Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

TMMadman posted:

I saw the Foo Fighters at Wrigley Field which was amazing. Especially when then did a bunch of Van Halen poo poo during the band introductions.

I also saw them in Pensacola at a music festival where they played about 100 feet from the Gulf. Pearl Jam closed the night before and the Zac Brown Band closed the next night. It was awesome.

The Foos put on excellent shows.

I was at the Wrigley show too! Great back to back openers especially since they seem to do Everlong acoustic live more often than not. Dave Grohl getting all weepy about his Mom and Cousin's birthdays was charming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

THE FREE MARKET

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

insurers have no interest in setting up multi-state insurance because it would be a fuckin nightmare

yep and it sucks for the consumers (not that this matters to the insurance companies) because it'd be a race to the bottom

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Only Trump get a private plane for golf, err weekend work that starts Wednesday, you underlings fly coach.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

imagine being so dumb (like trump) that you actually believe people who tell you that "selling health insurance across state lines" would be a good thing for patients

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/jbendery/status/913089825481338880

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

imagine being so dumb (like trump) that you actually believe people who tell you that "selling health insurance across state lines" would be a good thing for patients

the point is its not even a good thing for insurers either

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
lol trump is mad at a person using a private plane after spending untold blood and treasure on his golf trips

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I'm not the biggest fan of the Foos but I'll never argue that Dave Grohl isn't a talent musician or good frontman. His collaboration with Lemmy back in the early 2000s was surprisingly good.

His best work post-TCATS is definitely all of his collaborations. Probot, QOTSA, TCV, etc.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

r o n
p a u l

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

time of the year to play konami's PT (President Trump)

or Konami's Piss Tape :tinfoil:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

please have a stroke tucker

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

what?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

quote:

And since profit-oriented firms are dependent upon goodwill and public acceptance, the watchdog groups would have a great deal of power over them
lmfao

what a dumbfuck, holy poo poo.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

jesus loving christ who can possibly watch Tucker

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

GobiasIndustries posted:

yep and it sucks for the consumers (not that this matters to the insurance companies) because it'd be a race to the bottom

theoretically, imo, it'd lead to health care networks just also being headquartered in delaware or nd or somewhere but still being single state entities because no one has time to deal with al l50 states different requirements

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!

his brain don't work good

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOvOVJ2Iqxg

lyrics relevant

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

tucker is such a piece of poo poo. what int he hell does the guy's cufflinks have to do with the issue that is upposed to be discussed? what a hack

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

theoretically, imo, it'd lead to health care networks just also being headquartered in delaware or nd or somewhere but still being single state entities because no one has time to deal with al l50 states different requirements

yeah the plan is stupid but not in a this will gently caress everything up stupid, just in a we're gonna ignore this unless we find a massive exploit stupid

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

I thought the idea was that they get to say "gently caress your state's requirements" just like credit card companies got to do with state usury regulations?

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

they'll stay in there while they think about what they did

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

brugroffil posted:

I thought the idea was that they get to say "gently caress your state's requirements" just like credit card companies got to do with state usury regulations?

nope, state requirements remain for any plan offered to residents of that state

you can see how this would be annoying for multistate insurers

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

trump :kiddo:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag posted:

tucker is such a piece of poo poo. what int he hell does the guy's cufflinks have to do with the issue that is upposed to be discussed? what a hack

he's racist.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

brugroffil posted:

there's also all the other stuff that networks do, like evaluating doctor's offices and whatever. i suppose that could race to the bottomy but i'm not actually sure how all the regs there play out

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Zyla posted:

you could base yourself out of kimfuckistan but you'd still have to offer 50 different "products" to 50 states

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

if selling across state lines was some regulatory panacea, we'd already see it, because several states allow it.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

What percent of Trump's base supports him because its a sex thing?

D/s, Pee play, Daddy/little, chubby chasers, etc.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
stfu about the nfl you dotard

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Agrajag posted:

is sticking your dick into a pothole really sex tho?

pothole would be a mean nickname for a stoner fuckbuddy imo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i cant wait for trump to scuttle tax reform by demanding the "nfl is illegal now" bill be jammed through congress

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

It's an egg not a box geez grandpa

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
anyone white person who brings a black person on their show only to berate the guest about how not racist they are or how racism doesn't exist is almost assuredly a racist. the odds go up to 100% if it's a Fox News host.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Zyla posted:

Currently, but again I thought their goal was to eliminate that requirement.

Otherwise yeah what the hell's the point? There are already different BCBS companies in a bunch of different states.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!
https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/913087019303227392

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Squizzle posted:

pothole would be a mean nickname for a stoner fuckbuddy imo

hey i came up with this joke in my head about an hour ago!

and you
just

posted it

out loud

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump is very very dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/ProgressMich/status/913090861306654722

Of course he won't, they personally chauffeur him from Ann Arbor to Lansing on the rare occasion he bothers to go to work.

• Locked thread