Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

BgRdMchne posted:

save us, mario

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Piss Tape directed by Wes Anderson

Instead of hookers it's a whole affluent and sheltered family pissing nonstop while explaining how wacky and zany they are

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Epic High Five posted:

The purest connection that two can share is ass2ass

nah im p sure sure its 69 m8

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

if wonder woman is both ares and wonder woman, then which bathroom does she use? :thunk:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

euphronius posted:

it actually works really well and is compelling imho based on the other character context they give us

What's your opinion on Man of Steel and Batman v Superman?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

What's your opinion on Man of Steel and Batman v Superman?

haven't seen them :(

ww was the first D.C. movie for me

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

I understand the criticism of Ken Burn's Vietnam but i still thought it was very good. I think it's pretty tough to walk away from all the episodes to date and think he's not presenting an extremely damning case for the United States' role. It captures the brutality of the war and the political environment pretty well even if it could be more heavy handed in its critical approach to US atrocities, imo.

Also, piss tape is real.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the new york mets have won their 69th game

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

https://twitter.com/IuIIed/status/913045752770973697

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I've never seen the movie I'm just familiar enough with the mythology to know that it's rarely as complicated as people want it to be

She's divine and spends the whole time murdering, that's totally Ares poo poo. That particular pantheon is quite demarcated

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/dylanlscott/status/913197939731943424

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lol

THS
Sep 15, 2017

president Donald Trump

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Fireside Nut posted:

I understand the criticism of Ken Burn's Vietnam but i still thought it was very good. I think it's pretty tough to walk away from all the episodes to date and think he's not presenting an extremely damning case for the United States' role. It captures the brutality of the war and the political environment pretty well even if it could be more heavy handed in its critical approach to US atrocities, imo.

Also, piss tape is real.

ive seen about an episode and a half and the one talking about us presidents decisions was like "welp they made some bad decisions because they were super naive" when that was uh

not the case

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

*turns to face mirror*

Supermechagodzilla

Supermechagodzilla

Supermechagodzilla

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

im so tired of dealing with mortys why cant i find a family of ricks

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://www.destructoid.com/amiibo-as-butt-plugs-ranked-331236.phtml

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

I've never seen the movie I'm just familiar enough with the mythology to know that it's rarely as complicated as people want it to be

She's divine and spends the whole time murdering, that's totally Ares poo poo. That particular pantheon is quite demarcated

exactly

also at one point Chris pine says something like "ares isn't real you are imagining him" hmmm

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

i bet donald trump understands rick and morty

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lmqo

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

don't doxx people i associate with irl

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
All my decorums are locked away in a shipping container in San Juan, along with the rest of my sympathy. Amazon, please....my package...Trump...please...the Jones Act...

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i just want a rick, to gently caress, that is as much rick as me, but different in complementary ways, where my rick genitals and their rick genitals feel good when touched together or separately, as ricks

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

TRUMP

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
like i guess the idea is that people who want confederate statues torn down are all civil war south reenactors

sweet episode guys

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
gently caress, marry, kill with three identical ricks

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
twitter has gone to 280 characters and I've gone to 3x schnorkles

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i don't even know what that means but post without limit

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
just tugging on that perfectly intelligently beautifully disheveled hair as i ride his face and has he muffles "gently caress me rick" i mouth the same words back to him

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

she's drawn insatiably to war and immediately starts killing yolo style

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Triple sulk has a new contender

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol

Trump will go full Messi and go in an autistic depression when Putin whisks the award Ronaldo like consecutively each year

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Can't bork the schnork

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

euphronius posted:

she's drawn insatiably to war and immediately starts killing yolo style

At least nobody pretends the Norse pantheon were noble or good

They were all assholes almost without exception

And Loki got hosed by a horse for like a whole year

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

creating a twitter proletariat by only handing a few randos the extra characters is a v good social experiment

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

alnilam posted:

Can't bork the schnork

there were some mildly concerning posts itt earlier that seem to imply that certain posters [u know who u are] think otherwise :hai:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
and sometimes i need some downtime so i put on my morty suit and rick treats me like a morty for a while just like im dumb and stupid like all the people who come into cold stone and ask for a 'large' and then he spanks me and makes me gently caress and i say i dont like it and im not lying because i love it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I was expecting double schnork, given that ladyschnork has made an appearance

But TRIPLE

Yikes

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

"this is why we need voter id laws"~ a republican somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

At least nobody pretends the Norse pantheon were noble or good

They were all assholes almost without exception

And Loki got hosed by a horse for like a whole year

Yesterday i made a joke to someone about mike pence gently caress ing a horse and they didn't get it and they were like ummm

what's the world coming to

• Locked thread