Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it's creepy because it chills me to the bone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
If they can call traditional Spanish cuisine creepy how can calling a man creepy make sense? Better order the gazpacho.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Guy who has sex with mannequins, thinks the Confederates were cool, has had multiple podcasts stricken from the internet due to getting blackout drunk during them, showed up to work in a bathrobe and called his employees "fags" has strong opinions about other people

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Guy Mann posted:

Guy who has sex with mannequins, thinks the Confederates were cool, has had multiple podcasts stricken from the internet due to getting blackout drunk during them, showed up to work in a bathrobe and called his employees "fags" has strong opinions about other people

he's just too dang smart for this world that is definitely not good enough, for him

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation

Guy Mann posted:

lol pls elaborate because I am not up on my dan harmon lore and this sounds amazing

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Dan's an alcoholic who, if he were not Dan Harmon, would've been another shut in weirdo. He oscillates between genius and burnout pretty rapidly.

Luckily instead of writing diatribes on livejournal or whatever, he makes pretty good TV shows!

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Supercondescending posted:

lol pls elaborate because I am not up on my dan harmon lore and this sounds amazing

He has a podcast called Harmontown where he alternates between verbal diarrhea about how cell phones are ruining human evolution and embarrassing stories about sticking a sharpie up his butt and his friend never learning to wipe his rear end until his 30s. I gave it a few episodes before bailing but I imagine there's way more in there if you're willing to dig through it.

Good Parmesan
Nov 30, 2007

I TAKE PHOTOS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN IN PLANET FITNESS

quote:

80% of the women on dating websites are men posting as females to 'taste the power'.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

I couldn't sit through more than a minute of that, but I tried because I love gazpacho. I don't know what that says about me as a person.

rjderouin
May 21, 2007
ITT goons put alcoholic writer's life under microscope and criticize at his failings; feel superior for having done so. More at 11.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

rjderouin posted:

ITT goons put alcoholic writer's life under microscope and criticize at his failings; feel superior for having done so. More at 11.

This is the thread for laughing at horrible lonely people who over-share their miserable lives and broken brains. Just because this particular one managed to get rich by making people think that liking monkey cheese pickle rick makes them smart doesn't mean he's exempt.

If anything even /r/incels would probably :catstare: at someone posting lengthy stories about wearing womens stockings and loving mannequins literally to pieces after swearing off human women forever.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Dan Harmon is cool and least acknowledges that he is a fundamentally broken human being and that h significant contributes to his own problems in life.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Guy Mann posted:

If anything even /r/incels would probably :catstare: at someone posting lengthy stories about wearing womens stockings and loving mannequins literally to pieces after swearing off human women forever.

Oh poo poo... I thought by mannequins you guys meant models. It's a homonym in French :v:

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

rjderouin posted:

Have you paid no attention of what the majority of threads on the Something Awful Forums have been based around for the past ten years?

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
no ma'am!!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

My Linux Rig posted:

no ma'am!!!!

You know, usually I wouldn't buy a bumper sticker but...

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
I like how if you blackpill hard enough? you win a crucifixion.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm the lines that do not line up correctly.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

lemon-lyme disease posted:

I like how if you blackpill hard enough? you win a crucifixion.

I think that's a cross for a grave marker. Suicide by inceldom.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

/r/incels: for giggles and chortles

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
That neck beard....

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

My Linux Rig posted:

no ma'am!!!!

what kind of utter fool is against Amazonian masterhood, just lol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

If only the "acceptance" part was actually true.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

The face before pulling the trigger.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
So... Litterally the only point of incel ideology now is crab mentality, right?

To label anything positive in life a "cope"?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ikanreed posted:

So... Litterally the only point of incel ideology now is crab mentality, right?

To label anything positive in life a "cope"?

Dude, labeling things as cope is totally cope.

Only non-cope is the rope

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Just for chortles and snickers I decided to have my face look like an Amish pancake

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Normally I feel bad about making fun of people for being unattractive, but somebody put text on an image of an ugly person implying that they have bad opinions so now I am OK with it

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

"What do you mean I'm a mysoginist? I am respectful to females!"

burial
Sep 13, 2002

jizzy sillage posted:

I think that's a cross for a grave marker. Suicide by inceldom.

I like my way better. :colbert:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

lemon-lyme disease posted:

I like my way better. :colbert:

self-crucification

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Mann posted:

Normally I feel bad about making fun of people for being unattractive, but somebody put text on an image of an ugly person implying that they have bad opinions so now I am OK with it

That guy really isn't ugly though. It would be as simple as better hygiene and not being a fatass, as in the case of most 'cels

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
He has nice eyes, nice lips... Best of all he is respectful and chivalrous 😍

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

china bot posted:

self-crucification

You'll have a hell of a time trying to get that third nail in.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

KillerJunglist posted:

You'll have a hell of a time trying to get that third nail in.

These guys seem pretty convinced they'd be happy to manage one.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Reminder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
>tfw the qt nerdy of your classroom had a threesome

i've been stalking her on twitter and she is talking about a threesome and an abortion because those chads didnt want to put on a condom

feels bad

• Locked thread