Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snoo
Jul 5, 2007

euphronius posted:

snoo this is neither here nor their but your work in the CAD mock threads was to me legendary

o7 it was a simpler time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what was his clear thoughts on race

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

For real?
I haven't watched any Ken Burns as an adult. If I rewatch his stuff am I going to realize he was a racist the whole time?

He's white and male what more do you need ot know.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Der Meister posted:

why is everyone talking about piss tapes

*as if from a great distance, my voice doppler shifted into a lower register by the expansion of the universe itself, shifting lower and lower until it is inaudible as i am extinguished over the edge of the cosmic horizon*

piiiiiissssssss tttaaaaaaapppppeeeeeeee ~*

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

:downsa:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

o7

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

im making GBS threads in my chair

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

The piss tape is the event horizon of our politics. Once we cross we can never go back.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

wheres the beef

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

aw poo poo i screwed it up

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

what was his clear thoughts on race

https://i.imgur.com/SMu3O65.gifv

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

did frog fractions 2 actually come out

yeah and i was thinking about buying it for u on steam the other day

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Can confirm that this is the snoo. I doxxed them like 7 times the last few days

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
bout to get legally blonde up in here

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/913164117577539589

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i recently watched a vietnam war documentary that was from the point of view of the north vietnamese and vietcong it was really good, better than some ken burns poo poo lol suck it whitey

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

MysteriousStranger posted:

The piss tape is the event horizon of our politics. Once we cross we can never go back.

or you are stuck on it forever and become it

both are true

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/913212933261398017

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
For those interested in some less publicized information about the current logistical situation in Puerto Rico: there was an interview today with Victor Rodriguez--the president of the truck drivers union. In the interview, Rodriguez places most of the blame for the problems in distributing aid (particularly diesel/gas) on the island on the governor of Puerto Rico and FEMA.

Immediately prior to Hurricane Irma (ancient history by now), there was a heated dispute between the truck drivers union and the governor/legislature regarding a law negatively affecting unionized truck drivers (one of a series of union loving efforts brought by austerity minded pseudo-Republicans in the island legislature). Rodriguez defends the drivers by saying that truck drivers who live in the metro area are showing up to deliver aid/gas, but drivers on the mountainous island interior are essentially cut off from any distribution areas and are blameless. The interviewer presses him on why he blames the government and Rodriguez says that FEMA basically has all the gas/diesel on lock down at the Port of San Juan and they aren't letting truck drivers leave to distribute it. The interviewer is skeptical and tells him that this an emergency situation so all labor disputes should be set aside. It ends with Rodriguez saying how vital truck drivers are and that the island cannot live without them.

The video circulating on Puerto Rican social media begins without much context and it's posted by a guy who clearly doesn't like unions. For those that speak Spanish, you can see the interview here https://www.facebook.com/fernando.pagan1/videos/10155812338219884/ Sorry for the Facebook link but I cannot find the video anywhere else online. As you can see from the comments there, people have really jumped on him for the way he comes off in the interview. Lots of accusations of using the hurricane as either an opportunity to grand stand and show just how vital truck drivers are to life on the island or for basically holding relief hostage. The guy really hates the governor and he can barely keep the personal insults contained so he comes off pretty bad at first glance.

I could definitely see this being used as a rallying point for anti-union forces when some sort of normalcy returns to the island, and union gets scapegoated for ongoing logistical cluster gently caress. Shock Doctrine and all that.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

tucker carlson on point with precision vs accuracy

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Duscat posted:

also don't post ur faces you dumbasses

you mean you're not a cat sitting in an a&f bag?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

euphronius posted:

or you are stuck on it forever and become it

both are true

What if we're already in the piss tape?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:prepop:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
why's an anime mod trying to doxx the thread

is this cointelpro

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN4AruxAyHM

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Nichael posted:

I honestly don't get why people give a poo poo what other people drink. Some people like a lot of sugar in their coffee, some people like urine.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The interviewer is skeptical and tells him that this an emergency situation so all labor disputes should be set aside.

:thunk:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

deadgoon posted:

is this cointelpro

Moot is a flat circle

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

deadgoon posted:

is this cointelpro

yes and posting ya face is bad opsec

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

"im a white nationalist, the kind that loves this nation, putting the nation back in nationalist, not the kind that runs people over and advocates genocide okay, biiiig difference"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

steal widdle marcos seat LG, u can do it - i believe in v!

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

deadgoon posted:

is this copisstelpro

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

"Our" is the tell

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Mayor Dave posted:

you mean you're not a cat sitting in an a&f bag?

there is indeed no god and no hell, nor do we live in it

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Oiled and Ready posted:

"Our" is the tell

yikes good catch

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Mariana Horchata posted:

i heard thats who muldoon from jurassic park was based on, only replacing black people with velociraptors

that actually makes perfect sense

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

yeah he's more of a western and male chauvinist

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

ArmZ posted:

also Ken burns Vietnam is a literal white wash

ok zizek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU