Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

it's fake -> https://www.instagram.com/p/BUNAykNDL43/

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Obviously.

Yo Ms. Hershey, I'm just gonna take a picture of you watching us cheat for my instagram.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Jeez, I'm even suspicious now that she's not stealing peeks at a sauce recipe either. What has the world come to?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/BoozyBarrister/status/913060668412219393

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Crosspost "Brud Rossmann" to the Terrible Names thread.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Already been dismissed, lol.

https://abovethelaw.com/2017/09/federal-lawsuit-filed-against-the-jews/

quote:

The complaint is indeed 51 pages long and seeks $10 million for a somewhat meandering set of allegations of surveillance and attempted murder. Perhaps I’m old-fashioned, but I believe a multi-decade conspiracy to commit murder would demand more than $10 million in relief, but Rossmann must be a man of perspective.

Sadly, Rossmann is no stranger to cases like this. In 2011, he earned a benchslap for a lawsuit he brought against Chase, and in 2015, he sued Anthony Scaramucci for fraud.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

The Bloop posted:

Most of the women, for example.

Mike Pence 2020

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

We blackmailed our way into space? How? Did someone successfully film a space mormon while they're naked and they give us FTL technology if we delete all footage? We threaten to reveal that not only was it a cookbook, but they have one for every intelligent species in the galaxy? Tell the whole universe that the tentacle guys have biped fetish?

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Does 3 legs mean 2 vaginas or does it mean 2 buttholes? This is important.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.
I used to teach anatomy and physiology classes at a local community college when I was young. I would just arrive at the class maybe 5 minutes early and then sit and see what happened and what people said about the teacher not showing up for the first day.

hahahahaha I used to encourage them getting pissed and everything and then I'd walk to the front of the room and turn on the projector like 10 minutes into the class and it had my intro along with a picture of me.

that was like.. my whole classroom management as a teacher, literally acting crazy as poo poo and then surprising kids with memes i got from SA that were way ahead of their curve.

I had a portable classroom once, and my kids did really lovely on a quiz, and I told them "let's just forget about this one" and I climbed on an empty desk and opened up those ceiling tiles and just put the quizzes up there and acted like nothing happened.

Ah, teaching.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Quidam Viator posted:

I used to teach anatomy and physiology classes at a local community college when I was young. I would just arrive at the class maybe 5 minutes early and then sit and see what happened and what people said about the teacher not showing up for the first day.

hahahahaha I used to encourage them getting pissed and everything and then I'd walk to the front of the room and turn on the projector like 10 minutes into the class and it had my intro along with a picture of me.

that was like.. my whole classroom management as a teacher, literally acting crazy as poo poo and then surprising kids with memes i got from SA that were way ahead of their curve.

I had a portable classroom once, and my kids did really lovely on a quiz, and I told them "let's just forget about this one" and I climbed on an empty desk and opened up those ceiling tiles and just put the quizzes up there and acted like nothing happened.

Ah, teaching.

sounds like you were a pretty cool teacher

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

Dillbag posted:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Dillbag posted:

Maybe more

Imagine

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dillbag posted:

1 colaca.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Dillbag posted:

This is why your regular run-of-the-mill alien hootch dancer has three titties instead, no need to ponder this manner of conundrum.

Edit: ^cloaca

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mexican colaca is better cause it uses real sugar.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Quidam Viator posted:

Ah, teaching.

did you have a student named esco

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Memento posted:

This is why your regular run-of-the-mill alien hootch dancer has three titties instead, no need to ponder this manner of conundrum.

Edit: ^cloaca

It's an alien. That's how they spell it in space. :colbert:

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

did you have a student named esco

No, why? In Florida, of course I had a bunch of Escobars... Do you think you knew someone who pulled my tricks?

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=22

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Quidam Viator posted:

No, why? In Florida, of course I had a bunch of Escobars... Do you think you knew someone who pulled my tricks?

No reason, you just seemed like a pretty cool teacher

brunch with yr parents
Jan 6, 2013

SWEATBOX SYMPHONY

Solice Kirsk posted:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

These loss edits are getting weird.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

blackmail is quite difficult and nerved racking

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Facebook Aunt posted:

This would so have hosed with me as a kid. In elementary school I was sure there were sliding panels somewhere and the principal or your parents could be watching at any time.

elementry school? i put tin foil in my windows instead of blinds and i still have to remind myself daily the im being paranoid noone is spying on me.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I see four satisfied customers.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Center is not "oh hi mark," D-, see me after class

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Dillbag posted:

Three legs means no vaginas at all, dude.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_owvixpZBTr1sklwwv_480.mp4#_=_

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oipqcmCeuQ1rs7kec_480.mp4#_=_

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_ovs5mdga2q1s51t2h.mp4#_=_

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This is even funnier if you've seen the original scene, too.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is even funnier if you've seen the original scene, too.

What came first, that scene or this one in which Lex Luthor and The Flash have swapped bodies?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qy4EIvvVj4

Edit: Can't post that one without this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGlTpj83DfE

Mierenneuker has a new favorite as of 17:17 on Sep 28, 2017

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

Jesus christ man you're on a roll today. Thats the second time I've had to clean up my desk.

betamax hipster
Aug 13, 2016

DandyLion posted:

Jesus christ man you're on a roll today. Thats the second time I've had to clean up my desk.

No one wants to hear about your masturbation habits.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

betamax hipster posted:

No one wants to hear about your masturbation habits.

I wish that were true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo