Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

that pick was SO close, holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Vermain posted:

the korean cast is going loving insane, it's really great to listen to
Nothing's ever going to be better than that Dota2 cast where the game is like 90 minutes long and the casters sound like they're being taken over by complete insanity even before they realize it's like, game 2 in a Bo5

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
For Lyon fans this must be so loving frustrating to watch

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Lyon could be SO good but they don't have enough experience trying to close out a game against a team that's roughly as good as they are and have so many ways of stealing away objectives.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Not sure about the 350 MS varus

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Cho'Gath is a big loving boy

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
rip baited by sejuani again

they didn't have to fight aaaaaa

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Real tragedy for LYN, but what a drat fun game.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Baited and Outsmarted. GG seeya next time kids.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Jarven should've tried to take out Jensen when he was on low hp instead of going for the steal.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
yikes what an ending. Everything about that last engage was hard to watch Lyon threw hard

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

CODChimera posted:

Jarven should've tried to take out Jensen when he was on low hp instead of going for the steal.

There was a small interval where Smoothie hadn't ulted or redemptioned Jensen. If Jibral just flashed in for the ult.

Also Seiya didn't land many good ults but his frontline didn't engage well either.

Feel bad for Whitelotus can't do much more than that. Maybe if he landed his varus ult at one of the 10 baron fights.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

CODChimera posted:

they immediately used a locket shield
eta: and he'd already thrown flag in

curiousCat fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Sep 28, 2017

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

EGSunBro posted:

yikes what an ending. Everything about that last engage was hard to watch Lyon threw hard

Yeah, they just had to wait it out. Bot inhib was gone and supers would've been coming in. They could just play footsies forever and force someone back. I think it's hard to keep up such a high level of patience in a game that close.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Lyon gaming took an early advantage, drafted the better comp, pushed c9 around the map taking tower after tower, dragon after dragon, then lost the game because they suck.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Real heartbreaker for Lyon but hhhholy poo poo what a game.

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar
Why does Lyon seem obsessed with killing contactz. They choked multiple fights engaging on sej for no loving reason.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Seriously don't know why J4 played so passively when they were ahead. Even if SMoothie ulted him out he could have made Syndra or Xayah flash but he played too safe in many teamfights.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

TowerofOil posted:

Why is Lyon seem obsessed with killing contactz. They choked multiple fights engaging on sej for no loving reason.

Well he was their frontline and Orianna/Varus can't follow up a deep dive on Syndra/Xayah.Imo Maokai should have flanked and J4 engage with ball. Try to get a max range Orianna ult.

J4 could have flashed ult Syndra in many teamfights and he knows Lulu/Orianna can shield him but he played scared.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

When I said C9 in 4 I was definitely expecting a lucksack win from C9 on at least one game and boy howdy i hate when I'm right

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
Maybe if maokai ever flashed in a way that made sense or hit someone besides sej with ult they could have won some of those late game team fights

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.

RealFoxy posted:

Nothing's ever going to be better than that Dota2 cast where the game is like 90 minutes long and the casters sound like they're being taken over by complete insanity even before they realize it's like, game 2 in a Bo5

I've seen the video before but if you have a link I need that craziness in my life.

Also Lyon seemed scared to just end? I didn't catch it but if Maokai had tp he probably could've just won by porting into C9's base while they were around baron.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Kooriken posted:

I've seen the video before but if you have a link I need that craziness in my life.

Also Lyon seemed scared to just end? I didn't catch it but if Maokai had tp he probably could've just won by porting into C9's base while they were around baron.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G9O9j0DSII

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

If Lotus had been on any kind of high-damage carry he probably could have won that game on his own but Seiya was determined to ult Cho'Gath or Sejuani every time and Maokai didn't seem to know what flash did

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

EGSunBro posted:

Maybe if maokai ever flashed in a way that made sense or hit someone besides sej with ult they could have won some of those late game team fights

Ya he just had to flash w on Syndra who had heal. Albeit Smoothie had mikaels but that was after like 2-3 baron dances.

Seiya also kept using his ult on the frontline. I mean I understand wanting to kill contractz so they can't contest neutrals but Sneaky/Jensen both stole them even when Contractz died. Also they have chogath who can outsmite any jungler.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Yeah the maokai flashes were really goddamn bizzare. Like I think he was trying to flash w but kept misunderstanding the range? Really weird.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

pause before champ select how is this possible...?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Lyon Gaming are about to "shoot" on Cloud9 and tear up the script and reverse sweep Cloud9

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
I hope Lyon is so crushed they threw that hard that they lose this one in 15 minutes instead of dragging a throw out for an hour again

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Really dont like first pick Sej to give up Cho and Trist.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
Zac seems like a bad pick tbh

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

well *I* really dont like the zac pick with ori open against a janna picker

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Nvm lyons p/b is dumb

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

like holy poo poo how did they not take the ori there

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Didnt ban janna, either. Like wtf

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I just realized how eerily similar Oddie and Sneaky look to each other

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Triple shield twitch comp w/e we got jayce mid (??)

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
What is this lane swap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Well gg lyon, you had a good run