Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's amazing how Bernie and Hillary are literally the Goofus and Gallant of politics, and realizing how loving insane the Bernie v. Trump debates would have been as Trump would have gotten loving obliterated on live television

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Taintrunner posted:

it's amazing how Bernie and Hillary are literally the Goofus and Gallant of politics, and realizing how loving insane the Bernie v. Trump debates would have been as Trump would have gotten loving obliterated on live television

bernie would've noogied and wedgied that prep school dork before audiences of millions

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Saudi Arabia...welcome to the #resistance

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

zeal posted:

bernie would've noogied and wedgied that prep school dork before audiences of millions
Bernie's sweaty brow would shine, and people would love him
Trump's head -swamped in an odd foundation of hair- would not and people would not love him.

Trump is left wondering, why do they like the balding old man over his beautiful head of hair?

:sad:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Taintrunner posted:

Bernie probably would have won, but if he didn't I don't want to live in a world where hillfolk smugness is off the charts.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah, people have always loved angry truth-tellers more than they've loved charming con men. That's why charming con men never succeed at anything.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Hillary: Saudi Arabia just stayed the execution of a rape victim accused of adultery. Can I get an AMEN, ladies?

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

Bernie probably would have won, but if he didn't I don't want to live in a world where hillfolk smugness is off the charts.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained IMO.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Taintrunner posted:

Trump declined his debate offer for a reason.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Taintrunner posted:

Trump wouldn't won if not for the fact that literally every opponent he faced at every stage of the election was a loathsome political mud monster no one would ever want to interact with

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Guy Goodbody posted:

Trump wouldn't won if not for the fact that literally every opponent he faced at every stage of the election was a loathsome political mud monster no one would ever want to interact with
To be fair, Jeb! and Rand where not mud monsters, but they were problematic in their own sense

Jeb! was a down on his luck turtle and :sad: generally
Rand was just a lackluster moderate libertarian and :sad: in the face of Trump

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
This article is from early August, but hoooooly God.:catstare:

"How A Group Of Black Progressives Derailed Black Progress."

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
black progress is tied to an infinitely rich and powerful white woman who owned slaves? wwwhhaaaaaaa

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

woman being decapitated by regime that supported the clintons: well at least i can dri-*urk*

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

jfc

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

the weirdest thing about her twitter account is that because she tweets so infrequently, each tweet is very thought out. what i'm saying is that a saudi PR firm paid her to tweet that

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Karl Barks posted:

the weirdest thing about her twitter account is that because she tweets so infrequently, each tweet is very thought out. what i'm saying is that a saudi PR firm paid her to tweet that

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/913120918796423168

lad he bout to do it!!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

https://youtu.be/gI7YHZVc7mM

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Majorian posted:

lol that that article isn't about obama letting the banks get away with evaporating african american wealth

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Sad to see xenophobia is as strong as ever.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zeal posted:

lol that that article isn't about obama letting the banks get away with evaporating african american wealth

Everything is always the fault of whoever points out problems

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Isn't there another 4 or 5 years till elections? Theresa May isn't dumb to call early elections again.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao, next Saudi progressive reform will be making sure the swords used to behead gays and Shiites are extra sharp.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/913123770860220416

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

safely sodomized posted:

white backlash against economic meritocratization lol

Suck Zone: white backlash against economic meritocratization lol

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Majorian posted:

it just keeps going and going

after he diagnoses black leftists with "Post-Civil Rights Era Progressive Activist Privilege", you'd think he'd be almost out of steam, but that's just a brief aside in his quest to explain that black people don't have the right to vote for their own individual beliefs. same goes for when he declares that any African-American that didn't vote for Hillary has "lost their black card". he also says that voter suppression isn't an excuse because the black community had three whole years to prepare for it

jfc

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Majorian posted:

theres a word for this type of person

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
an agent

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

Isn't there another 4 or 5 years till elections? Theresa May isn't dumb to call early elections again.

It's possible her dumb coalition could fall apart maybe, but yeah it's a pretty unfortunate situation.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
there is no way the May government doesn't fall when it comes time to vote on brexit treaties

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/913068407133736961?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

It's about time

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Main Paineframe posted:

it just keeps going and going

after he diagnoses black leftists with "Post-Civil Rights Era Progressive Activist Privilege", you'd think he'd be almost out of steam, but that's just a brief aside in his quest to explain that black people don't have the right to vote for their own individual beliefs. same goes for when he declares that any African-American that didn't vote for Hillary has "lost their black card". he also says that voter suppression isn't an excuse because the black community had three whole years to prepare for it

jfc

:psyduck:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

hillary: *mashes the A button too hard, spins out* "wawawawawawa!!"

Me: :rolleyes: "women drivers, am i right?"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

pretend I posted that gay black-bloc fetish comic

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

this is my drive song
by car arrive song
not being stoned alive song

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Real question though: Can they own cars?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

etalian posted:

lmao, next Saudi progressive reform will be making sure the swords used to behead gays and Shiites are extra sharp.

No they will upgrade to the Guillotine. Much cleaner and less cruel.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

ThndrShk2k posted:

Real question though: Can they own cars?

Can they drive them without a male chaperone that is legally allowed to rape them at any time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
I don't mean this kind of ownage either

• Locked thread