they guitar player really messed up when he does that first loud distortion clicky chuck chuck thing before the chorus. LMAO at him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEWHknNuYGc

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
i'm pretty impressed by Russia's grasp of 2017-era irony and neo-dadaist trolling

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Zyla posted:

i did a lot of drugs and got laid at a lot of concerts ergo i like dave matthews for enabling that

it could have been any band, but for me it was dmb

for me it was pavement but no drugs, sex, or concerts

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

War is coming

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Captain_Maclaine posted:

My first job after college I worked with a married couple who both thought Dave Matthews was the greatest songwriter of our generation, had used that exact song as the first dance at their wedding, and were never slow to expound on either of those things. I quit after about four months.

Daaaaaaavvvvveeeee!! :swoon:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even Trump may die.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Uh, what? Eric Trump will be 46, then the Mooch 47, then Ivanka 48. Then the Zuckerberg/Bezos conglomeration will outlaw elections and force us to jack our minds into the FaceZone to power their new god.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Trump only endorsed Strange because McConnell & co. told him it would be a good idea, right? On his own it seems like he'd much rather sponsor Moore.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Captain_Maclaine posted:

but crash into me is about a creeper :gonk:

At least have it be Rapunzel or Cornbread which are about oral sex and cousin loving

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Al-Saqr posted:

https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/913068407133736961

HHOlY loving poo poo CLINTON SHUT THE gently caress UP

lmao user/post combo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Ben Nerevarine posted:

im a time cop and you are in some serious trouble buddy

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

mister magpie posted:

for me it was pavement but no drugs, sex, or concerts

you made love to potholes?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

BUSH 2112 posted:

the colour and the shape was better than anything nirvana ever did imo. in utero is a great album but the rest of their stuff is pretty meh

yeah it was good as hell

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

mister magpie posted:

craaaaash into me

kind of a creepy song.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Zyla posted:

every breath you take did it first

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Agrajag posted:

you made love to potholes?

what about "no sex" is hard to understand rofl

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

exquisite tea posted:

Trump only endorsed Strange because McConnell & co. told him it would be a good idea, right? On his own it seems like he'd much rather sponsor Moore.

If fox and friends didn't talk about the Alabama race, other peole telling him what to think is all trump had to work with. Dude can't operate google or read a newspaper.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

a.lo posted:

im a time cop and you are in some serious trouble buddy

hey jean claude that 90's want their action flics back

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

reminder that this is the best album of the 70s and if you haven't listened to it then smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYtDhfR2t2Y

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Zyla posted:

At least have it be Rapunzel or Cornbread which are about oral sex and cousin loving

Neither of them were terribly deep thinkers, being honest.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

i understand your criticism of criticsm....... and reject it :evilbuddy:

uh ok

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

brugroffil posted:

lmao user/post combo

the c-spam eco system is healthy and tremendous

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Westworld soundtrack owned too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB2CcWDa80o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7pXzeACwf8

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

mister magpie posted:

what about "no sex" is hard to understand rofl

is sticking your dick into a pothole really sex tho?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

love to pette the roaring economy

my favorite pussy

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Zyla posted:

dont drink the water is about not drinking the water

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Green Day is cool and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

twitter has made it so you don't need google or other sources. Only Hannity has the answers

• Locked thread