Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

Until the strings poke you in the dick. Have fun with that.
This is an extremely unpleasant surprise the first time it happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

milk milk lemonade posted:

Get a fake mustache and a fake name and start impregnating random fatties one state over before you make that decision. You won't regret it

:stare: From the sound of it, there are few things that I would regret more.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

gently caress as I watch this documentary, I just realized that all of this poo poo happened a half century ago.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

psydude posted:

gently caress as I watch this documentary, I just realized that all of this poo poo happened a half century ago.

lol remember growing up and thinking how weird it was that WWII was half a century ago?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

WWI was a whole century ago.

Then again, it was only a hundred years ago.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
That's 6 centuries in 2017 years.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I really hated that

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

:same:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I had a girlfriend with an IUD and I never felt anything bothersome. I mean, I think I felt something a couple of times, but it didn't bug me.

My Russian ice queen girlfriend got a prescription for a Nuva Ring after a couple of months, because rubbers sucked, and she warned me before the first time and I was confused because of the weird way she explained it. "Sooo, you want me to stop if it hurts you?" - "No, if it hurts you". I fully expected to stick my dick into a chinese finger trap or something, but it ended up being a *boop* "Ah, I think that was it, no big deal, off we go"

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I figured out what the IUD string was after feeling weird a couple times. After that it was like the fedex arrow, felt it every time. Hard to miss the one thing in a vagina that doesn't feel like a vagina.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

It's never a good thing in this documentary when they're interviewing the soldier's family members.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Has the Ken Burns Vietnam documentary gotten into our clandestine wars in Laos and Cambodia and what not?

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I just finished the third episode and it touches on the pre-Nixonian escalation throughout the first few episodes, when we were merely bombing NVA positions in Cambodia. I'd imagine later ones go into it fairly heavily.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I am on the nixon election now, it is pretty good, even the treason

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

You guys arent raw dogging it and getting the adrenaline rush for the next 30-60 days waiting to hear whether or not that chick you banged is gonna have one of your offspring

Live a little guys and enjoy the rush

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

MurderBot posted:

You guys arent raw dogging it and getting the adrenaline rush for the next 30-60 days waiting to hear whether or not that chick you banged is gonna have one of your offspring

Live a little guys and enjoy the rush

There may or may not be baby Two Finger running around in Brazil. Not that there's any way I'll ever find out.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

The worst part is you are or are going to be a project manager, which means there is a 95% chance you're retarded and don't know it yet

I am already a project manager, of sorts. I can't move up to being a task/workstream lead without my PMP. Or rather I can, but it's just exceptionally easier when you have it because the government loves attaching PMP required to like everything that isn't pure labor.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
PMPs are cash money. Learn agile methodology and you'll be rolling the dough.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

ElMaligno posted:

"People always said that the military would turn kids into killing machines and i would always argue that it was finishing school"

I knew I liked the kinda dude Karl Marlantes was after finishing Matterhorn

I like him even more after that quote from him.

Dude gets it. Being a soldier doesn't make one violent. Being human does.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

His quote at the end of the third episode.

:stare:

I...I get it now. I get why Vietnam vets are still so pissed off by the whole thing.

Not that I didn't know they were pissed off before or that I didn't really understand why, but holy poo poo. Dude was clearly holding back some rage.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Two Finger posted:

There may or may not be baby Two Finger running around in Brazil. Not that there's any way I'll ever find out.

Ditto for Korea, several times over. I think.

There are some significantly-sized holes in my memory of that year.

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
I'm sure the juicy girls were using contraceptives

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

I'm sure the juicy girls were using contraceptives

Nobody in Korea ever hosed every American in sight to get a plane ticket out.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I liked that story that somebody told about the guy who went to war with a co-worker over a juicy girl. Culminating in him breaking into this other idiot's email, and sending his wife evidence of the affair. Which resulted in charges and house arrest.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
There was a dude who blew all his money on a juicy probably around 2010ish and she wouldn't talk to him unless he paid, so he stole an 88 from the motor pool and drove it into the club she worked at.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I've never understood the people that fall in love with prostitutes

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
Some dudes pay to eat their pussies.

A hookers vagina. Paying to put your mouth on it. Wow.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Some dudes pay to eat their pussies.

A hookers vagina. Paying to put your mouth on it. Wow.
Now I have made some poor relationships choices in my life but this.....

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dgyjlo5AQk

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

My old 1SG would end every safety brief with, "if you buy it, don't eat it." Words of wisdom.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Never eat the banana.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

is it ok to drink the beer?

:nws:

https://gfycat.com/PartialWebbedIndianspinyloach

:nws:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
:stare: Mother of god.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:barf:

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Sick call gonna be busy come monday

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

:staredog:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Like y'all wouldn't have done the deed and taken a swig at your peak enlisted, gently caress out of here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
I wouldn't have put my mouth on the bottle cause I would have refused to waste the beer

• Locked thread