Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

A Handed Missus posted:

GOTT MIT UNS - Steve

its like the old saying goes: man plans to have a dick balls and rear end in a top hat, god laughs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
"settle down ladies, the piss tape is fine. You want to see it so badly, you must be really hosed up in the head." :smugdon:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
stpeben scale-rear end got the head like an orange

the dick, rear end, balls like a mashed fruit bowl with activia glazed over it

what a fkn fruit :allears:

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/CahnEmily/status/913421069402492928

"Although to be fair," he continued, "if the way you think it changed me is that I don't have the ol' cock n balls anymore, then yeah. That's completely accurate."

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

brugroffil posted:

Manafort and probably some others go down. I dunno, there's so much poo poo swirling around Trump Jr. and Kushner but I'm not getting my hopes up. Unless there is 100% iron-clad evidence of Trump himself saying "yes Mr. Putin I would like to do a collusion with you in exchange for undermining the United States and also lots of money," it won't touch him. And even then, he'd have plenty of defenders.

there's absolutely video of that by the way

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I heard that steve had a bullet go into his b-hole and then it came out of his p-hole...(y/n)?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

stpeben scale-rear end got the head like an orange

the dick, rear end, balls like a mashed fruit bowl with activia glazed over it

what a fkn fruit :allears:

i think they call this a waldorf scalise

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

"Trump had to work with the Russians and ed balls to save us from snowtard libflakes. MAGA!"

There's definitely a sizable contingent out there who would excuse anything in the name of stopping Clinton.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

brugroffil posted:

Manafort and probably some others go down. I dunno, there's so much poo poo swirling around Trump Jr. and Kushner but I'm not getting my hopes up. Unless there is 100% iron-clad evidence of Trump himself saying "yes Mr. Putin I would like to do a collusion with you in exchange for undermining the United States and also lots of money," it won't touch him. And even then, he'd have plenty of defenders.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

trums foto all like :mensch: "No piss, no piss, you are piss"

look at me, im de piss now

wweeeeeeee

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

brugroffil posted:

Unless there is 100% iron-clad evidence of Trump himself saying "yes Mr. Putin I would like to do a collusion with you in exchange for undermining the United States and also lots of money," it won't touch him. And even then, he'd have plenty of defenders.

*opens up to page 7 of dossier*

Okay, here we go.

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

lol this puss is back to his big shittalking now that he's hiding from general pop.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

"Trump had to work with the Russians and ed balls to save us from snowtard libflakes. MAGA!"

that's literally their rationale, yes.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
That piss tape you like is going to come back in style

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5WC0TW_0qc

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

That tweet thread was really something and here it is in case anyone missed it, also :same: who knows how reliable Abramson has been?:

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/st...6pagenumber%3D1

There is only one dossier revelation I am interested in

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

brugroffil posted:

Joe puts his trust in some pretty dumb and bad sources

brugroffil posted:

per that seth abramson tweet thread yesterday...

lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/BoSnerdley/status/913424515841056768

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

our country finally died at a miss universe pageant rofl

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Scalisi, one week before the shooting: "Dear God, please help me stop cranking it to hentai"

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I got called into an emergency meeting in DC. Hope it's to show us all the pisstspe :jackbud:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Piss tape real? :matters:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

lmao @ trump having friends

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

It would be a hell of a thing to have to deal with an ousted President who was imprisoned for literally committing treason by conspiring with a foreign government to throw an election but nevertheless still has his SC nominee on the Supreme Court for decades. I wonder how much pressure there'd be on Gorsuch to step down in this completely hypothetical scenario which will never come to pass because nothing has or will ever matter.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

why's the nazi allowed to do a radio show from jail

this is not a usual privilege extended to prisoners

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
please do not post seth abramson seriously

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

2DCAT posted:

I got called into an emergency meeting in DC. Hope it's to show us all the pisstspe :jackbud:

:megaman:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

2DCAT posted:

:megaman:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

I hope he goes back to harassing the parking authorities. He was good at that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vQ5h8iWa0Q

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

act ah vee ya

helps me poop and pee-ya

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

2DCAT posted:

tell us again how stupid the president is plz

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

please do not post seth abramson seriously

I have a niggling feeling he's hosed up and/or seriously exaggerated things in the past but isn't nearly as insane as say Mensch or TrueFactsStated, confirm/deny

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

2DCAT posted:

if u have access 2 the piss tape and dont leak it im going 2 put a horses head in ur bed

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

does anyone have the og :thunk: smilie that was so horribly and hilariously crafted?

I bet Edward Balls has it

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

to save us from Muslim Obama and ISIS fearsome force projection capabilities*. Putin is the only one willing to say Radical Islamic Terrorism

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

brugroffil posted:

It would be a hell of a thing to have to deal with an ousted President who was imprisoned for literally committing treason by conspiring with a foreign government to throw an election but nevertheless still has his SC nominee on the Supreme Court for decades. I wonder how much pressure there'd be on Gorsuch to step down in this completely hypothetical scenario which will never come to pass because nothing has or will ever matter.

even if anything happens to donny (nothing will happen to donny), nothing will ever happen to gorsuch. there will be no political will to remove him from the majority of the left or the right (lol)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Shageletic posted:

WTF is happening in Missouri

Its racism is just so in your face (so hot right now)

https://i.imgur.com/Us0vubr.gifv

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

picture this
im the president
im at 41%
i am old
like prufrock i wear my trousers rolled
fake news
i will go golfing when i choose
handicap
when i walk it sounds like bubble wrap

im senile
i do all my shopping in the kfc aisle
microwave, obama's face lookin at me he needs a shave
i cant read i cant write
i dont even look at pictures
i support are cops and troops
so i subtweet NFL fixtures

hey
you wanna hear a jolly jape?
chris cillizza's seen my piss tape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

2DCAT posted:

inshallah

• Locked thread