Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis

loquacius posted:

I mean

you're aware that someone who drives a yellow Beetle and lives in your neighborhood and drives to and from a 9-5 job every day would probably pass by you around that time every day, right

but I don't know what wall lobsters are so I can't comment on that one

Anyway he enclosed a phone and email which are encrypted by some cipher or other, as in they have punctuation in them and the email ends in ".4". I'm still hesitant to post them. Send me a PM if you want them.

e: oh, and there's a picture attachment of some kind of muscular owlman seen through a car windshield (which is obviously how you "walk")

Post the picture!

Also anonymous confessor, take a picture of the wall lobsters, so Loquacius can post it for everyone to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

DocBubonic posted:

Post the picture!

Also anonymous confessor, take a picture of the wall lobsters, so Loquacius can post it for everyone to see.

oh right

I highly suspect I really don't want to see a picture of wall lobsters

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

soy posted:

What kind of test is that? Why would they change? Universe-simulation memory corruption?

Maybe you should just got for a PhD in quantum physics research, given your celibacy the long lab hours might workout fine.

Being a sex weirdo is fine and you can jerk off to all the dead animals you want, please just don't kill anyone irl, tia.

Also being celibate is fine, not having any friends is fine.

lol

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Wall lobster guy probably has schizophrenia. If not, it's some other mental illness.

If the government really wanted your DNA, then they could get it. You're not special. If you realized how little people actually think about you, you'd probably become a sadbrain like everyone else.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

btw I have Rock Lobster stuck in my head now, thanks all

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

btw I have Rock Lobster stuck in my head now, thanks all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5NqIsnyTG8

Don't know if this will make it better or worse, but give it a shot.

half coke half diet
Feb 3, 2006
I fight for all those men who have their nuts in a vice grip
JNCO Goon: I understand your pain. I am a taller huskier(fatty) guy and off the shelf 2XL shirts fit fine, until they are washed. I have a big belly yes, but I have a very wide shoulder base and normal shirts turn into belly shirts. 2XLT shirts really hard to comeby, so don't feel too bad JNCO Goon, there is someone out there with a belly shirt that feels your angst

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Solice Kirsk posted:

GBS gives the best advice because it costs $10 to post here so you know you're not talking to just some miscreant off the street without two $5s to rub together.
what if you spent your last :10bux: on the account

half coke half diet
Feb 3, 2006

DACK FAYDEN posted:

what if you spent your last :10bux: on the account

You have to do some Z jobs on the street for :10bux: to buy a new account for shitposting on that one

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I really want to know how JNCO goon got those huge loving legs

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

facebook jihad posted:

I really want to know how JNCO goon got those huge loving legs

My cousin did competitive weightlifting for several years, and regular pants looked painted on around his upper legs they were so tight, and the waist just sort of hovered around him like one of those medical halos.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

GBS gives the best advice because it costs $10 to post here so you know you're not talking to just some miscreant off the street without two $5s to rub together.

Gonna get my advice syndicated nationwide.

Ask Jastiger.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Goddam I'm a size 30 in the waist. One of his legs is literally thicker than my waist

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Holy poo poo, that's a hell of a thing to catch a glimpse of while absent-mindedly scrolling

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

facebook jihad posted:

Goddam I'm a size 30 in the waist. One of his legs is literally thicker than my waist

Hey, you free tonight?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Holy poo poo, that's a hell of a thing to catch a glimpse of while absent-mindedly scrolling

And it 100% is not a lobster. This is a lobster:

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

Torgo would have loved JNCOs

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis

loquacius posted:

oh right

If this is a picture of their night walks, then why is it taken from inside of a vehicle? Is it so much to ask to have photos that are consistent with the confession?

And I still want to see some Wall lobsters. Maybe with Rock Lobster playing in the background.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Could have simply cropped it too. You guys, I'm starting to not believe this anonymous confessor that is claiming to have discovered sea crustaceans in his wall.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Jnco goon try cutting your dick off to make room in there

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

Guess I'm not sleeping tonight

half coke half diet
Feb 3, 2006

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Guess I'm not sleeping tonight

I dont know if this is Satyr or what...

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Found this while reverse image searching the foreskin owl man. loving lol

http://lacasamorett.com/foxgallery/real-monsters-found-on-earth.html

Mr. World
May 6, 2007
Working undercover for the man . . .

Solice Kirsk posted:

Man, now furries have ruined even the Jersey devil.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

half coke half diet posted:

I dont know if this is Satyr or what...

looks to me like someone getting worked up into a panic :shrug:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

DocBubonic posted:

If this is a picture of their night walks, then why is it taken from inside of a vehicle? Is it so much to ask to have photos that are consistent with the confession?

And I still want to see some Wall lobsters. Maybe with Rock Lobster playing in the background.

I thought I had a wall lobster. Turned out just to be a squirrel.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Well, I'm calling squirrels Tree Lobsters from now on.

I Brake For MILFs
Jan 9, 2007

:syoon:

I've been to Cape Kennedy. (Cape Canaveral is pretty big and isn't just a space hub. The actual launch pads are closer to Titusville.) I've walked around where they built the space shuttle and the countdown clock area.

Am I a wall lobster? Do I have wall lobsters?

I feel like I have them.

(Poster who said cockroaches are probably right, though the ones we get down here also fly.)

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They're called palmetto bugs and they're indestructible, the size of mice, and can carry off sleeping children.

Edit:
Oh, and they squirt bug farts at you.

half coke half diet
Feb 3, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

They're called palmetto bugs and they're indestructible, the size of mice, and can carry off sleeping children.

Edit:

Sounds terrifying and like they belong in Australia

I Brake For MILFs
Jan 9, 2007

:syoon:

half coke half diet posted:

Sounds terrifying and like they belong in Australia

When I first moved to Florida I was sitting in my living room watching TV with no lights on. I watched a palmetto float across the room lit by the shallow glow of a flat screen.

That's how I found out they flew.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

Edit:

I remember when I was a kid my family's stay in the worst hotel I've ever been to started with someone else in the lobby complaining that there was a palmetto bug in their room and ended with the discovery that housekeeping had stolen my discman out of my backpack

it had the Diddy Kong Racing soundtrack in there too

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

loquacius posted:

I remember when I was a kid my family's stay in the worst hotel I've ever been to started with someone else in the lobby complaining that there was a palmetto bug in their room and ended with the discovery that housekeeping had stolen my discman out of my backpack

it had the Diddy Kong Racing soundtrack in there too

I remember Discmen! Do you remember those cassette adapters and "nonskip" floating trays they used to sell so you could listen to CDs in your car?!

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

DocBubonic posted:

Post the picture!

If it's not a fake he might be talking about slaters (woodlouse)

Hope you're enjoying your damp walls schitzogoon

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

loquacius posted:

oh right

See, a perfectly harmless confessor out for a walk and these dicks and theyr yellow beetles flashing him with highbeams smdh

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

alpaca diseases posted:

If it's not a fake he might be talking about slaters (woodlouse)

Hope you're enjoying your damp walls schitzogoon
Awww, but those are cute! Woodlice are the only terrestrial suborder of isopods!

...they still need fairly damp environments in order to breathe, though, so, uh, yeah, not ideal to find them in your house. :confuoot:

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Didn't wall lobster guy claim to have found a large creature that looked like a lobster inside his wall, and then to have cooked it and eaten it?

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Welp, here's the original post from back in February

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792439&pagenumber=98&perpage=40#post469495600

lobster goon posted:

I've started up my favorite hobby again - bug collecting. I think we all know there are more bugs in your house late at night, but I think you'd be surprised by HOW many are out there. I've started really digging around at night and found so many beetles, roaches, spiders, and some cool unidentifiable (by me) things too. I've got a little terrarium set up so I can catalog them and watch them do their thing. I even found a lobster crawling in the walls one day. No loving clue how it got there, but I cataloged him and then cooked him up for dinner. This will be a weird sentence - but wall lobster is delicious. I assume he was eating mice and some smaller bugs, but I didn't really research too much as I was pretty hungry. I've heard more scratching in the walls so I think I've got another nest forming.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Paranoia goon was just what I needed to read hungover this morning. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

alpaca diseases posted:

slaters (woodlouse)

I prefer the much cuter name of "potato bug" and i will never not call them that.