Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I like how one of the first elections was a fake-dead guy vs a fake hermaphrodite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

SKULL.GIF posted:

We should have been on like Constitution 6 by now, really

instead were quickly barreling into constitution 0

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

juche avocado posted:

they're allowed to have been wrong, the founding fathers, but oops! we've venerated them to demigods who know no wrong instead and

Same, but the king of england and its 1776

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Schnorkles posted:

d +15 in 2018 is a blue senate and pushing 300 seats

hhahaha you don't think "militias" and ICE will scare every non-white voter away

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

univbee posted:

and the police have technologically advanced military gear and carte blanche on assault and murder and they won't even get an unpaid suspension for it.

it's either get murdered maybe accomplishing something or get murdered in a few years for insulting god king trump

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

skull planet is unlikely because it would flatten under its own weight, but a planet with rings composed of skulls should be theoretically doable with our current technology

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

comingafteryouall posted:

I can guarantee every Republican candidate has internal polls on this demo

iirc a polling outfit released an electoral map of the 2012 election if this was the case and obama would have carried only one state

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Agrajag posted:

hhahaha you don't think "militias" and ICE will scare every non-white voter away

2018 prediction

militias guarding polling stations in minority/blue areas and ICE setting up roadblocks

ICE gonna scare sooo many non-whites away regardless of their status

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agrajag posted:

ICE might not be actually, because trump's narcissism won't let him believe that he's unpopular

militias definitely though

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

d +15 in 2018 is a blue senate and pushing 300 seats

maybe it would be if we were a democracy or something but lol

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

God rich people are stupid as hell

Just offer a tiny fraction of your Scrooge McDuck fortunes as UBI and you'd be worshipped as a god and capitalism would never end

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Gringostar posted:

the only way this happens is with the economy going tits up since thats the only thing that will cause white people to not vote republican

and as we know, that will never happen

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
right, and if militas scare everyone away ITS NOT D +15 ITS SOMETHING ELSE WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT THIS :rant:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Augus posted:

lmao was that Hamilton who wrote that nonsense what a moron

i think the argument as a whole is sound, though too optimistic to consider a dotard prez

it probably was Hamilton but vOv I'm exercising not doing research

but yeah lol

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

+11 is comfortably a house majority.

Dems need to run around +7/+8

Gonna laugh when Ds win vote 54/46 and still don't have a House majority.

Time to start from scratch on the "American Experiment" at that point.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

juche avocado posted:

the marines have arrived, just in time to talk about the marines arriving or not twenty pages ago!

Why would you want to send roving gangs of armed rapists to Puerto Rico?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

MAGA Warlord posted:

i would dry jack myself so hard to that

id use 50 grit sandpaper

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Yinlock posted:

ICE might not be actually, because trump's narcissism won't let him believe that he's unpopular

Not familiar enough with the electoral process, is Trump the de-facto Republican candidate for 2020 due to being the incumbent, or can the Republicans, on a "things matter" timeline, decide he won't run again (at least not as a Republican) and run someone else?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

MAGA Warlord posted:

there's a chance, but it requires things to line up pretty closely. a +8 overall national environment based on vote distribution just doesn't have many ways to shake out where the dems don't flip the house

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/ProPublica/status/913470491322486784

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Yinlock posted:

technically the people are supposed to rise up in this case, but yknow its hot out and game of thrones is on

a metric system native can never truly understand the mind of a freedomlander

many of us are also too poor to go out and buy a gun

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Duscat posted:

skull planet is unlikely because it would flatten under its own weight, but a planet with rings composed of skulls should be theoretically doable with our current technology

We specialize in skull production.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/guyppendleton/status/913444957737803778

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

univbee posted:

Not familiar enough with the electoral process, is Trump the de-facto Republican candidate for 2020 due to being the incumbent, or can the Republicans, on a "things matter" timeline, decide he won't run again (at least not as a Republican) and run someone else?

i think only if trump decides to not run

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Marx Headroom posted:

God rich people are stupid as hell

Just offer a tiny fraction of your Scrooge McDuck fortunes as UBI and you'd be worshipped as a god and capitalism would never end

but are profits

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

you can call it "constitution 2"

and this *charges democrachi* is to go a level beyond

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this is a good gif

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Gonna be funny when republicans "misplace" a decimal point on the census so that New York and California only have two representatives each

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

2nd republic when

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Duscat posted:

Wouldnt the rings of skulls turn into dust over the course of a few hundred years?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

univbee posted:

trump already has a 2020 tagline and has had one since like january

he loves campaigning

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

whywepost.jpg

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i guess steve scalise won't be the butt of too many jokes now that he's back in congress

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

white sauce posted:

Why would you want to send roving gangs of armed rapists to Puerto Rico?

their boats are cool and go zoom zoom and even though the newest new dont have a well deck they could still help

and the rapists are strapping and can be employed to sit quietly and not rape

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squizzle posted:

you can call it "constitution 2"

and this *charges democrachi* is to go a level beyond

when i was in middle school or high school i forget which it has been a while there was a japanese exchange student in one of my classes and this one kid went and harassed her for like half the semester wanting to talk about dragon ball z and the bushido honor code and how to translate words into japanese etc etc etc dude was a complete otaku/weaboo whatever before i was aware of words for those things and ofc the girl had no idea wtf he was even talking about because amazingly real life japan is nothing like some kind of weeb wet dream and eventually the girl got swapped to a different class to avoid him

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Yinlock posted:

but are profits

gotta get it all

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

white sauce posted:

Wouldnt the rings of skulls turn into dust over the course of a few hundred years?

Obviously you'd have to continually add skulls to it

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Augus posted:

Gonna be funny when republicans "misplace" a decimal point on the census so that New York and California only have two representatives each

republicans are already gutting the census bureau

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

i guess steve scalise won't be the butt of too many jokes now that he's back in congress

Not many people have the balls to make fun of a shooting victim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

MAGA Warlord posted:

Not many people have the balls to make fun of a shooting victim

they wouldn't wanna look like a dick

• Locked thread