Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Serf posted:

i have bad news: fall is dead

god drat it that was my favorite season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The Ultimate Pittsburgh, Pennsylvannia Road Trip Playlist

So I guess Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud works at HuffPo now?

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i said
what was the rape review

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Al! posted:

god drat it that was my favorite season

fall kinda sucks after the leaves changing because it just ends up being wet and cold rainy weather all the time. full on winter on the other hand is great.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

*does the kneel down cross hand kiss to heaven thingie*

Look at this protester! He doesn't want to respect fall and so he kneels in the face of it!

Someone kick his rear end!

Serf
May 5, 2011

fall has been replaced with hurricane season as a light break between blistering hot summers and freezing cold winters

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

TMMadman posted:

The Ultimate Pittsburgh, Pennsylvannia Road Trip Playlist

So I guess Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud works at HuffPo now?

quote:

According to Spotify data, Pittsburgh residents like their Wiz Khalifa.

Do they know it's not spelled whiz coalifa

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Probably referring to Panthers/Steelers RB DeAngelo williams who always wears breast-cancer related stuff and then just eats the fines

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/13/nfl-tells-deangelo-williams-he-cant-wear-pink-all-year/

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
a growler is like a sixpack which, is not enough to give me any sort of a hangover

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Agrajag posted:

fall kinda sucks after the leaves changing because it just ends up being wet and cold rainy weather all the time. full on winter on the other hand is great.

i happen 2 like wet and cold.rainy weather all the time chump!!!!!

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

a growler? that's a buzz at best

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Low Desert Punk posted:

gently caress it's hot outside

Where the gently caress is fall

it's actually finally fall in St. Louis today. I walked into work today with a crisp breeze, the sound of jackhammers, and the faint smell of sewer gas and it reminded me of being in a European city

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

zegermans posted:

it's actually finally fall in St. Louis today. I walked into work today with a crisp breeze, the sound of jackhammers, and the faint smell of sewer gas and it reminded me of being in a European city

It's high 80s again next week

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

don't freeze when piss tape hour comes

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

but trucks don't go in water *doesn't wave Jones act because some shithead republican advised him in private that business minded people would be very upset*

really brave and predisential that he finally did wave :patriot:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

FAUXTON posted:

Do they know it's not spelled whiz coalifa

wheeze coalfielda

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Serf posted:

fall has been replaced with hurricane season as a light break between blistering hot summers and freezing cold winters

:wrong:
all cold weather is hell but the accompanying environmental destruction necessary for permanent hot weather probably is not worth it

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/carriesymonds/status/913326646895300608

:qq: :qq:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
cold weather is the best it's like 10 outside and it's lovely

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I hope the bitchmade white house press corps grows some balls today and asks shehuck about holding Puerto Ricans for ransom.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

good

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

someone dropped their fried shrimpp

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

angerbeet posted:

I find this repulsive and am shocked that people have different opinions than myself on comfort, and am thus posting this to the world wide web

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

absolute boy

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Director of Communications @Conservatives. Former Special Adviser to Sajid Javid @ DCLG and John Whittingdale @ DCMS. Animal lover. Gooner

whats her account

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

safely sodomized posted:

someone dropped their fried shrimpp

its called tempura you baka gaijin

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
oh this is the guy who Trump is using as a scapegoat
https://twitter.com/SenThadCochran/status/913104187105345537

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Nichael posted:

I find this repulsive and am shocked that people have different opinions than myself on comfort, and am thus posting this to the world wide web

sleeping in the cold is the best feeling ever

you wake up refreshed instead of all sticky from the heat

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i know fall is here regardless 'cuz im still getting these loving fissures continuing the line-edge of my fingernails to my fingertips

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im gonna go 2 werk dressed like a ragamuffin today because the temperature both inside and out has been wacky af all week and it could either be colder than a meat locker or hot and stuffy like a subway station in the summer

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

angerbeet posted:

Hell yeah! I like cold because you can always wear more clothes, when it's hot you can only take off so much

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Nichael posted:

absolute boy

good absolute boy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

GobiasIndustries posted:

oh this is the guy who Trump is using as a scapegoat

he's not scapegoating anything, stop trying to hamfist some kind of connection

the Yes Vote itself is in the hospital, be respectful :nono:

Ed Balls wishes for a speedy recovery

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

it also happens on my thumbs

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Trump's gonna have this guy put back in the hospital for contradicting him in public

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
small street-blocking BLM protest going on in St Louis right outside my hotel room window

"Where's Lyda?"

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Day crew lay off the booze, Jesus everyone knows the key is never getting sober.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nichael posted:

:wrong:
all cold weather is hell but the accompanying environmental destruction necessary for permanent hot weather probably is not worth it

i dunno where you live but 100 degrees with 100% humidity complete with gnats and skeeters is as close as i can imagine getting to actual hell on earth and i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

• Locked thread