Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
I'm only ten minutes into this Tim Allen interview and I already can't stand him. I hope Norm challenges him on the dumb poo poo he's saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Lol at him actually answering Adams dumb questions.

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real

Harminoff posted:

Lol at him actually answering Adams dumb questions.

I love that he sincerely answered where he gets his ideas from.

If you don't want to watch the interview I really recommend skipping ahead for the jokes.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

where do you get your ideas from

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005
Hey there Mr. Candyman

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I was wondering if they were gonna do prison cocaine jokes

and Norm made it almost the whole hour without it then crammed them all in in the last ten minutes lol

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker
Good to see Steve O'Donnell and super glad to hear NORM IS FEELING BETTER

please stop mentioning my cocaine conviction

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The Roseanne reboot with Norm writing sounds fantastic

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
What was the Norm is feeling better thing about?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Holy poo poo Allen was loving squirming when his coke dealer days came up. :lol: forever that this moron thinks he's somehow qualified to lecture those dang DUMBocrats on personal responsibility.

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005
Tim Allen started griping about taxes almost immediately so I skipped to the jokes.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Tim Allen took personal responsibility for his drug trafficking and served his time in prison and paid his debt to society. He didn't try to blame society or say it was The Man keeping him down that turned him to a life of crime

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

JFC posted:

What was the Norm is feeling better thing about?

he's closeted

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Help help I need therapy after that burn against atheists Tim Allen did on his daughter.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Tim Allen took personal responsibility for his drug trafficking and served his time in prison and paid his debt to society. He didn't try to blame society or say it was The Man keeping him down that turned him to a life of crime

Didn't he snitch out his friends ?

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

ASK ME ABOUT BEING A GROWNUP WHO FUCKS A REAL DOLL
Tim Allen literally took philosophy 101 and tried to act like someone super wellversed. "There has to be a god for you not to believe in." Lmao. CAUK! GET IT! SPELT DIFFERENT

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

Didn't he snitch out his friends ?

yep.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lol bet they don't wanna murder him

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Imagine turning on the TV in your halfway house after spending 30 years in prison and seeing the guy who ratted you out turn to the camera and go AEEEEUGH

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker

Monday Bandele posted:

Imagine turning on the TV in your halfway house after spending 30 years in prison and seeing the guy who ratted you out turn to the camera and go AEEEEUGH

I don't think so, Mr. Candyman.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Monday Bandele posted:

drat

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

Lol bet they don't wanna murder him

nah they are just happy to be able to pay their debt to society as well, since it's such a good thing to do

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Why did you try to sell 50 lbs of pure cocaine?

MORE POWER

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
its fun to imagine 2017 Tim Allen doing the Home Improvement grunt while pouring lighter fluid on a cross

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Tim Allen: More power!!!

*gay couples begin to receive health insurance benefits from their employer*

Tim Allen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnsiZOJjfUg

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
*chelsea manning tries to use the restroom for the gender that she most identifies with*

Al Borland: I don't think so, trans.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

little munchkin posted:

nah they are just happy to be able to pay their debt to society as well, since it's such a good thing to do

Well, taxes were really so high (50%!) back then, so it speaks to his work ethic that he could afford 650 grams of cocaine.

:negative:

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

little munchkin posted:

*chelsea manning tries to use the restroom for the gender that she most identifies with*

LMAO drink bleach

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

little munchkin posted:

lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GoldfishStew posted:

LMAO drink bleach

oh hey its the real doll freak

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Oh no it's a real real doll, lol. My girlfriend got it for me when she left to go teach English in Kyoto for a 3 year contract as a going away present. That Wonder Woman honestly looks almost as life like.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

You're an opie and Anthony troll gently caress gently caress

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

GoldfishStew posted:

You're an opie and Anthony troll gently caress gently caress

tell me more about your disgusting gently caress puppet, freak

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

Oh no it's a real real doll, lol. My girlfriend got it for me when she left to go teach English in Kyoto for a 3 year contract as a going away present. That Wonder Woman honestly looks almost as life like.

he's the same weirdo who told someone to get a divorce over his wife falling asleep at a comedy show

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
fuckin freak lmao

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
The more I've watched this podcast the more I dislike Norm as a person

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

The more I've watched this podcast the more I dislike Norm as a person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Did norm and Tim do cocaine during the last break?

• Locked thread