Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Catastrophe posted:

And, before that, Republicans practically worshiped an elderly, dementia-addled celebrity retard...

Wait.

Uh oh.

time is a flat retarded circle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Duck and Cover posted:

I don't know guys/gals/other, I think Jared's past/present/future gender is pretty loving irrelevant.

Maybe

Or maybe it's all like that movie Predestination that nobody saw

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Powershift posted:

Maybe

Or maybe it's all like that movie Predestination that nobody saw

isn't that the movie where a dude rapes himself and gives birth to himself later

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't really care about a records cockup that made a gender into another gender, but i do care about the piss tape and i do care that goons have once again created a Trump Is Fine thread to express their raw, animal lust for their president

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Catastrophe posted:

Steven Seagal, NFL, Trump, Putin, etc

:hmbol: how is it possible to be so white that your body malfunctions this badly?

Master of Fatkido, beware his Truffle Shuffle of Death.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

This too concerns me.

Mostly the piss tapes.
Secondly, don't feed the trump trolls you guys, come on.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

exploded mummy posted:

isn't that the movie where a dude rapes himself and gives birth to himself later

Maybe Jared and Ivanka are Donald trump's parents/also Donald Trump

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Dizz posted:

Why hide it thouh?

So in essence what you are asking here, in relation to a nuke, is:

Why contain it?

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

We're going to need a birth certificate and proof of Adams apple, Jared

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Powershift posted:

Maybe Jared and Ivanka are Donald trump's parents/also Donald Trump

I'll be honest and say that I hate on ol' Donny like no one's business.
And I consider awkward photos to be the cheapest and lamest things out there, because, come on. If you had some one snap a random photo of you going through the chinese buffet at lunch, or your face in high res, mid commute when the guy ahead of you was going 3 under the speed limit for no reason, you'd look like a total jackass for no loving reason too, ok?

But...god dammit. Look at this man. The picture on the right is fairly normal and ok if you don't know the context, I'll let that go. The one on the left? No. Bad timing, maybe, but...what the gently caress man.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

And I consider awkward photos to be the cheapest and lamest things out there, because, come on. If you had some one snap a random photo of you going through the chinese buffet at lunch, or your face in high res, mid commute when the guy ahead of you was going 3 under the speed limit for no reason, you'd look like a total jackass for no loving reason too, ok?

But...god dammit. Look at this man. The picture on the right is fairly normal and ok if you don't know the context, I'll let that go. The one on the left? No. Bad timing, maybe, but...what the gently caress man.

And i didn't even post the one on the bed because i have posting standards.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

that's the first time I've seen him dip below the crazification threshold

Caufman
May 7, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i don't really care about a records cockup that made a gender into another gender, but i do care about the piss tape and i do care that goons have once again created a Trump Is Fine thread to express their raw, animal lust for their president

I give the ongoing story of "Jared can't fill out forms" at least five hearty chuckles.

Big Beef City posted:

What do you think of this one?

Just showin' off my teenage daughter's legs for this posed photograph, am I right fellas?

evilmiera posted:

So in essence what you are asking here, in relation to a nuke, is:

Why contain it?

S'cool.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I guess that's one way to get new Republican voters.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yes I'm aware of his weird predilection for his own daughter.
No I'm not defending it.
Yes I think it's weird that you have these images on hand.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

They won't stand.....we will. Forever. 

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Big Beef City posted:

No I'm not defending it.

You don't need them on hand. GIS: ivanka donald creepy

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Lacey posted:

You don't need them on hand. GIS: ivanka donald creepy

you don't even need the word creepy.

it's harder to find non-creepy images.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Just throwing this out there for future reference. If one of the Russian hookers doesn't look like Ivanka, I'm going to be even more sorely disappointed in our bloated goblin predisendt.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I kind of hope the Jared thing is just a records fuckup since the last thing we need is for people to justify trans hate because of Kushner.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

No I'm not defending it.

Are you suggesting that I'm accusing you of defending Donald? Because I wasn't.

Thinking I'm weird for GISing, though, that was hurtful :(

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Egbert Souse posted:

I kind of hope the Jared thing is just a records fuckup since the last thing we need is for people to justify trans hate because of Kushner.

On the other hand, consider the lols to be had from trans allies who would now have to support him.

lol

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Facebook Aunt posted:

On the other hand, consider the lols to be had from trans allies who would now have to support him.

lol

This is the lol for me. No one worth a poo poo would seriously hate on him, but begrudging supportiveness is hilarious.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
Oh come on, we hate on Caitlin Jenner all the time, not because she's transgender, but because she sucks rear end as a person, and does suck-rear end things.

I think it's one of the greatest merits of real inclusiveness when we can totally accept something like someone's gender identity, let THAT play no more in our ideas, but oppose the lovely behavior of the PERSON.

Idk laffo i guess

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Quidam Viator posted:

Oh come on, we hate on Caitlin Jenner all the time, not because she's transgender, but because she sucks rear end as a person, and does suck-rear end things.

I think it's one of the greatest merits of real inclusiveness when we can totally accept something like someone's gender identity, let THAT play no more in our ideas, but oppose the lovely behavior of the PERSON.

Idk laffo i guess

She is pretty terrible, she opposes gay marriage, like wtf?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

A. Beaverhausen posted:

She is pretty terrible, she opposes gay marriage, like wtf?

She was married to a Kardashian so perhaps just opposes all marriage??

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Quidam Viator posted:

Idk laffo i guess

Sure, now. But at first people did things like some magazine naming her woman of the year. There is a grace period of cognitive dissonance where people try to balance privilege level with your lovely behavior.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
Absolutely true, especially if the tabloids and the rest already have their eye on you. She milked that poo poo for all she could.

I'm saying she's a trans woman who voted for loving TRUMP and defended his poo poo pre-election like a loving dumbass. NOW she's pissed that Dotard Jujube Trump is loving with trans people?

gently caress you for your stupid behaviors, Caitlin Jenner, and if you're a loving trans, Jared Kushner, gently caress you for being a conscienceless dick who loving robs people under cover. Your fuckin dad went to prison for white collar crime, and your fuckin idiot dad is in the slammer now for the same poo poo.

I'll take Chelsea Manning anytime.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

This is hella loving good

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Quidam Viator posted:

Absolutely true, especially if the tabloids and the rest already have their eye on you. She milked that poo poo for all she could.

I'm saying she's a trans woman who voted for loving TRUMP and defended his poo poo pre-election like a loving dumbass. NOW she's pissed that Dotard Jujube Trump is loving with trans people?

gently caress you for your stupid behaviors, Caitlin Jenner, and if you're a loving trans, Jared Kushner, gently caress you for being a conscienceless dick who loving robs people under cover. Your fuckin dad went to prison for white collar crime, and your fuckin idiot dad is in the slammer now for the same poo poo.

I'll take Chelsea Manning anytime.

Chelsea helped Julian assmange build his wikipiss brand. I mean don't get me wrong the stuff she gave was a good scoop. It just happened to be for a Russian KGB outfit

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Egbert Souse posted:

If anything we'd get some alt righters going "whats wrong with being trans, libs? Why does that matter?" :smug:

Kinda like how they hate muslim countries because of how they're told they treat gays and women, like alt righters cared about them to begin with.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

They won't stand.....we will. Forever. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLaSXpqp__E

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

The Archaic posted:

If anything we'd get some alt righters going "whats wrong with being trans, libs? Why does that matter?" :smug:

Kinda like how they hate muslim countries because of how they're told they treat gays and women, like alt righters cared about them to begin with.

Yeah, I'm guessing the derogatory posting on T_D about Michelle Obama supposedly being a man would mysteriously disappear aswell.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i want michelle obamas manly meathands to choke me while i jo

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Robo Reagan posted:

i want michelle obamas manly meathands to choke me while i jo

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Fanatic posted:

Yeah, I'm guessing the derogatory posting on T_D about Michelle Obama supposedly being a man would mysteriously disappear aswell.

It'll be interesting to see how quickly the narrative rubber-bands, if any.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Michelle Hands could be bigger (lol) than Hulk Hands if she'd only license.

Machine Cult
Dec 23, 2005

A TEXT IS HERE
I actually think the most amusing thing about it is his NONE DECLARED affiliation. Some solid conservative/Republican credentials there.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

So, if Jared didn't father any kids with Ivanka, that would mean...

:suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Slow news day here in the Upside Down

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/913217537218957312