Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/25/16020666/us-trademark-law-disparaging-the-piss-tape-is-real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mayor Dave posted:

oh nice, it's the guy who invented gamergate

lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mayor Dave posted:

we can only accept the refugees who can assimilate to c-spam culture

ew what if they post all dandishly and dont make jokes

ICE mods will need to crack down on the deportations

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if only the us had operators of radio wave receivers and transmitters

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

what, you think tromp is president of porto rico? why should he deploy troops to invad ethere?

piss tape is FAKE NEWS

(it's real (it's so loving real))

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
god bless c-spam ICE squads protectin our families

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

holy poo poo trunp is Katrinaing himself into a real qunituple Katrina

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

where are hackers saying they have the piss tape?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

whatever you do, don't read the NYT article about how american investors leeched the country dry for a few years prior to Maria leaving them at the literal mercy of debtors.

:killing:

I've known about it for a while, the only news they'd generate in the mainland would be either voting for statehood or how they're deeply in debt to private equity, expecting some sort of manufacturing boom

and jeez louise, aren't vulture capitalists the absolute pieces of poo poo :whitewater:

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

You all saw how Republican idiots reacted to Trump declaring war on the NFL: they burned their season tickets and jerseys and proclaimed allegiance to NASCAR. When the piss tape comes out they'll be gargling piss and expounding on the benefits of pure natural healthy piss and Proud Boys will drink piss instead of milk.

If you think Trump having hookers piss on some bed Obama once slept in is gonna change ANYTHING well then you've been living in a closet and/or you're dumb.

The only possible recourse for substantive change is Civil War II. I just built an assault rifle with the assistance of TFR. You would assume a bunch of gun nuts would all be MAGA chuds but they helped me out even after I said my rifle would be for killing Nazis and KKK so good on them.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lastgirl posted:

ew what if they post all dandishly and dont make jokes

ICE mods will need to crack down on the deportations

any post with more than 280 characters will be grounds for deportation

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
real talk

pbs has a show on their site about viet nam war, 10 episodes, from both perspectives, it is good go watch it

also it has an english version and expletive version

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

I just bought some piss futures

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Yinlock posted:

(they were already deployed)

there's like 3 navies floating around nk from various countries

We've got some naval power in pretty much every hot region of the world. Our entire "defense of shipping lanes, freedom of navigation" that allows global trade to happen for everyone planet depends on this fact. And out entire "force projection" posture depends on keeping a CG or ARG near any potential conflict zone.

I know Trump doesn't understand how this works, but then again he can't manage to get the same Navy that saved loving Thailand to PR... so.... oh well Trump is president pass me a drink.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mayor Dave posted:

any post with more than 280 characters will be grounds for deportation

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
i seriously believe we will see the piss tape

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

Cumbrella

:geno:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

CortezFantastic posted:

i seriously believe we will see the piss tape

I've already seen it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

piss tape

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

why am i so fuckin tired all the time jfc

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Squizzle posted:

trump

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Squizzle posted:

MS?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

http://cowurine.com

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
What's the over/under on the number of navy ships that will collide with commercial vessels while attempting to perform PR aid

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the piss tape is real

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

What's the over/under on the number of navy ships that will collide with commercial vessels while attempting to perform PR aid

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Squizzle posted:

drink caffine 24 7 or cocaine

or don't and work out

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Third World Reggin posted:

real talk

pbs has a show on their site about viet nam war, 10 episodes, from both perspectives, it is good go watch it

when i saw it was ken burns i assumed it was poo poo rear end american propaganda produced by an american broadcaster partly financed by the state, why isn't it

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Squizzle posted:

its the trump depressions syndrom (TDS)

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Squizzle posted:

emotional stress?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

D1E posted:

You all saw how Republican idiots reacted to Trump declaring war on the NFL: they burned their season tickets and jerseys and proclaimed allegiance to NASCAR. When the piss tape comes out they'll be gargling piss and expounding on the benefits of pure natural healthy piss and Proud Boys will drink piss instead of milk.

If you think Trump having hookers piss on some bed Obama once slept in is gonna change ANYTHING well then you've been living in a closet and/or you're dumb.

The only possible recourse for substantive change is Civil War II. I just built an assault rifle with the assistance of TFR. You would assume a bunch of gun nuts would all be MAGA chuds but they helped me out even after I said my rifle would be for killing Nazis and KKK so good on them.

I was in the service and I know a bunch of liberal gun nuts. poo poo there is a state of them, it's called Vermont!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Squizzle posted:

Nothing wrong with low-energy, slow and steady wins the race!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Admiral Ray posted:

emotional stress?

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Squizzle posted:

Stop posting and get some sleep

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Squizzle posted:

capitalism

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
From this point forward I vow never to watch another video until I've seen the piss tape

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/ReactionaryMon/status/913107790410915840

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Third World Reggin posted:

real talk

seconded

depictions of ho and diem are especially compelling

• Locked thread